♪ I been dreaming of a Porch swing with some lights ♪
希望我能回家找到自己
♪ Hoping I can find myself Back home ♪
现在 我在铁肖明戈
♪ Now, I’m breaking horse ♪
备马
♪ Out in Tishomingo ♪
每个夜晚我都躺在那里
♪ And every night I lie there ♪
想知道好人的梦想去了哪里
♪ And wonder where Good men’s dreams go ♪
大多数夜晚我都在想
♪ And most nights I wonder ♪
火车能跑多远
♪ How far train cars Can travel ♪
或者一个人能走多远才会真正崩溃
♪ Or how far a man can go before one’s truly unraveled ♪
快来
Come on!
所以今晚你会为我祈祷吗
♪ So won’t you Pray for me tonight? ♪
来吧 牛牛
Come on, girl.
黑暗寒冷的路
♪ A dark cold road ♪
我一直梦想着有灯光的门廊秋千
♪ And I been dreaming of a Porch swing with some lights ♪
希望我能回家找到自己
♪ Hoping I can find Myself back home ♪
牛仔获胜
Cowboys win!
所以今晚你会为我祈祷吗
♪ So won’t you pray For me tonight ♪
我一直走在黑暗 寒冷的道路上
♪ I been heading down A dark, cold road ♪
我一直梦想着你在我身边
♪ I been dreamin’ of you By my side ♪
祈祷我能让自己回家
♪ Praying I can get myself back home ♪
走 走
Hup! Hup!
随着圣安东的玫瑰起舞
♪ Dance to the Rose Of San Antone ♪
只是好像不能放下你
♪ Just can’t seem To let you go ♪
当你说再见的时候 我从未感到如此孤独
♪ I never felt so lonesome When you said goodbye ♪
就像帕特 这首歌♥和你都让我哭泣
♪ And just like Pat, The song and you make me cry ♪
淡定 淡定
Easy… Hey, easy.
我很同情那个要驯服你的牛仔
I feel sorry for the cowboy who’s gotta to break you.
好 看起来好多了
All right. That’s looking better.
好姑娘
Good girl.
你弄完了没
You done yet?
不 我们得处理两岁的牛
Naw, we gotta work the two year-olds.
6点左右回家
Be home around six.
好 你晚饭想吃什么
All right. What do you want for supper?
我早餐吃的那种吧
Thinking maybe the same thing I had for breakfast
宝贝 那是甜点
Baby, that’s dessert.
你得先吃晚饭
You gotta have supper first.
你会慢慢不爱我的
You’re gonna wither away from loving me.
这是个不错的选择
That’s not a bad way to go.
好 6点见
All right, I’ll see you at six.
你穿了一天靴子 脚不酸吗
Ain’t your feet sore from being in them boots all day?
酸啊
Yeah.
但至少这是干酸
But uh, at least it’s a dry sore.
你这是个玩笑吗
Was that supposed to be a joke?
是啊 人们总是抱怨天气太热
Yeah, people always complain about the heat,
但他们又说至少是干热
but then they say at least it’s a dry heat.
所以我想也许
So I thought maybe…
啊对 是在开玩笑
Yeah, its a joke.
你好好呆在你那条道上就行 宝贝 我来开玩笑
Stay in your lane, baby. I’ll do the joking.
好的 什么叫我那条道
Okay, what exactly is allowable in my lane?
脚部按♥摩♥ -脚部按♥摩♥
Foot rubs. – Foot rubs.
妈妈需要点宠溺
Mama needs pampering.
也许按♥摩♥一下背会更好
Maybe some back rubs would be good.
所以 我那条道主要是负责给你按♥摩♥ 还好
So, my lane is mostly rubbing you, that’s not terrible.
嗯 整条高速路都是公平的
Yeah. The whole freeway is fair game.
最好不是免费的
Better not be a freeway.
freeway: 高速公路 直译:免费的路
最好是条收费公路 而我有唯一的代金券
Better be a damn toll road and I got the only token.
好的 所以你可以开玩笑
Okay. So you can joke.
我不是在开玩笑 我是认真的
I am not joking. I’m very serious.
我就喜欢你吃醋
Okay, I like you jealous.
我没叫你停
Hey, I didn’t say stop rubbing.
你的工作还没结束呢 吉米
Your work day ain’t over, Jimmy.

Yeah.
哦 谢谢 -嗯
Oh, thank you. – Mm-hmm.
宝贝 不要乱扔垃圾
Don’t litter, baby.
我们回去的时候我会带走
I’ll grab it when we go in.
你每天都这么说 但是你从来没做过
You say that every day, and then you never do it
现在都攒了一大堆了
and now there’s a whole pile of them sons of bitches.
一个小瓶盖山
A little bottlecap mountain.
我很快乐
I’m happy.
你应该快乐
You should be.
我希望你有买♥♥彩票
I hope you’re buying lottery tickets.
你很幸运的
Lucky as you got.
好 就这样
All right, that’s it.
你要干嘛 -你觉得呢
What you gonna do? – Ooh, dumb question.
不不不
No, no, no!
你这样就越界了 快停下 不要
That is out of bounds! Stop it. No!
你现在没资格谈判
You are not in a position to negotiate.

No!
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay…
我会不停地转着我的轮了 但哪里也去不了
♪ I’d be spinning my wheels Going nowhere fast ♪
口袋里装满了对不起和一个空杯子
♪ Pocket full of sorrys And an empty glass ♪
只有帽子 没有牛和一些风滚草酒
♪ All hat and no cattle And some tumbleweed booze ♪
如果我没有你 我会在风中飘荡
♪ I’d be blowing in the wind If I didn’t have you ♪
我会是个没酒喝的醉汉
♪ I’d be a drunk Without a drink to drink ♪
一把断弦的吉他
♪ A guitar with A broken string ♪
没有你 我将是一颗流星
♪ Without you I’d be A falling star ♪
没有午夜的天空
♪ Without a midnight sky ♪
无马可骑的牛仔
♪ A cowboy with No horse to ride ♪
我会的在黑暗中开车 但没有车灯
♪ I’d be driving in the dark With no headlights on ♪
行驶在不是通往家的单向高速公路上
♪ On a one-way highway That didn’t go home ♪
我只能向魔鬼借钱来偿还我的债务
♪ I’d have to borrow from the Devil just to pay my due ♪
如果没有你 我将没有任何值得拥有的东西
♪ I’d have nothing worth Having if I didn’t have you ♪
一个没有酒喝醉汉
♪ Be a drunk Without a drink to drink ♪
一把断弦的吉他
♪ A guitar with A broken string ♪
没有你 我将是那种难以寻觅的迷失
♪ Without you I’d be the kind Of lost that’s hard to find ♪
走在这生活的世界
♪ Walking through This world of life ♪
无马可骑的牛仔
♪ A cowboy with No horse to ride ♪
你要带它们去哪儿
Where are you taking them?
我们在德克萨斯州的狭长地带租了一块地
We leased some ground in the panhandle of Texas.
那边怎么样
What’s that like?
多风且干燥
Windy and dry.
但是没有 布鲁氏菌病
But no… no brucellosis.
嗯 至少它们在冬天不会冷
Well, at least they won’t be cold in the winter.
不 冬天会很冷的
No. They’re gonna be plenty cold in the winter.
约翰
John.
我想谢谢你对我说的那些话
I want to thank you for what you said to me.
对我的帮助比你想象的要大 我
It helped me more than you know, I’ve…
你那句话 支撑我度过了
I’ve leaned on it every day since you said it and…
很多日日夜夜
every night.
你知道 我觉得有时候
You know, I think sometimes
上帝给我们悲剧 是为了让我们挺过去
God gives us tragedies so we can pass along
再把克服悲剧的能力传授给下一代
how we survived it to the next generation of sufferers,
不知是否有道理
if that makes any sense.
也许有一天 我们学得足够多时
And maybe someday all that knowledge leads to
世上将再无悲剧
no tragedies at all.
那个世界会多美好啊
What a world that would be, huh?
对 多美好的世界
Yeah. What a world indeed.
我有事请凯斯帮忙 但你我都知道
I got something to ask Kayce, but we both know
你家到底谁说了算
who wears the pants in your deal,
所以绕过中间人 我直接问你吧
so, I’m just gonna cut out the middle man and ask you.
你说
Okay.
我要去一趟赫雷纳
I’m needed in Helena.
里普要去运牛 这里就没人管理了
I need Rip with the cattle and I have no one to run this place.
保留区旁边那块地叫东营地
Next to the reservation is what’s called East Camp.
那有座老房♥子需要整修一下
There’s an old house there that needs a little work,
那座房♥子可以送给你们
but it’s yours if you’ll take it.
要交换什么呢
In exchange for what?
如果牧场没了
The ranch can’t be Tate’s some day
塔特将来也就无以为继了
if the ranch isn’t here.
我需要他的帮助 你们所有人的帮助
I need his help. I need it from all of you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!