《黄石》前情提要
Previously on Yellowstone…
市场股本将起诉政♥府♥
Market Equities will sue the state.
这个州要破产了
This state’s gonna go bankrupt.
我觉得构成弹劾条件了
Sounds like an impeachable offense to me.
我知道你怎么想
I know how you feel.
所以当我说对不起的时候 莫妮卡
So when I say that I am sorry, Monica,
我是诚心的
I really mean it.
内政部已经批准了两条管道
The Department of Interior has approved two pipelines
穿越保留地
through the reservation.
如果你无能为力 我也无能为力
If there’s nothing you can do and there’s nothing I can do
你为什么要告诉我
why are you telling me?
因为我知道谁会来找你的麻烦
Because I know who’s coming after your office
他们会用这个来对付你的
and they’ll use this against you.
如果州政♥府♥扑杀了牛群 他们会还你钱吗
If the state kills the herd, will they pay you back?
我不知道如何重建百年基因库
I don’t know how we rebuild a hundred years of genetics.
我们得把牛群迁到南方
Need to move our herd down south.
那要花多少钱
How much is that going to cost?
一个月要1.4
1.4 a month.
我牛群一起
I’ll go with the herd.
你们四个跟我来
You four are coming with me.
去哪儿
Where?
一个冬天不下雪的地方
Somewhere where is doesn’t snow in the winter.
他死了吗
Young Rip: He’s dead?
你为什么不直接告诉我他从马上摔下来了
Why didn’t you just tell me he fell off his horse?
您说过永远不能对您撒谎 所以 我就实话实说了
You said never to lie to you, so…I didn’t.
我倒是有个法子
There’s a thing I could do
但如果我做了 你就别想离开这里
but if I do it, you don’t ever leave this place.
你会成为这个牧场的一部分
You’ll be part of this ranch
直到你死去的那一天
until the day you die.
好 准备好了吗
All right, ready?
他说了什么
What did he say?
关于我女儿的事
About my daughter.
他说了什么
What did he say?
你为此杀了他 一定不是什么好话
You killed him over it. It must have been pretty bad.
他 他说她
He…He talked about her…
他 -和性有关吗
He… – Something sexual?
是的先生
Yessir.
和性有关
Something s-sexual.
但为什么惹怒了你
Why did it bother you?
你不是我女儿
You’re not my daughter.
是啊 你应该摇头
Yeah, you should be shaking your head.
他是个好帮手
He was a good hand
现在没了 因为他侮辱了你
and now he’s gone because he insulted you.
但他没有侮辱你
But he didn’t insult you,
他侮辱了我女儿 然后冒犯到了你
he insulted my daughter, which insulted you.
这就引出了我的下一个问题
Which leads me to my next question…
你和我女儿之间有什么吗
Is something going on between you and my daughter?
嗯 有的
Hmm, yeah.
这样情况就清楚多了
That sure makes things a lot clearer.
你只用在保护牧场里的人
The only time you fight working for me is to protect
或者是牧场本身的时候
somebody on this ranch,
动手
or the ranch itself.
你会惊讶地发现你得经常动手
And you will be surprised how much fighting you’ll have to do.
我反正很吃惊的
It surprises the hell out of me.
很久以前 牛仔会漂泊到此
A long time ago, cowboys would drift in
拿走装备 然后消失不见
and get work on some outfit, then disappear.
几个月后
A few months later, a whole chunk
一部分牧群会消失
of the herd would disappear.
这种行为是牛仔们挑起的
It was the cowboys who started it.
你很快就会发现等他们也得被烙上印的时候
You find out real fast who’s willing to ride
他们就会很愿意为牧场效劳了
for the brand when they learn they gotta wear it.
从那以后 我们的牛就没被偷过了
Our cattle stopped getting stolen after that.
今天意味着
What that means today is…
你要把自己的余生都奉献给
You are committing yourself to this ranch
这个牧场
for the rest of life.
这个牧场将会完全托付给你
And this ranch is committing itself to you.
你会有一个家 直到你死的那一天
You will have a home till the day you die…
或者这个牧场不复存在的那天
or this ranch is no more.
现在
Now…
这是值得奋斗的事情
that is something worth fighting for.
准备好了
It’s ready.
你不留下吗
You’re not staying?
这是有烙印的牛仔和没烙印的牛仔之间的事
Nah, this is between you and the cowboys that wear it.
别担心 明天我就知道你选什么了
Don’t worry, I’ll know what you choose tomorrow.
我都不知道我还有别的选择
Didn’t know I had a choice.
总是有选择的
You always have a choice.
有什么选择
What’s the choice?
再去一趟怀俄明
Another ride back to Wyoming.
但不会活着回来
But you ain’t coming back from the next one.
也许我会像你一样快
♪ Maybe I’ll be fast as you ♪
也许我也会伤别人的心
♪ Maybe I’ll break hearts too ♪
但我认为你会慢下来
♪ But I think that You’ll slow down ♪
当轮到你受伤的时候
♪ When your turn to hurt Comes around ♪
天呐
Holy shit!
恭喜 -谢谢
Congratulations. – Thanks.
明天会痛的
You gonna hurt tomorrow!
现在就很疼了
Hurts pretty good now.
会是不一样的疼
It’s going to be a different hurt.
给你 干杯 小子们
Here you go. Cheers, boys.
干杯
Cheers.
欢迎
Welcome.
我们把那小子也算进来吧 -当然
Let’s deal the kid in. – Hell yeah.
当然
Hell yeah.
如果6点供应早餐
Why do cowboys get up at three in the morning
为什么牛仔要凌晨3点起床
if breakfast is served at six?
得给马备鞍啊
Gotta get the horses saddled.
要备三个小时是吧
Takes you three hours, does it?
我不想做最后一个
I don’t want to be the last man.
所以牛仔以诚实为荣
So cowboys pride themselves on honesty,
但你每天都以谎言开始
but you start every day with a lie.
这不是谎言 这更像是
It’s not a lie, it’s like a…
一个测试
test.
所以你承认了 早餐不是六点开始
So you admit it. Breakfast ain’t at six.
不 我们六点前会把拖车卸完
No, we’ll be unloading trailers by six.
是的 当我们把手术定在7点的时候
Yes, and when we schedule a surgery at seven,
并不是指5点45分
we don’t mean 5:45.
告诉过你 这是个测试
Told you, it’s a test.
所以什么时候吃早餐
So what time is breakfast?
这是人生中最大的谜团之一
That is one of life’s great mysteries.
这倒是完全错过早餐的好方法
That’s a good way to miss breakfast altogether.
中午左右回来
Back around noon.
你忘了点东西 亲爱的
You forgot something, honey.
事先说明 这也是一个测试
This is a test, too, in case you were wondering.
你真是 女人
Damn you, woman.
有些进退两难吧
It’s a quandary.
我不认为那个城市
♪ Well, I don’t think That the city ♪
对我来说节奏够慢
♪ Moves slow enough for me ♪
所以我现在要走了
♪ So I’m gonna leave now And I… ♪
BGM: Zach Bryan – Tishomingo
不给任何警告
♪ Ain’t showing no warning ♪
我知道妈妈说过
♪ And I know that mama said ♪
吉米 你错过了早餐
You missed breakfast, Jimmy.
那份爱总会指引你回家
♪ That love’ll always Lead you home ♪
抱歉 先生
Apologies, sir.
不要向我道歉
Don’t apologize to me.
我又不是饿肚子的那个人
I ain’t the one with an empty stomach.
我一直走着 -是 先生
♪ And I been following ♪ – Yes, sir.
这条孤独的路太漫长
♪ This lonely road For way too long ♪
所以今晚你会为我祈祷吗
♪ So won’t you Pray for me tonight? ♪
我一直走在黑暗寒冷的路上
♪ I been heading down a dark cold road ♪
我一直梦想着有灯光的门廊秋千