move into rural America, ruin it,
改变了这里文化
change the culture,
但我在西部的很多山区都住过
but I’ve lived all over the mountain west.
甘尼逊 圣达菲
Gunnison, Santa Fe,
杰克逊霍尔 特柳赖德
Jackson Hole, Telluride,
从没遇到过
and not once…
一次都没有
never once…
被邻居带着去参加烙印之旅
did my neighbor bring me to a branding
参加市集
or the fair.
参加丰收节或其他社区仪式的
Or the harvest or whatever community ritual is happening,
他们只会盯着我的登山短裤和车牌号♥
they just glared at my hiking shorts and my license plate
对我妄下评判
and judged me.
就像我对你妄下评判一样
Same way I judged you.
我没什么可以证明
♪ I’ve got nothing Left to prove ♪
别误会哈 我晚餐依旧不会
Don’t get me wrong. I’m not ordering a steak
吃牛排的
for dinner any time soon.
但我现在明白了
But I understand now.
我理解你们为什么要打烙印
I understand why you brand
为什么要种疫苗
and why you vaccinate
为什么要把牛群从一个牧场转移到另一个牧场
and why move them from one pasture to another.
每年有1200万游客从城市来到蒙大拿
Twelve million tourists a year come to Montana from cities.
你应该考虑邀请几个外人过来
You might wanna think about inviting a few of them over
外界了解真正的你们
so they understand who you really are
了解你真正在做什么
and what you really do
外界对你们偏见颇深 以为你们是一群破坏环境的
because they have you pegged as a bunch of misogynist bigots
厌女和偏执狂
who are ruining the environment
但你不是
and that is not who you are.
你很聪明 萨默 非常聪明的女人
You’re a smart woman, Summer. Very, very smart woman.
我是个聪明的人
I’m a smart person.
女人普遍比男人聪明 我只是
Well, women are smarter than men to begin with so I’m just
把你放在更高圈层去比
judging you against your peers.
谢谢你把我绑来这里 我很享受
Thanks for kidnapping me. I’m really enjoying it.
我没
I didn’t…
我没绑♥架♥你 我把你的刑期减为软禁
I did not kidnap you– I commuted your sentence to house arrest.
在你家软禁
At your house.
用最最严格的法律解释
I guess in the narrowest of legal interpretations
也许
maybe…
你说的对
you’re right.
谢谢你这么做
Thanks for doing it.
作为你的新闻顾问 我建议你先打住
As your press advisor I suggest you postpone that look.
你是我的环境顾问
You’re my environmental advisor.
我的新闻顾问在后面跟别人亲热呢
My press advisor’s behind me, making out.
买♥♥了一瓶最好的波旁威士忌
♪ Bought a bottle of the best bourbon a beat down ♪
你也不打算连任 对吧
You have no intention of running for a second term do you?
绝对不想
Absolutely zero.
那这些听众和牛仔怎么办
What is it about sad songs and cowboys?
一个没有家的男孩
♪ All those boys Who ain’t got no home ♪
我才不在乎他们怎么看
I don’t care what they think.
你表现得清楚了
You made that abundantly clear.
我们前面又没人
Well there’s no one in front of us.
右边人很少
Very few to my right
左边的人都是自己人
and everyone to my left is with me.
只要不被后面的1500人发现就行
That just leaves the 1,500 behind us.
是啊
Oh yeah.
好吧
Yeah. Well…
这个小妙招你会喜欢的
I think you’re gonna like this trick.
我只剩这夏日的忧伤
♪ All I got are these Summertime Blues ♪
达顿州长的行为不仅剥夺了蒙大拿
The actions of Governor Dutton have not only robbed Montanans
六千个工作岗位和数十亿的年收入
of six thousand jobs and annual revenue in the billions,
也让蒙大拿州面临着
his actions have exposed Montana to litigation
数十亿美元的诉讼花销
that will cost the state billions more,
很可能导致蒙大拿州破产
likely bankrupting the state.
这会从你孩子的教育经费中扣
Which robs your children of school funding,
从我们城镇的紧急服务经费中扣
robs our towns of emergency services,
从我们的道路和基础设施维修基金中扣
places our roads and infrastructure in disrepair.
这会威胁全体蒙大拿人的生活质量
It threatens the quality of life for all Montanans.
在权衡了他的行为为所有蒙大拿人
After weighing his actions and the cost of those actions
造成的代价之后
for every Montanan,
我呼吁大会对其进行弹劾投票
I call on this assembly for a vote to impeach.
议长先生 你怎么看
Mister Speaker, what say ye?
你觉得如何
What do you think?
棒极了
I think it’s perfect.
《黄石公园》季中结局预告
Next time on the mid-season finale of Yellowstone…
牧场的最大威胁是我们的父亲
The greatest threat to that ranch is our father.
所以我要消除威胁
So I will remove the threat.
我有事问凯斯 我需要他的帮助
I got something to ask Kayce. I need his help.
我需要你们所有人的帮助
I need it from all of ya.
达顿州长违反了州法律
Governor Dutton has violated state law.
司法部长办公室正在寻求弹劾
The Attorney General’s office is seeking impeachment.
他向我们宣战
He has declared war upon us.
我知道 贝丝
I’m aware, Beth.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!