操 就这么射进去了
Holy fuck, that just went in.
进了
That went in?
好的 先生 射中了
Yes, sir. Right in.
好吧 但连赢两次难如登天
Okay, but, nobody gets two in a row,
也没什么好庆祝的
so it doesn’t really matter–
随便你怎么说 离我拿到胸又进了一步 快
Whatever, you want to step closer and get me my bar, let’s go.
再进两个
Give me two more of those.
射中
Right in!
妈耶
Fuck yeah!
又进了 -嗯
That went in? – Mm-hmm.
如果这个也射进去 我就赢了
Okay wait, so, if I get this…then I win?
对 先生
Yes, sir.
你干嘛 别瞄准
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Don’t start trying now.
就像你刚才一样扔
Just throw it like you been throwing it.
对 但我刚才都没看
Yeah, but I haven’t even been looking.
那就别看
Then don’t look.
再进一个 再做一遍
Right here, you just do that same thing again.
妈的 -进了
Fuck it. – Right here.
哇 太棒了 宝贝
Woo! Fuck yeah, baby!
让妈妈今晚好好伺候你
Mama gonna be so good tonight.
小孩子还在呢
There’s kids around!
把胸给我
Give me my bar.
快 伙计 把胸给我
Come on, man, you give me my fuckin’ bar.
她想要大熊 -她想要大熊
She wants the bear. – She wants the bear.
我就这么说的
That’s what I said.
我爱我的胸
I love my bar!
今晚太阳下山这么晚
♪ The sun set so late tonight ♪
你是否也看到了呢
♪ I wonder if you saw it, too ♪
但愿我还有人能失去
♪ Wish I still had Someone to lose ♪
但我只有这些夏日的忧伤
♪ All I got are these Summertime blues ♪
我敢说 有个绿眼睛黑发美女
♪ Bet there’s a green-eyed Dark haired beauty ♪
正坐在蒙特雷的海滩上
♪ On some beach by Monterey ♪
让海浪冲走她的痛苦
♪ Lettin’ waves Wash her pain away ♪
但我永远不会知道
♪ But I’ll never know ♪
我敢说在俄克拉荷马有些牛仔
♪ Bet there’s some boys Out in okie ♪
你要走多久
How long will you be gone?
不知道
I don’t know.
好吧 你给个猜测
Well, ball-park it.
也许一年吧 -一年
Maybe a year. – A year?
亲 一年没有你 我会死的
Honey, I can’t live without you for a year.
贝丝 我知道你会很难过
Beth, I know it’s gonna be tough.
不 我认真的
No, I mean it.
我真会死
I won’t survive that.
你想在帆布帐篷里
You wanna live in a canvas tent?
住一年吗
For a year?
一周才能去汽车旅馆洗次澡
Take a fuckin’ shower once a week in a Motel 6?
不会吧
Come on now.
我们发过誓要共度一生
Well we swore to spend our lives together.
你去哪 我就跟去哪
Where you go, I go.
我本来也打算做♥爱♥做的事 所以
I’m gonna do what the fuck I wanna do anyway, so–
我当然清楚 亲爱的
I’m well aware of that, sweetheart.
好 就这么定了
All right, so it’s settled.
开车过去要多久
How long is the drive?
载着马匹大概要20个小时
I mean, hauling horses, I’d say probably 20 hours.
20个 -对
20? – Mm-hm.
离最近的城市有多远
How far away is the nearest city?
也许一个小时
Maybe an hour.
行 那我就飞过去找你
All right, well, I’ll fly and meet your ass there.
听着 当牛仔
Listen, the easiest thing
最基本的就是拉马 亲
about cowboying is hauling horses, sweetie.
谁说我要当牛仔了 你去当牛仔
Well, I’m not doing any cowboying. You are.
我在最近的凯悦酒店租个套房♥
I’m gonna rent a suite at the nearest Hyatt
我开车带你去享受欢乐时光
and I’ll drive to you for Happy Hour.
呵 是吗
Oh, really?
拖着干草 躲避烈日
♪ Hauling hay Fightin’ off the sun ♪
女人在镇上等我
♪ Ladies waitin’ in town ♪
我的夏日蓝调
♪ My summertime blues Summertime blues ♪
我已经没有什么可以证明
♪ I’ve got nothing Left to prove ♪
远离了现实 远离尘嚣
♪ Out of touch and out of tune ♪
独自歌♥唱
♪ Singin’ alone ♪
你们要走多久
So how long do you think y’all gonna be gone for?
我去 来回至少得一年才能搞定
Hell, it’ll take at least a year for it to pencil out.
你要去德州一年吗
You’re going to Texas for a year?
之前没想过告诉我吗
You didn’t care to mention that?
我们今天才知道
We just found out today.
阿比
Abby.
我已经没有什么可以证明
♪ I’ve got nothing Left to prove ♪
阿比
Abby?
阿比
Abby!
证明给高处的鸟儿和地下的灵魂
♪ To the birds up high And the souls below ♪
阿比
Abby.
阿比盖尔 -怎么 你刚辞职了吗
Abigail. – Did you quit your job?
我为什么要辞职
Why would I do that?
你有要求留下待在牧场吗
Did you demand to stay on the ranch here?
肯定还有其他人
I’m sure someone is…
你要是没有别的事告诉我
Look, I don’t see the point in you running after me
就别追着来烦我
if you don’t have something different to tell me.
阿比 你不懂 -那你解释啊
Abby, you don’t understand– – Then explain it to me.
你在洗澡时唱歌♥吗 -我哪里都在唱
You sing in the shower? – I sing everywhere.
当牛仔 这就是我的歌♥唱方式
Cowboying. That’s how I sing.
大奥普里剧院是世界闻名的乡村音乐之乡
如果大奥普里剧院是你的超级碗
If the Grand Ol’ Oprey is your Super Bowl,
那么把5千头牛转移到未知之地
then moving five thousand head to land we don’t know
让它们团结在一起
and keeping that herd together,
保护它们安然过冬
and protectin’ them through winter,
不受捕食者和疾病的侵扰 这就是我的超级碗
and new predators and new diseases, that’s mine.
证明给高处的鸟儿和下面的灵魂
♪ To the birds up high And the souls below ♪
和所有没家的男孩
♪ All those boys Who ain’t got no home ♪
和我永远追不到的美丽女孩
♪ The beautiful girls I’ll never hold ♪
这是给你的
♪ This one’s for you ♪
追梦 这我理解
Chasing a dream, I understand.
我希望你追梦成功 -我的夏日忧伤
And I hope you catch it. – ♪ My summertime blues ♪
要是那个梦是我就好了
I just wish that dream was me.
买♥♥了瓶穷男孩可以买♥♥到的
♪ Bought a bottle Of the Best Bourbon ♪
最好威士忌
♪ A beat down boy could buy ♪
要埋葬我的所有悲伤
♪ Gonna bury all my sorrow ♪
随着夏天的流逝
♪ As the summertime passes ♪
我的夏日蓝调
♪ My summertime blues Summertime blues ♪
我没有什么可以证明
♪ I’ve got nothing Left to prove ♪
远离了现实 远离尘嚣
♪ Out of touch And out of tune ♪
独自歌♥唱
♪ Singing alone ♪
你不喜欢这个乐队
You don’t like the band?
这个乐队
The band?
他唱得很好
Oh, he’s…he’s good.
看起来很伤心
Just… – You look sad.
我看着
You know I look at…
看看这些人
look at all these people…
这些都在消失
this is dying.
这些在你的家乡已经消亡了
It’s already dead where you’re from.
但现在你们家乡的人朝这里
But now all the people where you’re from are…
一哄而来 可我
coming out here and I can’t…
我阻止不了
I can’t stop it.
好吧
Okay.
你有试过吗
Have you tried?
这就是
Well that’s, um…
我当州长的原因
why I became governor.
你竞选州长 是为了阻止分区机场的建设
You ran for governor to stop an airport in a subdivision
你一上任就做到了
and you did that it one day.
我之前一直搞不懂你们
What I never understood about you guys
为什么抱怨太多人
is all you do is bitch about how much people
涌入并摧毁了美国乡村

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!