供给部
Supply House.
你们这里负责订牛肉吗
Is this the number to order beef?
对 女士 你也可以在网上订
Yes, ma’am, or you can do it online.
我能打听点事吗
Can I be nosey?
你说
Umm, sure.
你们出♥售♥的是自己的养的牛肉吗
Is this your beef, that you raise and sell online?
是的 也有有些是附近牧场主的
Yes, ma’am. Some comes from neighboring ranchers
因为我们自己的卖♥♥光了
’cause we sell out of all ours,
但品质标准都是一样的
but they follow the same program.
你们还会卖♥♥光
You sell out?
当然
Yes, ma’am.
你卖♥♥了共计多少磅牛肉
How many pounds of beef do you raise?
今年800万多一点
This year, a little over 8 million.
条件是什么
What’s the catch?
什么意思
Ma’am?
总是会有附加条件的
There’s always a catch.
没什么条件
No catch.
你得投够两年钱养牛的钱
You just gotta have enough money to feed your herd
才能赚到钱
for two years before you make any money.
或者贷一大笔款
Or get a big loan.
只要你愿意赌一把 女士
And have a lot of backbone, ma’am.
我们不怕赌 谢谢
Backbone we got, thank you.
乔 真是感激不尽
Joe, I can’t thank you enough.
等卡车安排好 我就把它们送到你那里
Once I get the trucks lined up I’ll start sending ’em your way.
你的贷款有着落了
This is what you get your loan for.
这种现金流是不可能的 亲爱的
The cash flow is impossible, honey,
也找不到运送牲口的人
and nobody can figure out the packer.
他们负责运送牲口
They figured out the packer.
你知道这个牧场吗
Do you know this ranch?
对 我刚跟他们的人通过话
Yeah, I was just on the phone with this ranch.
我也是
So was I
他们卖♥♥出了800万磅牛肉
They sold 8 million pounds of beef.
还是在网站上卖♥♥的
On a website.
我不知道他们是如何安排的 亲爱的
I don’t know what their arrangement is honey,
但有一件事我清楚
but one thing I do know is…
从没人能搞定来回的运货事宜
nobody has ever been able to figure out the re-packer.
因为你不是商人 爸爸
That is because you are not a businessman, Daddy.
你是个牧场主
You are a rancher.
我是商人
I am a businessman.
我一辈子都在帮人运作
And I have spent my career making
这种五千万 甚至上亿美元的交易
fifty, hundred million dollar deals for others.
让我也帮你运作一个吧
Now I’m gonna make one for you.
先生
Sir?
让卡车整装待命
Line up the trucks.
已经在待命了
They’re lined up.
但不知道要开往哪里
We just need to know where they’re headed.
开往科罗拉多州东部 去德克萨斯州潘汉德尔北部
Ground in Eastern Colorado and north of Panhandle in Texas.
好的 亲爱的
Okay. Sweetheart…
我问你个问题 你别生气
Don’t bite my head off for asking this question.
我已经不喜欢这个走向了
I don’t like the way this is starting.
我也不喜欢
Me either…
嗯 你愿意和我一起去市集吗
Um…Would you like to come to the fair with me?
当然 什么时候
Sure, when?
真的吗
Yes? Really?
对啊 我怎么会不想去市集呢
Yeah, why wouldn’t I want to go to the fair?
市集是你们的暗号♥吗
Is fair some sort of metaphor
不适合当着老父亲面讲的
for something a father shouldn’t be hearing?
不 是真的集市 县里举办的
No, no. It’s the fair. It’s the county fair.
都举办92年了 先生
It’s been happening for the last 92 years, sir.
我去拿毛衣 -好的 亲
I’ll get my sweater. – Okay, sweetie.
所以 是真的去赶集
So, you’re talking about going to the fair.
没错 先生
Yes, sir. Yeah.
好主意
Yeah, that’s a great idea.
卡特 去洗个澡
Carter, go on and get washed up.
咱要去赶集了
We’re going to go to the fair.

Come on.
你要去多久
How long you gonna be gone?
一直待到我们不想待为止
Well, until we don’t want to be there. What do you mean?
我问的是去南方
I mean down south.
要去一阵子吧
A while.
一阵子是多久
How long’s a while?
我不知道 孩子 先去洗澡吧 快
I don’t know, son. Now go on. Get washed up.
这是摩托车经过的声音
♪ It’s the motorcycle Drive-by ♪
宝贝 擦干♥你♥善良的眼
♪ Baby dry your kind eyes ♪
是时候回家了
♪ I think it’s about Time we headed home ♪
我怀揣该死的希望
♪ Walking on such tight rope ♪
如履薄冰
♪ With my damn high hopes ♪
乡村男孩永不孤独终老
♪ Country boys Don’t die alone ♪
每天都转瞬即逝
♪ Every day’s so fleeting ♪
我一直在努力
♪ And I have been trying ♪
抓住机会拯救这日子
♪ To save it while I can ♪
在这潮湿闷热的地方 望着她的脸
♪ Look on her face All these hot humid days ♪
和我的几个好兄弟
♪ And the boys in My damn band ♪
是摩托车在经过
♪ It’s the motorcycle Drive-by ♪
宝贝 擦干♥你♥善良的眼
♪ Baby dry your kind eyes ♪
是时候回家了
♪ I think it’s about time We headed home ♪
怀揣那该死的希望
♪ Walking such tight rope ♪
如履薄冰
♪ With my damn high hopes ♪
乡村男孩不会孤独终老
♪ Country boys don’t die alone ♪
你不介意别人拍到我们的照片吗
Hey. Are you alright with people taking our picture?
你是我的环境顾问 知道吗
You’re my environmental advisor, all right?
只要我们克制住冲动 装得像一点
Try to resist the temptation to jump my bones
就会没事
and we’ll be all right.
我尽量控制吧
I’ll see if I can control myself.
这就对了
You do that.
他在那里
There he is.
你枪法不错
You’re good.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nuthin’.
想去听乐队唱歌♥吗
Wanna go see the band?
绝对的
You bet.
塔特 你跟卡特待在一起 好吗
Tate, honey, why don’t you stay with Carter, okay?
好的 再给我们点钱吗
All right. Can we have more money?
好吧
All right.
省着花
Make it last.
省着花
Make it last?
一个热狗都卖♥♥9刀
A hot dog here is nine dollars.
谢谢
Thanks.
看来我们在孩子眼里已经沦落成
Think we reached the point where we’re just
提款机和出租车了
a bank and a taxi.
再过几年 他就成咱俩的出租车了
Before you know it, he’ll be the taxi.
嘿 他要给我赢个熊
Hey. He’s about to win me a fuckin’ bar.
走 就在这里
Let’s go, right here.
就是这 我想要那头大熊
Right here, I want that fuckin’ bar.
就是那个
That fuckin’ bar right there.
这种游戏都是骗人的
All these games are rigged.
我 不在乎 我就要
Who gives a shit? I want it!
我直接给你30美元不行吗
Why don’t I just give you the thirty dollars
玩下来也要这么多
it’s gonna cost me to win the bear?
我只要你赢的胸 快
Give me the bar. Come on.
嗨 你好
Hi, what’s up?
能解释下游戏规则吗
Can you explain this game to me?
抛出三个球
All you gotta do is toss three balls
只要都进了中间的洞 就有奖品拿
in the center hole, you can take your prize.
好吧 -不错啊
All right. – Sounds delightful.
你在家的时候找洞找得特别准
You get it in the hole all the time at home.
跟在家一样 快 -周围有孩子 别开黄腔
Let’s do it just like home. – There’s kids around, relax.
你能行 宝贝 加油
You got this, baby. Come on.
扔吧
Just throw it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!