要去做点儿牛仔活儿了
Gonna go do some cowboy shit now.
你留着那工棚和有线电视吧
You keep that bunkhouse and cable TV.
谢谢你选我们 头儿
Thanks for picking us, boss.
是啊 先生 -谢谢你 先生
Yes, sir. – Thank you, sir.
没问题
You got it.
瑞恩
Ryan.
我要你现在就告诉我
I want you to tell me right now
这会成为一个问题吗
if this is going to be a problem.
我不想在新墨西哥什么峡谷里听到抱怨
I don’t want to hear about it in some canyon in New Mexico.
没什么我更想做的事儿了
There’s nothin’ I’d rather do.
先生 谢谢您给我的机会
Sir, thank you for the chance.
没问题
You got it.
瑞恩 瑞恩 等一下
Ryan, Ryan, hold on a second.
你带着工棚的小子们去集市吧
Why don’t you take the bunkhouse to the fair.
你们去乐一乐
You go have some fun.
你们一段时间里是见不到城镇了
You ain’t gonna see a town in a long while.
谢谢
Thank you.
那是施华洛世奇水晶 老爸
That’s Swarovski crystal, Dad.
施华洛世奇是造光学镜的 亲爱的
Swarovski makes optics, honey.
用的就是他们水晶工厂产出的玻璃
With the glass from their crystal factory.
啊 好吧 我摔个别的东西
Yeah, well, I need to break something.
那有一百年了
That is a hundred years old
而且属于你的祖父
and belonged to your grandfather.
摔别的东西吧
Break something else.
得把我们的畜群南迁
Need to move our herd down south.
水牛群离开了公园
Buffalo herd left the park.
在我们的草场过了个春
Spent spring on our ranch.
畜群现在得布氏菌病了
Herd has brucellosis now.
听起来很不吉利啊
That sounds ominous.
事实也如此
It is.
往南多远
How far south?
远到不会下雪
Far enough that it doesn’t snow,
这样我们就不用整冬天地喂它们了
so we don’t have to feed them all winter.
好 所以你得租赁土地吗
Okay, so do you have to lease the land?
是的 -那得花多少钱
Yeah. – And how much will that cost?
这么干的气候下吗 我不知道 12 14美元一英亩吧
Dry as it is? I don’t know. 12, 14 dollars an acre.
好 多少英亩
Okay, how many acres?
得看土地的情况了
Depends on the land.
至少十万英亩
Hundred thousand at least.
所以 得要140万美元每年
So that’s 1.4 million dollars a year.
不 贝丝
No, Beth.
140万每月
1.4 a month.
爸 我们没
Dad, we don’t…
我们没有那么多
We don’t have that.
我知道 我会贷款
I know. I’ll take a loan.
你何不直接卖♥♥掉它们呢
Why don’t you just sell them all now?
如果我们现在卖♥♥掉 明年就没收入了
If we sell ’em all now, we have no income next year.
我们今年也没有收入
We don’t have any income this year.
我们今年没有利润
We have no profit this year.
我们每年都没有利润
We have no profit any year.
现在我想摔东西了
Now I want to break shit.
如果我们卖♥♥掉小母牛和阉公牛 能卖♥♥多少
If we sell the heifers and the steers, what is that worth?
要是我能让它们重达750 大概1100美元
If I can get them to weigh 750, worth about 1100 dollars.
好 那就是1.5美元一磅了 爸
Okay, so that’s a $1.50 a pound, Dad.

Yep.
好的牛排值30美元一磅
A good steak is worth thirty bucks a pound,
糟的牛绞肉值5美元
shitty ground beef is worth five.
我们不卖♥♥牛肉 我们卖♥♥牛
We don’t sell beef, we sell cattle.
没错 我们他妈的选错行当了
Exactly. We’re in the wrong fucking business.
你知道 我真的 呃
You know, I really, uh…
我以为那个机场会毁掉我们 爸 但
I really thought the airport would be the end of us, Dad, but…
你的商业模式 才会毁掉我们
Your business model, is gonna be the end of us.
这商业模式已经奏效一百年了
Business model’s worked for a hundred years–
不 爸 它没奏效
No, Dad, it hasn’t worked.
要是它奏效了 这该死的小镇就不会布满
If it worked, this fucking valley wouldn’t be filled
业余农场和度假小屋了
with hobby farms and vacation houses.
而是会布满了草场
It would be filled with ranches.
人们不会卖♥♥掉赚钱的生意 对吧
People don’t sell businesses that make money, right?
他们卖♥♥掉的是亏本的
They sell the losers.
兰迪 是约翰·达顿 你怎么样
Randy, John Dutton. How are ya?
你囤好货了吗
You all stocked up?
是 我需要些土地
Yeah, I need some ground.
有草场的话 五千
Five thousand if I can find the grass.
是 我认识他
Yeah, I know him.
要是不行 我还能找谁
Who else if that doesn’t work?
埃里斯·斯蒂尔在你办公室 还有阿特伍德女士
Oh, um, Ellis Steele is in your office with Miss Atwood.
莎拉
Sarah?
真稀奇
That’s weird.
有句话我不知
Can I say something, that’s…
当讲不当讲
That I don’t have a right to say?
你说
Sure?
女人懂女人
Women know women.
男人只懂女人灌输给他们的那一套
Men know what a woman wants them to know.
你和她在一起 我很担心
I worry about you being with her.
哦 我们没有
Oh, I’m not–
谁告诉你我和她在一起的
Who told you I was with her?
你俩就是在一起了
You’re with her.
感谢直言相劝
Thank you for saying something.
我会记住的
I’ll keep it in mind.

This is…
真是稀客
Unexpected.
你想干什么 斯蒂尔先生
What’s on your mind, Mr. Steele?
这个
This.
你父亲把牧场交给了土地信托
Your father put his ranch in the Land Trust.
他把那块地列入了环保地役权 杰米
He put the land in a conservation easement, Jamie.
你怎么能让他这么做
How could you let him do that?
好吧 我
Well, I…

I…
我不知道
I didn’t know.
你有权力推♥翻♥吗
Do you have the authority to override that?
理论上有
Theoretically, yes,
但是
But…
你们的对手不再是个人了
You’re not battling a man, anymore,
而是隶属环保组织的
you’re battling the legal defense funds
法律辩护基金会
of environmental groups,
他们之前没理由起诉你们
which had no basis to sue you,
但现在他们成了管理者
but now they are the stewards of the–
妈的
fuck!
该死
God damn it!
感谢你们前来
Thank you for coming.
信息量太大 我得消化一下
I’m going to need some time to process this information.
市场股本将以恶意谈判为由
Market Equity will sue the state
起诉州政♥府♥
for a bad faith negotiation.
他们会在纽约联邦法♥院♥发起诉讼
They will file it in federal court in New York,
也就是造成损失的地方
where they incurred the damages,
纽约的律师会把你们生吞活剥
and those attorneys will wipe the floor with you.
你们州将面临
Your state will be on the hook
约40亿美元补偿性赔款
for around 4 billion dollars in compensatory damages.
相当于蒙大拿州GDP的10%
That’s ten percent of Montana’s GDP.
州政♥府♥会破产
The state’s gonna go bankrupt.
这种行为已经构成弹劾条件了
Sounds like an impeachable offense to me.
确实如此
Yes, it does.
在蒙大拿 假设州长辞职下台
What’s the procedure in Montana
后面的流程会怎么走
when a Governor resigns or steps down?
会进行特别选举
You have a special election.
那我们全力支持你的选举
We’re fully committed to your election.
会由我们的政♥治♥行动委员会出资
Our PAC will fund it.
站到州议会面前去
Go before the Assembly.
你当州长的机会来了
This is your chance to become governor.
把我们的土地拿回来
and get our fucking land back.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!