在你和白色的教堂上
♪ Gonna cast A long black shadow ♪
投下长长的黑影
♪ Over you and All white chapel ♪
打开 -找到一把银匕♥首♥
Open her up. – ♪ And a silver dagger ♪
没人会听到你心碎
♪ Nobody gonna Hear you shatter ♪
头顶升起一轮坏月
♪ Bad moon rising overhead ♪
坏血充斥着我的头脑
♪ Bad blood running through my head ♪
年轻的母亲 你看起来真不错
♪ Little mama You sure look fine ♪
但是你今晚得独自入眠了
♪ But you’re sleeping On your own tonight ♪
是啊你今晚得独自入眠了
♪ Yeah you’re sleeping On your own tonight ♪
漂亮的截断 杰克
Good cut, Jake. Good job, buddy.
尽是圣者 尽是罪人
♪ All saints, all sinners ♪
赶进去就好了 多简单
Just push it in. Simple job.
这就好了 -成了 小子们 干得漂亮
That’ll do. – All right, boys, good job.
我们继续吧 把它们赶上斜道儿
Let’s go ahead and push them up the chute.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hep, hep, hep.
好了 全部的牛都在这儿了
Yeah, that’s all the cows.
释放出来真舒畅
♪ Good to let it out ♪
年轻母亲的小男孩儿
♪ Little mama’s baby boy ♪
年轻的母亲 你是我的骄傲与快乐所在
♪ Little mama, You’re my pride and joy ♪
想将你展现给世人
♪ Wanna put you out on display ♪
年轻的母亲 我来了
♪ Little mama, I’m on my way ♪
剩下的牛 我们得打上烙印并阉了它们
Whatever’s left, we’re going to brand and castrate.
年轻的母亲 我来了
♪ Little mama, I’m on my way ♪
尽是圣者 尽是罪人
♪ All saints, all sinners ♪
给你
Here you go.
别无二致
♪ All the same ♪
喔 你进来搞这个吗
Woo! You jumping in on this?
你干吗 成
You doing it? Yep.
哦 好样的 -成 来吧
Oh, yeah. – All right, come on.
准备好了 来
Ready? Right.
往右边 一 二 三
Right side on one, two, three.
利索地给它翻个身
Get him over good.
弄完了吗 -好了
Got him? – Yep.
太棒了 老铁 看我们铿锵玫瑰的力量
Great, man, look at the fuckin’ girl power.
康乾玫瑰 干嘛使的
Gun powder? For what?
铿锵玫瑰 我说的是他妈铿锵玫瑰 老铁
Girl power. Fucking girl power, man!
你会说他妈的英语吗
You speak fucking English?
你会说他妈的英语吗 你♥他♥妈♥在说什么啊
You speak fucking English? What the fuck are you saying?
草了 -直接动手吧
Fuck it. – Just do it!
来吧 小小甜妞
Come on, little miss sunshine.
我真♥他♥妈♥抱歉 小牛
I’m so fucking sorry, little calf.
这是为你好 以免你生病
It’s for your own good so you don’t get sick.
我很抱歉 我真的太他妈抱歉了 抱歉 抱歉
I’m sorry, I’m so fucking sorry. Sorry, sorry.
我感觉自己不应该看着 但我忍♥不住
I feel like I shouldn’t be watching, but I can’t stop.
太吸引人了
It’s riveting.
这简直就是他妈的精神酷刑
This is so fucking traumatizing.
我们该上了
We’re up.
尽是圣者 尽是罪人
♪ All saints, all sinners ♪
你们准备好了叫我
You tell me when you’re ready for me.
哦老天啊 -我们准备好了
Oh my God! – We’re ready.
成 好了
Yeah, okay.
哦 这太他妈精神酷刑了
Oh, this is fucking traumatizing.
你见过得了黑腿病的牛吗
You ever seen one with blackleg?
没 -那才是精神酷刑
No. – That’s traumatizing.
你是在帮这头小牛一个大忙
You are doing the calf a big favor.
你要是能稍微快点帮这个忙的话
And if you could do that favor a little faster.
好吧 -快来啊
Okay. – Come on!
我很抱歉 小牛 我很抱歉 我无比抱歉
I’m sorry, little calf, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.
成 好了吗 -好了
Okay, set? – Yep.
如果政♥府♥销毁了畜群 他们给你钱吗
If the state kills the herd, do they pay you back?
给的不多
Not what it’s worth.
畜群上保了但 我不知道
The herd’s insured but… I don’t know.
我不知道我们怎么重建一百年养成的基因库
I don’t know how we rebuild a hundred years of genetics.
听着 要是它们其中有一只感染了
Look, if one of them tests positive,
我们也就无能为力了 重头开始吧
there’s nothing we can do. Start over, I guess.
但要是它们没感染 我们的麻烦更大
But if they don’t, we got a bigger problem.
我们不能用那片儿南边的草场
We can’t use that south pasture.
那边要过五十英里的栅栏
There’s fifty miles of fence to check,
那片低矮的山谷太干了 它们没有可吃的
that lower valley’s too dry, they got nothing to eat.
我们早早断奶 把小牛犊子送到内布拉斯加州
We wean early, send the calves to a back grounding yard
一个后院儿里 或者
in Nebraska, or–
卡车运费会拖垮我们的 凯西
The trucking will kill us, Kayce,
在此之上 我们已经得付一人笔钱了
and we’re already paying a gain on top of it.
那喂它们干草呢
What about hayin’ ’em?
说得轻巧 那冬天喂它们什么
Yeah, and feed ’em with what in the winter?
真该死
Son of a bitch.
听着 我会 我会打些电♥话♥
Look, I’ll, um…I’ll start making some calls.
找些租赁的畜牧场
Find us some lease ground.
要想逃过一劫 畜群得转移一半
To make this pencil out half the herd needs to go
而且得在哪儿待一年多
and it needs to stay a year or more.
租赁的畜牧场 上哪儿找
Lease ground where?
冬季比较温和的地方吧
Somewhere with a mild winter.
我去打电♥话♥了
I’ll start making some calls.
畜群转移一半的话 谁来看护它们呢
If half the herd goes, who watches ’em?
你觉得呢 凯西
Who do you think, Kayce?
罗伊德
Lloyd.
什么计划
Well, what’s the plan?
达顿先生想租片南方的土地
Mister Dutton wants to lease land down south
把畜群搬出去
and get the herd out.
我会随着畜群走的
I’ll go with the herd.
你还想带谁一起
Who else you gonna take?
我不知道 你想要谁留下来
I don’t know. Who you want to stay here?
天 你才是在穷乡僻壤睡帐篷的苦小子
Hell, you’re the one living out of a teepee in new country,
你想带走谁 任你挑
you take who you want.

All right.
我要杰克
I’ll go with Jake,
迪特 瑞恩
Teeter, Ryan…
去他的 我要带走沃克
and hell, I’ll take Walker.
你不会在外面什么平原上
You ain’t gonna kill him
了结掉他吧 是吗
out there on the plains somewhere, are you?
我们估计要去他的老巢附近了
We’re probably going to his old stomping ground,
我估计得需要个熟悉当地居民的人
I might need someone that knows some folks down there.
顺便一提 我更他妈担心
By the way, I’m more fucking worried
你干掉那小子
about you killing his ass.
我不像你那么爱记仇
My memory’s not as mean as yours.
你要远离故土了
You’re gonna be a long way from home.
远离妻子了
Long way from your wife.
我无依无靠 你该让我去的
I ain’t got nobody, you oughta send me.
我是牧场经理 罗伊德
I’m ranch manager, Lloyd.
我的职责如此 但我很感激
It’s my responsibility. I appreciate it, though.
那 你什么时候动身
Well, when you are you leaving?
达顿先生签订租期
Soon as Mr. Dutton signs the lease
我安顿好卡车就走
and I get the trucks lined up.
你得需要盖特 -跟他讲一声 成吗
You’re gonna need Gator. – Go tell him, will ya?
杰克 沃克
Jake. Walker.
瑞恩 迪特
Ryan. Teeter.
过来
Get over here.
成 听好了
All right, listen up.
我们给这群牛打好烙印后
After we brand these cattle,
我们要先把它们关在这儿
we’re going to hold them here,
然后我们要把它们运上卡车
then we’re gonna put them on trucks,
我们要带它们到租赁的牧场
we’re going to take them to lease ground.
你们四个跟我走
You four are coming with me.
我们到那儿后得找几个临时工来
We’re gonna get some day workers when we get down there.
哪儿 -我不知道
Where? – I don’t know.
某个冬天不下雪的地方吧
Somewhere where it doesn’t snow in the winter.
去打包好你所有的东西
Go and pack up everything you got.
你的帐篷 一切的一切
Your teepees, all of it.
我们得走一段时间
We’ll be gone for a while.
你笑个什么劲儿
What are you smiling about?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!