这里还有淋浴吗 -有 在工棚
Are there showers here? – Yeah, in the bunkhouse.
我带你去
I’ll show you.
怎么了
What?
以为你还要再酸几句
Just waiting for another zinger.
暂时酸完了
I’m all zinged out for now.
你干嘛这么刻薄
Why are you so mean?
不干嘛
No reason.
为了好玩
It’s fun.
你觉得这样好玩么
That’s fun for you?
怎么 说出大家都心照不宣
What, to point out the very thing that everyone’s thinking
但不敢说的话吗
but they don’t have the spine to own it and say?
没错 我在帐篷里大战了三百回合
“Yeah, damn right I romped in the tent all night.
你也该试试 我就试了
You should try it.” Which I did.
一宿没怎么睡
Most of the night.
对 我觉得这很好玩
Yes, I find that amusing.
我觉得还挺残忍♥的
Well, I think it’s cruel.
所以我不刻薄待你
Well, that’s why I don’t do it to you.
那俩女牛仔 还算有点自知之明
Those cowgirls, they give as good as they get
但那个自以为无所不知打的绿茶婊 需要捶打
and that patchouli-scented know it all, well, she needs it.
你不需要
You don’t need it.
我不想因为失去了孩子
Well, I don’t need to be treated differently
就被区别对待
just because I lost a child.
你需要
Yeah, you do.
我给你说点事
I’m gonna tell you something.
我从没告诉过别人 所以你也别外传
I haven’t told anybody so, let’s keep this between us.
好的
Okay.
我对你感同身受 因为我有过一样的经历
I know how you feel because I’ve felt it.
我每天都体会得到
And I feel it every day.
所以莫妮卡 我的抱歉
So when I say that I am sorry, Monica.
是真心的
I really mean it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以你才这么刻薄
That’s why you’re mean.
因为没人知道
Because nobody knows.
因为你藏在心底
Because you keep that inside yourself.
我藏在心底是因为
I keep it inside because of
真♥相♥会让所有人都痛苦
all the people knowing it would hurt.
总之 这不是我刻薄的原因
Anyway, that’s not why I’m mean.
在那之前我就婊气十足了
I was a real fucking bitch before it happened, so…
你反正挺擅长的
Well…You’re very good at it.
凭实力
I try.
雷恩沃特主席 这边请
Chairman Rainwater, right this way.
雷恩沃特主席到了
Chairman Rainwater is here.
谢谢
Thanks.
汤姆 -参议员
Tom. – Senator.
感谢前来
Thanks for coming.
请坐
Please, sit.
有人要喝咖啡吗
Either of you like coffee?
我够好奇了 不用咖啡提神
Well, I’m too curious for coffee.
那我就开门见山了
Well, I’ll get right to it, then.
内政部已经批准
The Department of Interior has approved
在蒙大拿中部铺设两条管道
two pipelines in central Montana.
一条天然气管道 一条二氧化碳储能管道
One is a natural gas, and the other is captured carbon
建议铺设路线会经过保留区
and the proposed pathway is through the reservation.
内政部长两天前
The Secretary of the Interior was here
与总统一同来了蒙大拿
with the President two days ago.
没听他们提起
They mentioned nothing.
据我的经验 联邦的政♥治♥斗争
As I’m learning, Federal politics is, well,
一向波谲云诡 杀机暗藏
they never take the gloves off because they never put them on.
有铺设路线的地图吗
Is there a map of this pathway?
管道经过我们的水库
The pipeline runs beneath our reservoir.

Yes.
我们的饮用水
Our drinking water.

Yes.
路线是怎么定的
How is the path chosen?
两点之间连条线
Well, it’s the shortest distance between
然后尽量避开法律阻力大的区域
two points and the path of least legal resistance.
往西是国家土地林♥业♥局♥
To go to the west of you enters into State land forest service,
往东是私人牧场 他们财力雄厚不怕硬刚
east of you is private ranches, which have the funds to fight,
还有可能是我们新州长的支持者
and likely the support of our new governor.
他们觉得我们不敢硬刚吗
They don’t think we’ll put up a fight?
我们不能硬刚
We can’t put up a fight.
但联邦政♥府♥不需要我们的许可
Federal Government doesn’t need our permission.
我立场很清楚 我不支持这一决策
So that my position is clear, I do not support this.
我会表示反对
And I will declare my opposition,
但这又能起到多少作用 就不得而知
how much weight that holds in this instance…I…
要是你我都
If there’s nothing you can do
束手无策 你为什么要告诉我
and there’s nothing I can do, why are you telling me?
因为我知道谁在觊觎你位置
Because I know who’s coming after your office
他们会利用这点对付你
and they’ll use this against you.
你至少抢在前面 发个声明
At least now, make a statement, get out in front of it.
把话题和热度炒起来 让内政部另寻
Make enough noise that the Department of Interior
其他土地
looks somewhere else.
或许是北达科他吧
North Dakota, let’s say.
但这也会毁了北达科他的土地
That just ruins the land in North Dakota.
我又不是北达科他的参议员
I’m not the Senator of North Dakota.
让他们的参议员自己想办法
So that’s North Dakota’s problem.
看来你也把杀机暗藏那套学会了
I guess you don’t put gloves on either.
你打算什么时候宣布反对
When will you publicly declare your opposition?
管道公布当天
As soon as the pipeline is made public,
我猜也就是你召开新闻发布会的那天
which I assume is when you’ll call a press conference.
新闻发布会你来安排
You set the press conference.
安排被影响的居民一起出席
Stand with the people this affects.
我站在你身边
Standing beside you in solidarity
既能表达对你的支持
is declaring my support for you
也顺便反对了管道铺设
as much as it is opposing a pipeline.
彼此一举两得
We’ll kill two birds with one stone.
说定了
Deal.
我明天安排
I’ll set it for tomorrow.
要是州长也能来就好了
Be good to have the governor there.
州长翘工了
Well, the governor’s playing hooky.
给牛打烙印去了
Branding cattle.
选他来不是做这个的
That’s not what he was elected to do.
选他来就是为了做这个
Oh, he did what he was elected to do.
至少约翰是这么认为的
That’s the way John sees it, anyway.
他也是我们的州长
He’s our governor, too.
也许你得给他提个醒了
Perhaps you could remind him of that.

Hup, hup.
该死 罗伊德
Damn, Lloyd.
怎么了
What?
我都看到第三头了
That’s the third one I’ve seen.
第三头什么 -小水牛死胎
One what? – Stillborn buffalo calf.
在哪儿 -就后面
Where? – Just right back there.
该死 来头不妙
Aw, shit, this ain’t gonna be good.
公园的水牛来过这片牧场
Buffalo from the park been in this pasture.
发现了两头野牛死仔 都是死胎
Found two dead bison calves there, stillborn.
沃克说还见过两头
Walker said he’s seen two more of ’em.
我猜你们发现了一头野牛死胎
Let me guess, you found a stillborn bison.
两头
Two.
这意味着什么
Why would that happen?
布鲁氏菌病 克拉拉
Brucellosis, Clara.
有个东西你得来看看
Found something you’re going to want to see.
我们也发现了
We found it, too.
牛群也会染上吗
Can cattle get it?
对 牛群也会感染
Yes, cattle can get it.
怎么判断呢
Well, how can you tell?
我们会给它们做检测
Well, we’ll test them for it.
只要有一头染病 政♥府♥就会销毁整群牛
And if one cow has it, the state destroys the whole herd.
我们所有的母牛都在产仔
All our cows have calves.
这事不在山坡上聊
We’re not going to solve this on the side of the hill.
我们回总部想办法吧
Let’s get ’em to headquarters. We’ll figure it out there.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!