他给不了你
He can’t give you that.
他憎恨他最依赖的工具
He resents the tool that he relies on the most,
因为他不能成为你
because he can’t be that tool.
他嫉妒你 杰米
He’s jealous of you, Jamie.
他很怕你
And he’s scared of you.
他很害怕 因为牧场的未来
He’s scared because the future of that ranch
取决于牧场的进化
depends on its evolution.
如果它不与社会一起发展
If it doesn’t evolve with society
就会被社会吞噬
it will be devoured by society
我知道 我知道 这句话我说了好几年了
I know, I know. I’ve said that for years.
好几十年了
Decades.
他还像上世纪50年代那样经
And he’s still running cow-calf pairs
营大牛犊牛配对养殖 这玩意儿连在
like it’s the 1950s, when cow-calf pairs in the 1950s
50年代都赚不到钱
didn’t even make any money.
肉牛
Cattle.
让我来告诉你养牛业的未来
Let me tell you the future of the cattle industry.
目前 美国最大的肉类加工商
Right now, the biggest meat processor
是一家巴西公♥司♥
in the United States is a Brazilian Corporation.
每天有一万英亩的雨林消失
10,000 acres of rainforest cleared every day.
为什么 养牛
For what? To raise cattle.
这是巧合吗
Is that a coincidence?
美国牛肉产业的未来
The future of the beef industry in the United States
就是没有未来 -嗯
is no future. – Mm-mm
20年后 巴西之于美国牛肉产业
In twenty years Brazil will be to American beef
就像中国之于美国制♥造♥业
what China is to American manufacturing.
美国不会再有养牛业了
There will be no more cattle in America.
这就是为什么机场的发展
That’s why the airport development
对牧场的未来至关重要
was vital to the ranch’s future.
你不用告诉我这些
You don’t have to tell me that.
但你得告诉蒙大拿的其他人
But you do have to tell the rest of Montana.
旅游业是蒙大拿州唯一的资源
Tourism is Montana’s only resource.
别的还有什么 木材吗
What else do you have, timber?
砍掉需要200年才能恢复的东西
Cutting down something it takes 200 years to replace?
这不是做生意 这是自残
That is not a business. That is self mutilation.
不 旅游业 你就只有这个
No. Tourism. That is all you have.
你可以抓住这个机会 或者看着别人抓住机会
And you can seize it or you can witness it.
你就这俩选择
Those are your options.
我知道
I know.
你爱那个牧场
You love that ranch.
这是我唯一爱过的东西
It’s the only thing I’ve ever loved.
让我帮你拯救它
Let me help you save it.
如果你愿意 我可以帮你拯救它
I can help you save it if you want me to.
我愿意
I do.
那就问我能不能帮你
Ask me, then.
让我帮你拯救牧场
Ask me to help you save it.
你愿意帮我吗
Will you help me?
帮我
Help me.
我会帮你的 宝贝
I will help you, baby.
我会帮你的 宝贝
I will help you, baby.
山 高山
♪ Mountain, mountain ♪
很高兴看到你的脸
♪ It’s good to see your face ♪
伟大的奇迹
♪ Mighty wonder ♪
在那高高的平原上
♪ High above the plains ♪
山 高山
♪ Mountain, mountain ♪
我可以替代你吗
♪ Could I take your place? ♪
河 河流
♪ River, river ♪
请把我带走
♪ Take me away ♪
把我洗净
♪ Wash me clean ♪
让我的罪恶留在海湾
♪ Keep my sins at bay ♪

Morning.
我们中午就回来
We’ll be back by noon.
我一般那个时候醒
That’s usually when I wake up.
但你现在就要走
And now you’re just leavin’.
这活儿开始得很早
This job starts early.
我好累
I feel so used.
是吗 我也有同感
Yeah? That’s exactly how I feel.
待会儿见
I’ll see you later.
背负着我代表和拥有的一切
♪ Carrying with me Everything I own and who I am ♪
祈祷着能再次看到你的脸
♪ Pray to God I see your face again ♪
我回去睡觉了
I’m gonna go back to sleep.
好的
Okay.
你最好值得我被人取笑和指点
You’d better be worth this walk of shame.
我半个教会的人都在外面露营呢
Half my church is camped out here.
星星在燃烧
♪ Stars are burnin’ ♪
高高在天上
♪ Up in the sky ♪
天国的天使教我飞翔
♪ Celestial angels Teach me who to fly ♪
星星在燃烧
♪ Stars are burnin’ ♪
带我入高境
♪ Won’t you take me on high ♪
带我入高境
♪ Take me on high ♪
松树篝火结束了这个夜晚
♪ Pine tree campfire End of the night ♪
余烬映照着你的脸
♪ Embers burnin’ Shedding you light ♪
一瓶布兰顿波市让我感觉正正好
♪ Bottle of Blanton’s Got me feelin’ right ♪
我不难过 我很开心
I’m not sad. I’m…I’m happy.
你要成长为男人了 塔特
You’re becoming a man, Tate.
目睹这个过程我很开心
Watching that makes me happy.
你不用起床 宝贝
You don’t have to get up, baby.
还有一大家子等着吃饭呢
Oh, we got a lot of mouths to feed.
咱们出去一下 让你妈穿衣服
Why don’t we give your mom some privacy, okay?
好的
All right.
拜拜 妈妈 -拜 宝贝
Bye, Mom. – Bye, baby.
谢谢 盖特
Thanks, Gator.
谢谢 盖特
Thank you, Gator.
去吧 孩子们
Go, boys.
早啊 先生
Morning, sir. Morning.
这是我最喜欢的环节
This is my favorite part.
我们的所有职责中
Of everything we do, this is…
我最喜欢这个环节
this is my favorite.
我更喜欢之后那部分
Well, I prefer when it’s done.
一切尘埃落定的时候
And everything went smooth.
那尾声总让我伤感
That part just makes me sad it’s over.
早啊 -嘿
Morning. – Hey.
早 -嘿
Morning. Hey.
早 -嘿
Morning. – Hey.
谢谢你
Thank you. – Mm-hmm.
谢谢
Thank you. – Mm-hmm.
瞧你们这群荡♥妇♥
Look at all you sluts.
你不也坐这里吗
You’re sitting here, too.
我寻思你不是从房♥子里
I doubt you just wandered down
散步这儿来看风景的吧
from the house to take in the view.
但我已经结婚了
Yeah, well, I’m a married woman.
你们这些荡♥妇♥就 -哦
But you tramps… – Ah, yes.
你是说那个神秘的仪式啊
That arcane ritual where you stand
站在家人和朋友面前对上帝起誓
before family and friends and swear before God deity
说你会放弃自己的独♥立♥
that you will surrender your independence
永远服从你的未婚夫
and obey the man you are betrothed to.
服从
Betrothed?
看到了吗 萨默试图把婚姻制度
See, what Summer’s is attempting to do here
描绘应对女人的
is make out that marriage is designed to somehow
压♥迫♥和控制
oppress and control a woman.
如果你嫁的是人♥渣♥ 有这个可能
You know, if you married to a piece of shit, it can be,
但如果你嫁给了人生挚爱
but if you married the love of your life,
自己灵魂的镜子 会幸福得不要命
the mirror to your soul, it’s pretty fucking great.
咱们不是同意和平相处吗
I thought we agreed to get along.
是没错 但我没同意附和
We did. I didn’t agree to placate
你们嬉皮士把所有制度和习俗
some of your hippie bullshit where every institution
都当成压♥迫♥的狗屁观念
and every custom is designed to oppress.
本来就是啊
They are.
取决于你怎么经营 宝贝
They are what you make em, babe.
我去洗澡了
I’m going to get a shower.
你是需要洗一洗
You could probably use one.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!