《黄石》前情提要
Previously on Yellowstone…
我不需要你的允许才能集♥会♥
I don’t need your permission to assemble.
这不叫集♥会♥
This isn’t for assembling.
这是美国总统的欢迎仪式
This is greeting the President of the United States.
他要支持马丁
He’s going to endorse Martin.
别再把这叫工作
And don’t you ever call this work!
蒙大拿的州长坐在山坡上
Governor of Montana on the side of a mountain,
穿着靴子睡觉
sleeping with his boots on.
就算你给我钱 也没有比这更好的死法了
Couldn’t have dreamed up a better death if you paid me.
我不能让埃米特的妻子眼睁睁地看着牛群
I can’t have Emmett’s wife watch the herd ride in
在没有他的情况下过来 还一个说法都没有
without him, and no answers.
怎么死的
How?
想牛仔一样
Like a cowboy should.
我只想知道 你在这里干什么
Just trying figure out, what you’re doing here?
这是我的别有用心 你想听听吗
Here’s my ulterior motive. Do you wanna hear it?
让你当选州长 拯救这个州
Get you elected governor and save this state.
路上喝一杯不
One for the road?
你蠢到当着我父亲的面问
Are you stupid enough to ask me for that
我这个吗
in front of my father?
小心点
Be careful.
小心并不能保证一路无忧
Careful don’t factor too much into this.
回来再见
See you when you get back.
你知道吗 我这辈子是做过一些蠢事
You know, I’ve done some stupid shit in my life,
但这个是最蠢的
but this tops it.
我说 我们怎么才能阻止狼
I mean, how the hell are we supposed to keep wolves
打那5000头小牛的主意
from coming after 5,000 calves?
你在火边坐着什么都阻止不了
You ain’t gonna stop nothing sitting by that fire.
我要去看看它们
I’m gonna ride through ’em.
很好 去拯救世界吧 牛仔
Yeah, great. Go save the day, cowboy.
我本可以两手捏着
You know, I could be holding that girl’s ass
那妹子的屁♥股♥
in each hand,
但是就不
but no…
我非要和你一起坐在鼠尾草从里
I’m sitting here in a sage brush with you.
什么妹子
What girl?
你啥意思 什么妹子
What do you mean, what girl?
你留不住的那个
The one you couldn’t keep.
你能干啥 小矮子
What are you gonna do, half pint?
你不许提她的名字
You never mention her name.
你不许碰她
You don’t touch her.
也别他妈跟她说话 明白吗
You don’t fucking talk to her, you understand?
是想捅我吗 你个胆小鬼
Try to stab me, you fucking coward?
你再敢这样 我就当场把你打死
Try it again and I will shoot you where you stand.

Here.
喝点水
You should drink some water.
好疼 头晕
It hurts…Head’s spinning.
也许下次你就不会在肉搏的时候拔刀了
Maybe next time you won’t pull a knife in a fist fight.
来 喝点吧
Here, try to drink something.
我伤得很重
I’m hurt bad.
你需要去医院吗
You need to go to the hospital?
需要
I think so.
你会骑马吗 -会
Can you ride? – Yeah.
我去找人帮忙
I’ll go get help.
告诉他们我从马上摔下来
Tell ’em I fell off my horse
被马踢了
and he trampled me.
否则你就麻烦大了
Or you’ll get in a lot of trouble.
罗迪受伤了 伤得很重
Rowdy’s hurt. Hurt bad.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
和牛在一起
With the cattle.
他说伤得骑不了马了
Hurt too bad to ride he says.
他被甩下来了吗
He get bucked off?
里普 他是被甩下来了吗
Rip, did he get bucked off?
不 先生 他肆意谈论您女儿
No sir, he talked about your daughter
我们为此起了争执
in a way he shouldn’t and we fought about it.
他拔出了刀 我用石头砸了他的头
He pulled his knife and I hit him in the head with a rock.
砸太使劲了 应该是
Too hard, I guess…
你在这儿等着
You wait here.
来 给我
Here, give it to me.

Here you go.
他死了 -他死了吗
He’s dead. – He’s dead?
那没用的
That ain’t gonna help.
下来
Get down off that horse.
你为什么不直接告诉我他从马上摔下来了
Why didn’t you just tell me he fell off his horse?
罗迪是这么说的
That’s what Rowdy said.
你说永远不要骗你
You said never lie to you
所以我说了实话
so, I didn’t.
那你现在必须得撒谎了
Well, you’re gonna have to lie now.
不然你就得进监狱了 孩子
Or you’re going to prison, son.
罗迪没有家人 漂无定所
Rowdy ain’t got no family. He’s just a drifter.
我们可以把他丢到火车站
We could drop him off at the train station.
你太信任这孩子了
That’s putting a lot of trust in this boy.
这小子也给我们惹了不少麻烦
Boy’s putting a fair amount in us, too.
别他妈哭了
Quit fucking crying.
打架之前才应该
The time to worry about consequences
担心后果
was before the fight.
有件事我可以做
There’s a thing I could do,
但如果我做了 你就别想离开这里
but if I do it, you don’t ever leave this place.
直到你死的那一天 你都是这个牧场的一份子
You’ll be part of this ranch until the day you die,
你要完全按我说的做
and you will do for this ranch what I say do.
不管我说的是什么
No matter what that is…
你明白吗
you understand me?
这个牧场是我唯一的家
This ranch is the only family I’ve got.
无论你做什么 我都不会离开
Ain’t ever leaving it no matter what you do.

All right.
来搭把手
Come help me.
这不是我应该成为的人
This was not what I was supposed to be.
我 我
I was…I was…
我从小就被培养成牛仔
I was raised to be a cowboy.
经营牧场
To…to run a ranch. To…
了解做养牛人的种种细节
To know the nuances of being a cattle producer.
你知道 从
To…You know, from, from…
了解草场的周期
from understanding the grass cycles,
到安排产犊季节
to…to timing the calving season
最大化利用草地循环
to maximize the grass cycles.
了解牛的遗传和疾病
Understanding bull genetics and diseases.

It was…
我从没想过要当律师
I never wanted to be a fucking lawyer.
这是他对我的期望
This is what he wanted me to be.
他认为他需要的东西
What he thought he needed.
韦来的战争是用笔来打的
“The future of warfare is fought with a pen.
学会用笔战斗
Learn to fight with a pen.”
好 所以 我照做了
All right. So, I did.
我做到了
And I did.
然后我收到了哈佛的录取通知书
And then I get this acceptance letter from Harvard
我甚至没有申请过
Hell, I never even applied.
他帮我申请的
He applied for me.
根本不知道是谁写申请文书的
There’s no telling who wrote the fucking essay.
我想是你妹妹吧
Your sister, I would think.
我倒是没往那儿想过
Never thought of that.
天啊 我怎么没想到呢
God, why didn’t I think of that?
因为你当局者迷了
Because you’re too close to it.
我父亲恨我
My father hates me.
恨透了我
Hates me.
他恨我成为了他要求
He hates me for becoming the very thing
我成为的那种人
he asked me to become.
不 是他逼我的
No, forced me to be.
你在乎他恨你这事儿吗
Do you care that he hates you?
你真的需要他的爱吗
Is his love something you feel you really need?
显然不需要 我这辈子都没有过他的爱
Evidently not. I’ve lived without it my whole life.
但我想要他的肯定
But I would like his approval.
我要他感谢我的牺牲
I want his appreciation for that fucking sacrifice.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!