是的 他能
Yes, he does.
好吧 他妈的 那它就有机会了
Well, fuck, then it has a chance.
总统明天会在海伦娜
The President’s gonna be in Helena tomorrow.
你知道 你也应该去的
You know you should be, too.
不 我对那个白♥痴♥没什么好说的
Nah, I have nothing to say to that idiot.
但是你是美
Except when you’re the governor of one of
美国五十个州之一的州长
the fifty United States,
而你的总司令想…
and your Commander-in-Chief wants–
我在给小牛上烙印
I’m branding calves.
如果他想来见我 他就来这里
If he wants to come see me, he comes out here.
好的
Okay.
如果你不去参加会议
If you don’t go to the meeting,
你知道这给整个国家传递了什么样的信息吗?
you know what kind of message that sends to the entire nation?
这正是我所想的 莉奈尔
That’s exactly what I’m thinking about, Lynelle.
你有东西吃吗?
You get something to eat?
查克马车并不是真的在为素食者做饭
Chuck wagons aren’t really cooking with the vegan in mind.
但我确实帮盖特削了土豆皮
But I did help Gator peel potatoes
直到昨天晚上九点
until nine last night.
那你就可以吃土豆了
You can eat potatoes, then.
吃土豆是我的计划 直到他把
Eating potatoes was the plan until he put
一块黄油和一罐咖啡色的培根油放入里面
a brick of butter and a coffee can of bacon grease in them.
是啊 盖特 他不希望有人在他的
Yeah, Gator, he doesn’t want anybody getting skinny
眼皮底下变瘦
on his watch.
你 呃…
What did you, uh…
你对今天有什么看法?
What did you think about today?
我觉得有些地方很美
I though parts of it were beautiful,
我也觉得有些地方很让人心碎
and I thought parts of it were absolutely heartbreaking.
是的 那么你和我对它的看法是一样的
Yeah, then you and I saw it the same.
我猜我们在美丽的部分是一致的
I’m guessing we agree on the beautiful parts,
但我们的心碎是不同的
but our heartbreaks are different.
我可以向你保证 是一致的 萨默
I can promise you they are, Summer.
她真♥他♥妈♥的好
She’s pretty damn good.
她最棒了
She’s great.
她的眼睛肯定在你身上
She sure has her eyes on you.
当她在舞台上表演的时候
How do you dance with a woman when she’s the one
你怎么和一个女人跳舞 看 这就是我的问题
performing on the stage. see, that’s my problem.
轮到你了
Your turn.
和我那边的朋友玩一个?
Play one with my buddy over there?
上来吧
Get on up.
谢谢你 亲爱的 嗯 嗯
Thank you, darling. Mm-hmm.
谢谢你们 伙计们
Thank you, guys.
很方便 偷偷藏着一个音乐家
Pretty handy, keeping a musician in your back pocket.
专门为这样的时刻而生
For moments just like this.
这很好
That was great.
这家伙会唱歌♥ 不是吗?
Motherfucker can sing, can’t he?
当然不会为我唱这样的歌♥
Sure won’t sing like that for me.
你是如此敏感 宝贝
You’re so sensitive, baby.
说什么? 你好敏感
Say what? Sensitive.
你确实是
You are.
我是唯一知道这件事的人
I’m the only one that knows about it.
天啊 我喜欢这是一件能羞辱你的事情
God, I love that that’s the thing that insults you.
想跳舞吗?
Want to dance?
不知道… 我也不会
Don’t know… Don’t know how.
什么样的牛仔不知道如何跳舞?
What kind of cowboy don’t know how to dance?
就是那种把所有时间都花在牛仔身上的人
The kind that spends all his time cowboying.
我想是的
I guess.
好吧 好吧 我知道怎么做
Okay, well, I know how.
我可以教你
I can teach you.
怎么 你不认为一个女孩有什么可以教一个牛仔?
What, you don’t think a girl’s got anything to teach a cowboy?
来吧
Come on.
想跳舞吗?
Care to dance?
我不知道如何跳广场舞或他们正在做的任何事情
I don’t know how to square dance or whatever they’re doing.
那是 呃 两步舞 只是…
It’s, uh, two-stepping, only…
你不能在三英寸的沙地上跳两步
you can’t really two-step in three inches of sand,
所以 你只能来回摇摆
so you just sort of sway back and forth.
我就算了
I’m fine.
你为什么不问你的女议员?
Why don’t you ask your milf senator?
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
你知道 就一次 我想有
You know, just once, I’d like to have
与一个女人有一个简单的关系
a simple relationship with a woman.
找一个简单的女人
Find a simple woman.
或者停止发送七十种混合信♥号♥♥
Or stop sending seventy mixed signals.
我要去和参议员跳舞
I’m going to go dance with the senator.
愿意跳舞吗?
Care to dance?
我不想踩到犯人的脚趾
I-I don’t want to step on the inmate’s toes.
犯人拒绝了我
The inmate rejected me.
噢 上帝 该死的
Oh, God. Shit.
我赶着一千头牛翻山越岭五里路
I herded a thousand cattle five miles over mountains
却没能力把一个女人拉到舞池里
I can’t wrangle one woman to the dance floor.
我希望有两个你 约翰
I wish there were two of you, John.
因为我真的会嫁给那个不那么迷人
‘Cause I would actually marry the one that’s less charming
和更理智的那个
and more sensible.
这里面有一句赞美的话
Somewhere in there is a compliment.
不 这里面没有一处是赞美
No. Nowhere in there is a compliment.
这甚至没有一点点的未来
This ain’t even got a little bit of a future.
可能没有
Probably not.
所以…
So…
咱们就试试看 直到不想了
It just goes till it doesn’t.
这很公平 好吧
That’s fair enough. Okay.
我得回去工作了
Gotta go back to work.
你不要乱跑
Don’t you wander off.
哪儿也不去
Not going anywhere.
我给你来一首有趣的
I’ll play you a fun one.
好吧 我们今天完全没有完成任何任务
Well, we managed to accomplish absolutely nothing today.
噢 我可不这么认为
Oh, I don’t know about that.
男新闻主播: 有消息称
Male News Anchor: News has spread that Governor Dutton
明天总统访问海伦娜
will not be present tomorrow
并向州议会
when the President visits Helena
以及所有地区国家公园的主任发表讲话时
and addresses the State Assembly
达顿州长将不会出席
as well as the Directors of all the regional National Parks.
问题是 为什么?
The question is, why?
帕特·詹宁斯给出了答案
Pat Jennings has the answer.
139年以来 黄石牧场的牛群
For 139 years, Yellowstone Ranch cattle
一直在这些山上放牧
have grazed these mountains
然后聚集起来 带到这里 参加每年的烙印仪式
then gathered and brought here, for the annual branding
但是 这次赶牛的牛仔之一不会回家了
but one of the cowboys on this drive will not be coming home.
当地牧场主和前蒙大拿州渔业和狩猎局局长
Local rancher and former Head of Montana Fish and Game
昨晚在睡梦中去世 就在这些山的某个地方
died in his sleep last night, somewhere in those mountains.
他的妻子一直在等待他的归来
His wife was waiting for his return
却被我们的州长告知 他不会再回来了
only to be told by our governor that he will not be returning.
一个牛仔带着他的最后一程
One cowboy took his last ride,
而另一位则传达了这个残酷的消息
while another delivered the grim news
并提供了他能提供的一切:一个可以哭泣的肩膀
and offered all he had to offer: a shoulder to cry on.
简?
Jane?
好吧 有些人可能会质疑州长的优先权
Well, some might question the governor’s priorities,
但这位新闻主播不会
but not this news anchor.
这位新闻主播认为我们的州长
This news anchor believes our governor
正呆在属于他的地方
is right where he belongs.
我发誓 这个人可以掉进一堆牛粪里
I swear, the man could fall in a pile of cow shit
而上来的时候还能闻到玫瑰花的香味
and come up smelling like a rose.
我承认 在公平的战斗中 他很难被打败
I admit, he’s hard to beat in a fair fight.
我不认为我们可以让他出现在战斗中 杰米
I don’t think we can let him show up to the fight, Jamie.
黄石下一集…
Next time on Yellowstone…
这是我最喜欢的部分
This is my favorite part.
在我们所做的一切中 这是我最喜欢的
Of everything we do, this is my favorite.
发现了一些你可能想看的东西
Found something you might want to see.
你的商业计划 这将是我们的终点 爸爸
Your business plan, that’s gonna be the end of us, Dad.
养牛业的未来是没有未来的
The future of the cattle industry is no future.
你的国家将承担大约40亿美元的债务
Your state will be on the hook for around four billion dollars.
对我来说 听起来像是一种可被弹劾的罪行
Sounds like an impeachable offense to me.

是的 它是
Yes it does.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!