看我就够了
You watch me.
反正日落是被高估了
Sunsets are overrated anyway.
你怎么把毯子搬到这里来的?
How’d you truck a blanket up here?
我换掉了我的滑板鞋
I traded out my slicker.
并赌它不会下雨
And gambled it wouldn’t rain.
赌对了
Gambled right.
你知道 我已经开始相信完美
You know, I’ve come to believe perfection
只存在于小小的瞬间
only lives in little moments.
你知道吗?不可能持续几个小时
You know? Can’t be sustained over hours.
稍纵即逝 你知道吗?小小的一缕时间
Just instances, you know? Little wisps of time.
然后世界又变得不完美了
Then the world becomes imperfect again.
这一天几乎证明我错了
This day damn near proved me wrong.
好吧 约翰 如果它不是完美的
Well, John, if it wasn’t perfect,
也是非常接近了
it was damn close.
是的 确实非常接近了
Yeah. Damn close, indeed.
蒙大拿州的州长在山的一侧
The Governor of Montana on the side of a mountain
穿着靴子睡觉
sleeping with his boots on.
这个世界可能还有机会
This world may have a chance yet.
你把你的头放在马鞍上 你这个老混♥蛋♥
You keep your head up on that saddle, you old bastard.
我不需要听你说
I don’t need to listen to you
你知道 我爸爸曾经说过 如果你不能在男人的鼾声中睡觉
You know, my dad used to say if you can’t sleep
你就还不够累
through a man’s snoring… you ain’t tired enough.
我想我们试试就知道了
I guess we’ll see.
嘿 伙计
Hey buddy.
嘿 把你的靴子穿上
Hey. Get your boots on.
我不介意薪酬低于最低工资的工作
I don’t mind working for less than minimum wage,
但这些早上要是不喝咖啡…
but these mornings with no-coffee bullshit…
这就是牛仔干的事情
It’s cowboy shit.
该死的 这只是让它的味道好得多
Hell, it’ll just make it taste that much better
一旦你下了山 瑞安
once you get down the hill, Ryan.
给你 瑞安
There you go, Ryan.
喝掉一点牛仔的智慧
Drink up a little bit of that cowboy wisdom.
起来吧 你这个老混♥蛋♥
Come on, you old bastard.
嗯 埃米特 我不能… …
Well, Emmett, I couldn’t…
如果你给我钱 我也想不出更好的死法
Couldn’t have dreamed up a better death if you paid me.
你肯定赢得了它 老朋友
You sure earned it, old friend.
看来我们终究会需要那个卫星电♥话♥
We’re gonna need that satellite phone after all.
噢 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
是啊 生命结束了 这是它的一部分
Yeah. Life ends, that’s part of it.
他的结局很好
His ended good.
我拒绝为此而悲伤 你也应该这样
I refuse to be sad about it. You should, too.
好的
All right.
让他们走吧 我们会赶上的
Get ’em going. We’ll catch up.
发生了什么事 先生?
What happened, sir?
他没有醒过来
He didn’t wake up.
他只是… 死在了路上…
He just… died on the trail…
就像每个牛仔梦想的那样
Like every cowboy dreams it.
让我们继续前进! 我们走吧!
Let’s keep moving! Let’s go!
我把GPS坐标发给你 是的 这是个平地
I’ll send you GPS coordinates. Yeah, it’s level ground.
这片空地大约有三百码的宽度
The clearing is about three hundred yards across.
你还好吗?
You okay?
是的 这部分只是让我紧张
Yeah, this part just makes me nervous.
哪一部分?
Which part?
“他们几乎回到我身边 “的部分
“They’re almost back to me” part.
他们在那里
There they are.
上马吧 我们得快点
Mount up. We gotta hurry.
为什么要快?
Why hurry?
因为我不能让埃米特的妻子
‘Cause I can’t have Emmett’s wife
看着牛群在没有他的情况下到来 而且没有答案
watch the herd ride in without him and no answers.
如果我走得太快 你就慢慢来
If I go too fast, you just take your time.
我不知道我们要去哪里
I don’t know where we’re going.
好吧 一千头牛并不难追
Well, a thousand cows ain’t hard to follow.
好吧… 哇 该死
Okay… whoa, shit.
这真♥他♥妈♥的疯狂
This is fucking crazy.
是啊 那么慢下来
Yeah, well then slow down.
我喜欢 但他妈的太疯狂了
I love it, but it’s fucking crazy.
把它们围在这里就好
Let’s hold them up here. Let’s hold them up.
他就这样死了 嗯?
He just died, huh?
嗯 这这样的死法不算太糟
Well, ain’t a bad way to go.
没有比这更好的了
There’s none better.
我要去找他的妻子 试图说服她
I’m gonna go find his wife and try to convince her of that.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我们走吧
Let’s move ’em.
嘿 伙计们 把这场景拍下来 转过来 快点
Hey, guys, get this. Turn around, go, go, go.
这边发生了一些事情
Something’s going on here.
怎么会呢?
How?
就像一个牛仔应该的
Like a cowboy should.
头靠在马鞍上
Head resting against the saddle
凝视着星星
staring at the stars.
他的眼睛闭着
His eyes closed.
再也没有睁开
He didn’t open them.
Yeah, you like it?
Yeah, you like it?
让我看看你的本事 牛仔
Show me what you got, cowboy.
嘿 卡特 到这里来
Hey, Carter, get in here.
来 拿着这个
Here, take a hold of this one.
他好了 干得好
He’s done. Good work.
达顿先生 来上烙印 先生?
Mr. Dutton, burn, sir?
她到底在说什么?
What the hell is she saying?
她说她已经准备好了 先生
She says she’s ready, sir.
好的
All right.
先生?
Sir?
明天把它们推到山谷里
Push em up the valley tomorrow,
然后 我们再把下一批带进来
then we’ll bring in the next bunch.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
谢谢你 盖特
Thank you, Gator.
烤玉米 烟熏香肠 肋眼
Roast corn, smoked sausage, rib eyes.
看起来不错
Looks good.
有玉米? 当然
Some corn? Sure.
我要一些玉米 好的
I’ll have some corn. Yeah.
谢谢你 先生 请享用
Thank you, sir. Enjoy.
你知道…
You know…
我想她不会接受的
I don’t think she’s accepting it.
她说 如果他的死给上烙印活动蒙上阴影
She said it would embarrass Emmett to no end
会让埃米特难堪至极
if his death cast a shadow over this branding.
她就像他一样是个牛仔 嗯
She’s just as cowboy as he was. Mm.
那是谁?
Who’s that?
哪个? 金发女郎
Who? Blonde.
噢 那是我的环境顾问
Oh, that’s my environmental advisor.
啊 你从监狱里赦免的那个
Ah. The one you pardoned from prison.
我没有赦免她
I didn’t pardon her.
我只是把她的刑期减为软禁
I just commuted her sentence to house arrest.
那将是你的房♥子里 对吗?
And that would be your house, right?
是的
Yeah.
约翰 有政♥治♥上的不正确
John, there’s politically incorrect
还有就是政♥治♥上的文盲
and then there’s politically illiterate.
而你就是后者
And you are the latter.
而且 你知道 不知何故 对后果免疫
And, you know, somehow just immune to the consequences.
我只是帮她摆脱了困境
I just helped her out of a bad spot.
你知道 我注意到 你身边从来没有
You know, I’ve noticed that there’s never any ugly women
任何丑陋的女人
in bad spots around you.
嗯 吃醋了?
Hm. Jealous?
也许吧 有一点
Maybe. A little.
说到这里 我一直在和保罗·菲纳交往
Speaking of, I’ve been seeing Paul Finer.
我只是觉得你应该从我这里听到这个消息
And I just figured you should hear it from me
在你在新闻上看到它之前 那个能源部长?
before you see it on the news. The Secretary of Energy?
那个该死的伪君子?
That fucking hypocrite?
是的 是的 就是那个人
Yeah, yeah, that’s the one.
我们在政策上有分歧 但他是个好人
And we have differences in policy, but he’s a good man.
他是一个善良的人
He’s a kind man.
他能让你笑吗?
Does he make you laugh?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!