没想过要带飞杆 是吗?
didn’t think to bring a fly rod, did you?
我当然带了我的飞杆
Of course I brought my fly rod.
我想我的孙子可能想从你手里夺过来
I think my grandson may want to arm wrestle you for it.
没必要
No need.
泰特 跟我过来
Tate, come with me.
我们要把这些马绑起来 轮流来
We’re gonna tie these horses up and take turns.
好的 来吧
All right. Come on.
我们走吧
Let’s go.

Hey.

Ah.
他需要这个
He needed this.
是的 我们都需要 儿子
Yeah, we all needed it, son.
这他妈真的太酷了 对不起 州长
That was fucking awesome. Sorry, Governor.
告诉我们你的真实感受
Tell us how you really feel.
真♥他♥妈♥爽
It was fucking awesome.
对不起 再次
Sorry, again.
哇 我们现在该怎么做?
Wow. What do we do now?
好吧 我要去找一棵树 躺在它下面
Well, I’m gonna go find me a tree and lay down under it
直到轮到我看牛群的时候
’till it’s my turn to watch the herd.
我太兴奋了 打盹不了
I’m too excited to nap.
你会成长起来的
You’ll grow out of that.
你自己到小河的另一边去
You get yourself on the other side of the creek
确保这些牛群呆在我们这边
and make sure these cattle stay on our side.
好的 是的 先生
All right. Yes, sir.
你可以卖♥♥掉它 孩子
You could sell it, son.
你可以把它装起来卖♥♥掉
You could bottle it up and sell it.
我不认为有任何人会买♥♥它 爸爸
I don’t think there’s anyone to sell it to, Dad.
任何知道它的价值的人都已经在做了
Anyone who knows what it’s worth are already doing it.
也许吧
Maybe so.
我想我已经明白了
I think I got it figured out.
我也是
So do I.
主席 很高兴你能来
Chairman, so glad you could make it.
你无权在保留区
You have no authority to authorize anything
批准任何事情
on the reservation,
没有我的批准 议会也无权
and neither does the council without my approval.
嗯 我不同意这一点
Hmm. I disagree with that.
我们的章程也是如此
So does our charter.
我不需要你的许可就可以集♥会♥
I don’t need your permission to assemble
议会也不需要
and neither does the council.
这不是集♥会♥
This isn’t assembling.
这是美国总统的问候
This is greeting the President of the United States.
在最后一刻
It was last minute.
我们不确定他是否能适应 但它成功了
We weren’t certain he could fit it in, but it worked out.
谢天谢地
Thank goodness.
重要的是 人们知道我们不是隐形的
It’s important that the people know we aren’t invisible.
奥巴马在试图在立石镇
Obama visited Standing Rock two years before he tried
铺设输油管的两年前访问了该地
to run a pipeline through it.
总统们即使站在我们面前
Presidents don’t see us
也不会看到我们
even when they are standing in front of us.
这一位会看到我们
This one will see us.
我是他的美国原住民事务主任
I’m his Director of Native American Affairs.
而且他要为马丁背书
And he’s going to endorse Martin.
让他来吧
Let him.
如果他给我背书 我会还给他的
If he gave me his endorsement, I’d give it back.
好吧 还好你只有一票 汤姆
Well, it’s a good thing you only have one vote, Tom.
马上要开始了
Won’t be long now.
最好还是到我们的座位上去
Better get to our seats.
你想做什么?
What do you want to do?
没得选
No choice.
我将坐在舞台上
I’m going to sit up on that stage
让他们向我扔泥巴
and let them throw mud at me.
我的缺席会比他们的侮辱说得更多
My absence would say more than their insults.
来吧 莫
Come on, Mo.
今天是人♥民♥的大日子
It’s a big day for the people.
这只是人♥民♥的另一个日子
It’s just another day for the people.
大日子是为你准备的
The big day is for you.
这是谁?
Who’s this?
不知道
Don’t know.
第一代吧 我想
The first one, I think.
这家人在这里呆了那么久
The family’s been here that long.
而且在成为他们家以前是我们家的
And it was my family’s before it was theirs.
是的
Yeah.
我的儿子
My son.
当我说我们为这片土地付出了一切
When I say we give everything to this land,
我的意思是一切
I do mean everything.
我很抱歉 我不应该来这里
I’m sorry, I shouldn’t be here.
如果你的目标是认识约翰·达顿 那么…
If your goal is knowing John Dutton, then…
这正是你应该来的地方
this is exactly where you should be.
亲爱的?
Sweetheart?
哇 我在白天从不睡觉
Wow. I never sleep during the day.
我曾经睡过几次 但我不打盹
I’ve slept through a few, but I don’t nap.
来吧 我有东西要给你看
Come on. I got something I wanna show you.
跳上你的马
Jump on your horse.
这是你比较喜欢的美丽吗?
Is this more your kind of beautiful?
我一年前发现它
I found it a year ago
当你说你想在一个没有回忆
when you said you wanted to be married in a place
直到我们在那创造了回忆的地方结婚时
with no memories ’til we made ’em.
是啊 我们的婚礼有点匆忙了 不是吗?
Yeah, I kinda rushed the wedding, didn’t I?
我很抱歉 宝贝 是的
I’m sorry, baby. Yep.
我的解释是 我以为我要去
In my defense, I thought I was gonna
在监狱里度过我的余生 所以…
spend the rest of my life in prison, so…
得赶紧加快进程
Kind of had to put the pedal to the metal.
我♥操♥!你是个好男人
Fuck! You’re a good man.
嗯 谢谢你
Mm. Thank you.
我现在需要的是一支烟
All I need now is a cigarette.
你知道的 怎么样我都会给你吹的 宝贝
You know, I’m blowing you anyway, baby.
你没必要他妈的这么努力吧
You don’t have to work so fucking hard.
给你
Here.
你真是一个完美的混♥蛋♥
You’re a perfect motherfucker.
我可以做到这一点
I could do this.
我可以住在这里
I could live here.
在我的一生中 除了你 永远不用见到另一个人
Never see another person in my whole life except you.
好吧 冬天的时候
Yeah, well, it might be a little tricky
可能有点棘手 亲爱的
in the winter, sweetheart.
不 你知道我的意思
No. You know what I mean.
我是说我不需要别的东西 嗯
I mean I don’t need anything else. Mm.
香烟 威士忌
Cigarettes, whiskey,
一片草地 还有你
a meadow, and you.
亲爱的 你的首要意识有点扭曲
Darling, you have a warped sense of priorities,
我和你说
I’ll tell you.
不 我没有
No, I don’t.
三样东西让我在完美的草地上感觉良好
Three things that make me feel good in the perfect meadow.
我不需要别的东西 你需要吗?
I don’t need anything else. Do you?
好吧 你可以拥有一匹马
All right, you can have a horse.
我需要牛来追赶 否则没有理由骑马
Well, I need cows to chase or there’s no reason to ride him.
好吧 你可以养几头牛
Fine, you can have a couple of cows.
好的 那么谢谢你
Okay, then thank you.
现在你需要一个地方
Now you’re gonna need someplace
来追赶它们 对吗? 嗯 嗯
to chase ’em to, right? Mm-hm.
你要让我建一个牛棚
You’re gonna make me build a barn
在我完美的草地上
in my perfect meadow.
贝丝 不 你知道…
Beth- No. You know…
请不要把逻辑运用到我的完美白日梦中
Stop applying logic to my perfect daydream please.
贝丝 闭上你的嘴
Beth, shut the fuck up.
闭上你的嘴 和我一起看日落
Shut the fuck up and watch that sunset with me.
闭上你的嘴? 嗯 嗯
Shut the fuck up? Mm-hmm.
“他妈的闭嘴 “他对他的妻子说
“Shut the fuck up,” he says to his wife.
不是 “闭嘴” 是 “他妈的 “闭嘴
Not “shut up.” Shut “the fuck” up.
你知道吗?
You know what?
去你的夕阳 宝贝
Fuck your sunset, baby.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!