想和你做♥爱♥的解释不能是我自己想
wanting to have sex with you is anything other than me
和你做♥爱♥吗?
just wanting to?
我的意思是我能看中一个六尺高
I mean what could I possibly see in a 6 foot tall
哈佛大学法律系毕业
Harvard Law graduate holding the second most powerful
担任本州第二大权力机构公职的人什么 嗯?
public office in the state, hm?
如果你这么肯定我有这些别有用心的动机
And if you’re so sure I have all of these ulterior motives
那你到底为什么要把我带到你家里来?
then why the hell would you bring me to your house?
你最近有没有照过镜子?
Have you looked in a mirror lately?
让我问你这个问题
Let me ask you this:
你为什么不做州长?
Why aren’t you Governor?
你显然有这样的能力
You clearly have the skill for it.
你精心策划的租约和建设方式
You orchestrated the lease and the build in a manner
却没有留下任何法律追索权
that you unraveled leaving no legal recourse
这样把公♥司♥彻底搞砸
for the company you so completely fucked,
很可能那公♥司♥在一年内会被另一家公♥司♥收♥购♥
it’s likely to be bought by another company within a year.
你父亲在 “进止步于我 “的口号♥下获胜…
Your father won on the slogan “Progress Stops With Me”…
蒙大拿州有那么多生气的白人老头吗?
Are there that many pissed off old white men in Montana?
显然是的
Apparently.
这是我别有用心的动机 你想听吗?
Here’s my ulterior motive. You wanna hear it?
让你当选州长
Get you elected Governor.
恢复我们的租约 推进我们的项目
Reinstate our lease and push through our project
签订一份你无法推脱的合同
with a contract that you cannot weasel out of,
把这个州从不愿意面对现实的政策中拯救出来
and save this state from its policy of hiding its head
别再幻想世界上其他人只是从这里经过而已
in the sand hoping that the rest of the world will just walk by.
这本来不是我的动机 直到…
It wasn’t my motive until…
直到我发现自己赤身裸体在你的房♥子里
Until I found myself naked in your house
争论为什么我会赤身裸体在你的房♥子里
arguing about why I’m naked in your house.
我要去洗个澡再走
I’m going to go take a shower before I leave.
我得去办公室 争取把
I gotta get to the office and try to sell
一百公吨♥该死的混凝土
a hundred metric tons of fucking concrete
以三十美分的价格卖♥♥出去
for thirty cents on the dollar.
我去办公室也要迟到了
I’m gonna be late for the office, too.
我马上就出来
I’ll be out in a minute.
我们这个州在努力节约用水
We try to conserve water in this state.
我没有必要和你上♥床♥
I do not have to fuck you
来为你的竞选提供资金
to give you money for your campaign.
我在这里是因为我想在这里
I’m here because I want to be here.
帮助我赢得州长 我就把你的机场给你
Help me win Governor and I’ll give you your airport.
帮我 别让“公♥司♥大甩卖♥♥”太狠了
Help me put the brakes on the fire sale.
四年是一个很长的时间 太长了
Four years is a long time. It’s too long.
我们还是想办法实现得更快一点
Lets find a way to make it sooner.
好的
Okay.

Mm.
这看起来是一个相当大的盛宴
This looks like quite the feast.
明天这个时候会有几百个人在这里
There’ll be a few hundred people here this time tomorrow.
为了上烙印?是的
For the branding? Yeah.
我们还没有见过面
We haven’t met.
我们算是见过面的
We sort of met.
我在想去远足的事
I was thinking about going for a hike.
你能给我指个方向吗?
Can you point me in a direction?
你应该不是这附近的人吧
Not from around here.
为什么这么说?
Why do you say that?
如果你是这附近的人
If you were from around here,
你就会问你能不能帮忙
you would’ve asked if you could help.
需要帮助吗?
Need help?
这些土豆不会自己剥皮
These potatoes don’t peel themselves.
你那创口有上什么药吗?
Did you put anything on that cut?
没什么的
It’s okay.
好吧 想也是
Yeah, I bet.
她把我打得很惨
She caught me pretty good.
我可不会把贝丝放在我的打人名单第一位
Beth is not first on my list to fight.
她有要解决的父亲问题
She’s got daddy issues she has to work through.
你知道 当涉及到这个家庭
You know, I really overturned the apple cart
真的打乱了我的一切计划
when it comes to this family.
我敢肯定 约翰·达顿把某个地主的金发小女儿
I’m sure John Dutton had some little blonde daughter
都挑好了
of a landowner all picked out,
结果是我嫁给了农场主的继承人
and then I married the ranch’s heir
现在这个继承人不想要这个农场了
and now the heir doesn’t want the ranch anymore.
有人说她应该恨我
One could argue she should hate me.
但她一次又一次地为我辩护…
But she has defended me over and over…
因为她知道我爱她哥哥
because she knows I love her brother,
而且我对这个地方没有威胁
and I’m no threat to this place.
她肯定认为你有威胁
She sure thinks you are.
这很清楚
That’s pretty clear.
你有威胁吗?
Are you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不太确定这个地方代表什么
I’m not really sure what this place represents.
它并不代表任何东西
It doesn’t represent anything.
它就是这样
It just is.
我是说 它看起来和一个世纪前一样
I mean, it looks the same it did a century ago.
一千年前也是这样
The same it did a thousand years ago.
波兹曼代表什么?这就是问题所在
What does Bozeman represent? That’s the question.
还有波特兰和凤♥凰♥城
And Portland and Phoenix,
还有洛杉矶 都是如此
and Los Angeles, for that matter.
每个城市都代表着不同的东西
Every city represents something different.
不 他们没有 他们代表的是一样的
No, they don’t. They say the same thing.
每个夏天都有火灾 每个冬天都有暴风雪
Every summer there’s fire and every winter there’s blizzards.
一个是清洁森林 一个是保护它
One cleanses the forest and one protects it,
然后 在春天滋养它的河流
then feeds its rivers in the spring,
滋养着山谷
which feeds the valley.
但是要是这两件同样的事情发生在城市里
But those two same things happen in the city,
那将是毁灭性的
and they’re devastating.
因为城市是自然的反面
Because cities are the opposite of nature.
他们蔑视自然
They defy it.
这就是为什么它们总是崩塌
Which is why they always crumble.
这些山脉已经存在了八千万年
These mountains have been around for eighty million years
并将继续存在数百万年
and they’ll be around for millions more.
你能说出哪座城市能屹立那么久吗
Name the city that will stand that long.
嘿 你还以为你才是环保主义者
Hey, and you think you’re the environmentalist.
无论我走到哪里 我都会在这个地方被训话
Everywhere I go, I get a lecture in this place.
现在你知道这是什么感觉了
Now you know what it feels like.
牛群在哪里?
Where’s the cattle?
它们只在躲避阳光的时候
They only hide in the pines
躲在松树下
when they’re hiding from the sun.
太阳还不够热
Sun ain’t quite hot enough yet.
它们从不远离水 也不远离草
They’re never far from water and they’re never far from grass.
那里有牛群
There’s cattle.
我们走过去就行了 好吗?
We’re just gonna walk at ’em, okay?
就这样走到它们面前
Just walk right up to them.
如果你向他们跑去 他们就会跑下山去
If you run at them, they’re gonna run down
那我们就要开始追赶了
that hill and then the chase is on.
很快我们就需要追赶了
There’ll be plenty of chase soon enough.
我的意思是 我现在就准备好去追了
I mean, I’m ready to chase right now.
是的 我看得出来
Yeah. I can see that.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
让他们在这里吃草
I’m gonna let ’em graze here.
我会派一些人到小河对面去
I’ll send some of the boys across the creek.
趁着太阳高照 你们就在阴凉处安顿一下
And you’ll settle in the shade while the sun’s high.
好吧 那就在小河上游找个地方
All right, well then find somewhere up the creek
我们可以在那里设置警戒线 是的 先生
that we can run a picket line. Yes, sir.
我无法相信你居然没在笑
I can’t believe you’re not smiling.
我是在心里笑的
I’m smiling on the inside.
别再把这叫做工作 好吗?永远不要
Don’t ever call this work, okay? Ever.
你带了你的飞杆吗?
You bring your fly rod?
我以为你说过不能钓鱼
Thought you said no fishing.
好吧 我也不知道
Yeah, well, I didn’t know we was gonna
我们能这么快就把他们围起来了
get ’em held up so quick.
如果我们不小心 约翰
If we’re not careful, John,
人们会认为我们知道我们在做什么
people are gonna think we know what we’re doing.
嘿 你 呃…
Hey, you, uh…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!