黄石前情提要
Previously on Yellowstone…
所以 你给你的女朋友宽大处理了
So you gave your girlfriend clemency.
我是给她减了刑
I commuted her sentence.
她将在软禁状态下服完刑
She’s finishing it out under house arrest.
你邀请了你最大的敌人睡在你的床上 爸爸
You have invited your worst enemy to sleep in your bed, Dad.
萨默 你为什么不和我出去走走?
Yeah, Summer. Why don’t you and I take a walk?
这他妈是我的房♥子
This is my fucking house.
你要尊重里面的每个人
You will respect everybody in it.
那我能得到什么尊重?
What respect to I get?
你怎么尊重人 就怎么尊重你
You get exactly what you give.
我的牛仔回来了 你想喝酒还是想跳舞?
My cowboy’s back. You wanna drink or you wanna dance?
都要
I want both.
那天晚上是…是不专业的
The other night was… it was unprofessional.
如果你认为昨晚是不专业的…
If you thought that last night was unprofessional…
你一直在执行奴隶的规则
You keep enforcing the slave rules.
我要教你做主人的规则
I’m going to teach you the master rules.
要离开几天
Be gone for a couple days.
好吧 你也能给我找件衣服吗?
Well, can you outfit me too?
亲爱的 我们要在马背上呆两天
Honey, we’re on horseback for two days.
我可不想一个人呆在那个地牢里
I am not staying in that dungeon by myself.
你确定你还能骑马吗?
Sure you got another ride in ya?
我会跟你比赛到山顶的 州长
I’ll race you up to the top, Governor.
呀哈!
Yee-ha!
后面的人 呆这
Guys in the back, drop in.
他们想知道为什么我们要这么拼命
And they wonder why we fight so hard.
你知道你错过了什么吗?
You see what you been missing?
有谁想过要带上伏特加吗?
Did anyone think to pack any vodka?
贝丝 看看这地平线
Beth, just… look at the horizon.
我看到了 爸爸 非常漂亮
Yeah, I see it, Dad. It’s very pretty.
怎么了 我说了很美 别小题大做了
What, I said it’s pretty. Don’t make a thing out of it.
你们两个呆在这里好了
You two drop in here.
我想去100码以外的地方
I wanna go down a hundred yards
可不能让她毁了这一刻
where she can’t ruin this for me.
从门廊上看也是这样的风景
It’s the same view from the porch.
只是角度不同
Just a different angle.
亲爱的 你这坏脾气要跟这山谷一样大了
Honey, you got a mean streak as big as this damn valley.
好吧 提供看事物的角度给男人正是女人的工作 宝贝
Well, it’s a woman’s job to give a man perspective, baby.
噢 是那么一回事吗?
Oh, is that what that was?
我不觉得这很美 嗯
I do not find this beautiful. Mm.
就个人而言 好吗?
Personally. Okay?
太大了 浩瀚无垠让其不那么美了
Too big, too much space to be beautiful.
想要领悟它太难了
To comprehend it.
给我一片草地 和一块小湖…
Now, give me a meadow, and a little lake…
嗯哼
Mm-hm.
一条小溪… 除了我 没有人知道它
A little stream… no one knows about it but me.
而我自己拥有这一切 这才是我懂的美
And I have it all to myself. That I understand.
我不喜欢分享我认为美丽的东西
I don’t like to share the things I find beautiful.
知道我的意思吗?
Know what I mean?
每当我看着你
Every time I look at you,
我都知道你是什么意思
I know exactly what you mean.
来吧
Come on.
在这里等着
Wait here.
那些是军用的吗?
Are those military?
是的
Yeah.
他们在这里做什么?不知道
What are they doing here? Don’t know.
也许是训练
Training, maybe.
他们为什么要在那里训练?
Why would they be training there?
留在房♥子里
Stay in the house.
莫?
Mo?
你今天有演讲吗 主席?
You giving a speech today, Chairman?
演讲?
A speech?
这个区域因为有活动而关闭
This area is closed for an event.
什么活动?
What event?
把你的车掉头 离开这个区域
Turn your vehicle around and vacate this area.
我是部落警♥察♥的警官
I’m a lieutenant for the Tribal Police
负责联盟国
in charge of security for the Chairman
主席的安全
of the Confederated Nations.
你知道有什么活动吗?
Are you aware of an event?
什么活动 莫?
What event, Mo?
我不知道
I don’t know.
没有主席办公室的批准
There can’t be any planned event on Broken Rock land
不能在破碎之地上进行任何有计划的活动
without the approval of the Chairman’s office.
部落警♥察♥的安全主管来这里了
We got the tribal police head of security here
说他们对今天的活动不知情
saying they weren’t aware of today’s event.
告诉他们待命 我们很快就会到
Tell ’em to stand by. We’ll be there soon.
我的主管在路上了
My supervisor’s on his way.
如果你想等的话
You can pull the car over here to the side
你可以把车停在旁边
if you want to wait.
嘿 停下!
Hey! Stop!
流浪狗是一种安全隐患
Stray dogs are a security risk.
他们不是流浪狗
They’re not strays.
他们只是从家里走出来了
They just wandered from their home.
那就是流浪狗
That’s a stray.
我得来接你一下 主席
I need to come and get you, Chairman.
但我害怕离开
But I’m scared to leave.
他们正在射杀镇上所有的狗
They’re shooting all the dogs in town.
我自己开车去
I’ll drive myself.
我会派巡逻车去接你
I’ll send squad cars to meet you.
好的
Okay.
退下!
Stand down!
那些是人们的狗
Those are people’s dogs.
不要射杀它们了
Stop shooting them.
他们是宠物!
They’re pets!
我们的命令规定 任何流浪的动物
Our orders mandate that any stray animal
都要被驱赶或消灭
be removed or neutralized.
那就打电♥话♥给动物管理局啊!
Then call the animal control!
你们有吗?当然有
Do you have one? Of course we have one.
距离多远?一个小时 也许
How far away? An hour, maybe.
这样啊 那去打电♥话♥吧
Well, go ahead and call it.
这个活动是什么?
What’s this event?
我不知道
I have no idea.
那你在这里做什么?
Then what are you doing here?
哎呀 我也不知道
Gee, I don’t know.
你的上方有四架军用直升机
You got four military helicopters in the air above you
还有特勤人员堵在路上
and secret service agents blocking the road.
你认为我在这里做什么?
What the fuck do you think I’m doing here?
发生了什么事 莫?
What’s happening, Mo?
主席 我想总统要来这里
Chairman, I think the President’s coming here.
什么的总统?
The president of what?
美国
The United States.
嗯
Mmm.
你那样子看着我♥干♥什么?
What is that look for?
试图弄清楚你在这里做什么
Trying to figure out what you’re doing here.
你已经说得很清楚了
You’ve made that pretty clear.
我的意思是市场股权集团的外部委员
I mean, the coincidence that M.E.’s outside council
不断出现在其反方的床上这个巧合
keeps finding her way to the bed of the opposition.
当你含沙射影地说我在这里有任何原因时
When you insinuate that I’m here for any reason
除了是我自己想来这里这个原因之外
other than I want to be here,
你是在影射我利用性♥爱♥
you’re insinuating that I would use sex
来实现我职业中的一个特定目标
to achieve a particular goal within my profession.
这就是说 我是拿钱来和你做♥爱♥的
Which is to say that I’m being paid to have sex with you.
也就是说我是妓♥女♥
Which is to call me a whore.
这就是你在做的事情吗?
Is that what you’re doing?
你说我是妓♥女♥吗 杰米?
Are you calling me a whore, Jamie?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
听着 我…
Look, I got a…
我对自己作为一个男人的吸引力有很好的把握
pretty good bead on my appeal as a man,
但对你来说 它并不重要
and it doesn’t add up to you.
这真♥他♥妈♥的幼稚
This is so fucking childish.
你是如此缺乏安全感 以至于对我
Are you so insecure that the only explanation for me