这才是我们生来就适合吃的东西
This is exactly what we were designed to eat.
所有草食动物都有四腔胃
Everything that lives off grass has a four chambered stomach.
扯淡
That’s bullshit.
你问问他
Mm-mm. Ask him.
我去拿医药箱
I’m gonna get the first aid kit.
没有看上去那么严重
It’s not as bad as it looks.
我还真是放心呢
Oh, that’s a relief.
要是真有看上去那么严重
If it was as bad as it looks
你就该被送上急救机了
you’d be on a Care Flight to a hospital.
大家都可以走了
You’re all excused.
该死
Shit.
别介意先生 我反客为主了
I took the liberty, sir. If you don’t mind.
我得喝一杯
I need it.
我也是来找酒喝的
You’re doing what I came out here to do.
帮我也倒一杯 好吗
Pour me one, would you?
我女儿
My daughter…
我真佩服你 里普
I, uh…I commend you, Rip.
睡在那个女人旁边需要勇气
It must take a lot of courage to sleep next to that woman.
有句俗话 别带着怨气睡觉
You know that old saying “don’t go to sleep mad?”
诠释了我们婚姻的真谛
Well that’s never truer than my marriage.
我猜也是
I guess not.
在这片山谷定居的第一代达顿人
You know, the first Duttons to settle this valley,
靠的就是打仗
fighting was all they knew.
这是他们能走到这里
It’s how they got here
保住这片土地的唯一办法
and how they kept the land once they did.
但今天
But today, it’s…
这技能貌似成了累赘
Today, it seems like it’s a liability.
统治当今世界的人都是懦夫 里普
Cowards rule the world these days, Rip.
用懦夫的规则和习俗
With coward rules and coward customs.
想在今天的世界成功 你得学会
To succeed today, all you gotta know
推卸责任和怨天尤人
is how to blame and how to complain.
我觉得这就是当今
I truly believe it’s the survival
适者生存的法则
of the un-fittest these days.
我一直以为贝丝年纪大了
You know, I always thought Beth
脾气就变小了
would calm down as she got older.
谁知她的脾气每年与年龄俱增
But every year it seems like she gets wilder.
还真没见过这样的
I’ve never seen anything like it.
能活得如此恣意 是一种什么感觉呢
What it must feel like to be that free.
我的这些孩子里 一个让我很想念
You know I’ve got one child I miss,
一个让我充满怜悯 一个让我很后悔
one child I pity, one I regret…
但这个女儿
But that girl…
她让我嫉妒
That child I envy.
四点厨房♥见吧
I’ll see you in the kitchen about four.
好的先生
Yes, sir.
晚安
Good night.
可能要好几天都洗不上澡了
Last one of those for a few days.
是啊
Yeah.
瑞安 好久不见 你还好吗
Ryan. been a long time ago. You good?
你气色不错
You’re looking well.
嗨 小伙子 你还好吗
Hello, young man. How are you?
我们有了些新装备
We got some new high power equipment.
你们怎么样 一切都好吧
How you guys doing, doing all right?
挺好的 很高兴再见
Good. Good to see y’all.
你们这边没问题吧 需要什么吗 谢谢
You boys good? Need anything? Thank you.
天 看看你 真漂亮
Oh, look at you. Gorgeous.
不是你第一次了 -你能行
Ain’t your first time. – Yeah, you got it.
谢谢 -不客气先生
Thank you. – Yes, sir.
上来了 -小子 等等
There you go. – Boy, whoa.
等等 先慢着
All right, whoa, whoa, whoa.
你还好吗 小家伙
You good, buddy?
我没事
Yeah, I’m good.
你没事吧
You good?
每块疼都是你自找的 亲爱的
You deserve every bit of it, honey.
你想说是我赚来的吧
Earned it, you mean.
没错 宝贝 我就是这个意思
Yeah, honey. That’s what I meant.
你以前肯定骑过吧
I guess you’ve done this before.
我可是迈尔斯市人
I am from Miles City.
你们要走多久
How long will you be gone?
几天吧
Couple a days.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
像被卡车撞了一样
Like I got hit by a truck.
你呢
How about you?
也就是被辆普锐斯撞了
Like I got hit by a Prius.
他不在 我都不知道要做什么
I don’t know what to do while he’s gone.
他在的时候我也不知道要做什么
Don’t know what to do when he’s here.
我觉得你会搞明白的
Well, I think you got that part figured out.
不如你先在牧场随便走走
Why don’t you take a walk around this place?
这会让你更了解我们
You’ll understand us better.
然后告诉我 美国是否还有别的森林
Tell me if there is a forest in America
被如此爱护和珍视
in better shape or more loved.
然后再谈我们是不是敌人
Then tell me we’re the enemy.
我爱你 -我爱你
I love you. – I love you.
照顾好儿子
Take care of our boy.
咱们只剩这一个了
He’s the only one we’ve got.
是 这个你不用担心
Yeah, we gotta fix that.
你确定还能再来一趟吗
Sure you got another ride in you?
我会一路追你到顶峰的 州长
I’ll race your ass up to the top, Governor.
感谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
是我最想来的地方
Nowhere I’d rather be.
我们会沿着奇泽姆山骑行
We’ll ride up along Mount Chisholm,
把它们赶到刘易斯溪
push them down to Lewis Creek
然后在草地过夜
and hold ’em in the meadow over night.
幸运的话 我们一趟就能搞定
If we’re lucky we’ll get ’em all in one drive.
那里没什么露营条件
No way to get a camp up there so it’s…
所以大家要风餐露宿几天了
empty stomachs and cold backs for a couple of days.
来吧 -牛仔们开始搞活儿
Woo-hoo! – Some cowboy shit all day!
如果看着家人远去的背影 你都不会落泪
If it doesn’t make you cry to watch your family ride away,
那也许你不该有家
you probably shouldn’t have one.
也许会孤独
♪ It may get lonely ♪
但我们知道
♪ But we know we ♪
总有一天
♪ Won’t always be ♪
会回家
♪ Far from home ♪
下集预告
Next time on Yellowstone…
我们可以卖♥♥掉 儿子
We can sell it, son.
可以装瓶卖♥♥掉
We could bottle it up and sell it.
我愿意住在这里 一辈子见不到所有人
I could live here and never see another person
除了你
in my whole Iive except you.
这个家族已经存在这么久了
This family’s been here that long?
我说我们为这片土地付出了一切时
When I say we give everything to this land…
这个一切是认真的
I do mean everything.
出什么事了
What happened?