最左边的是鹿肉
On the left there is venison.
也就是说你打死了一只鹿
Which is to say a deer you shot.
没错
Yeah, that’s correct.
可这头鹿没做错什么
While it was minding its own business
它也是在找吃的
foraging for sustenance.
是的 除此之外 还有烤鸭
Yeah. Beside that we’ll have roast duck.
你们知道鸭子一生只有一个伴侣吗
Are you aware that ducks mate for life?
这桌上总算有对儿从一而终的了
At least something at this table does.
我确实两只都杀了 不知道会不会
Well, I did kill both of them, if it…
宽慰到我吗 不会 只会双倍残忍♥
Makes it better? No, it makes it twice as bad.
这个都不够一个人吃的
And what is this little creature
小东西是什么
that can’t even feed one person?
我一般会一人上四份
Actually I like to serve four per person.
所以你杀了四只
So you kill four.

Yeah.
所以是什么肉
What is this mystery meat?
是鸽子
That’s a dove.
鸽子 和平的象征
Dove. The bird of peace.
它们每年都会从墨西哥迁徙而来
These migrate from Mexico every year.
你们把和平的象征当晚餐
You’re serving the fucking bird of peace for dinner.
鸽子肉很好吃的
Dove’s pretty good.
抱歉 真抱歉
I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
真♥他♥妈♥老尴尬了
This is just so fucking uncomfortable.
我们能开吃了吗
Can we eat?
萨默
Summer…
咱们俩去散个步吧
Let’s you and I take a walk,
是吗 -也许我能帮你
Yeah? – Maybe I can help educate you
了解下我们生活方式
on our differing ways of life.
文化 和价值观的不同
Our different cultures, our different value systems.
你们还有价值观呢 -走吧 散散步
You have values? – Let’s take a walk.
慢着 女孩儿们 -女孩
Whoa, girls– – Girls?
这个房♥间里有女孩吗
Do you see a girl in this room, Dad?
你先请 -想的美
Hmm? After you. – Not on your life.
先生 我需要出去跟着她们吗
Sir, do you want me to go after them?
这想法糟透了 里普
I think that’s a terrible idea, Rip.
加特 趁晚餐还能吃 抓紧吧
Gator, let’s, uh…Let’s eat while we still can.
给我来四个
I’ll take four of them.
真是难以置信
You can’t make this up.
先生 有点担心她们
Sir, I’m a bit worried about them.
你也应该担心
You probably should be.
我以为你说散步只是打比方
I thought take a walk was a metaphor.
你还当真了呢
You actually meant it.
不 -哦
Nope. – Oh!
不是打比方
It was a metaphor.
这个体♥位♥你一定很熟悉
Familiar position for you?
你个自命不凡 养尊处优的中年爹宝女
You smug, spoiled, forty-year-old adolescent.
这个地方所有错误的根源就在你
You’re everything that’s wrong with this place.
你来了才是唯一的症结
The only thing wrong with this place is you’re in it.
婊♥子♥
Bitch!
我练过九年柔术 贱♥人♥
Nine years of Jiu Jitsu, bitch.
我跟三个兄弟一起长大的 傻♥逼♥嬉皮士
I grew up with three brothers, you fucking hippie.
放开我
Get off!
你知道会发生什么吧 先生
You know what’s gonna happen, don’t you, sir?
我猜这会儿俩人已经干上了
I suspect it’s happening right now, Rip.
我受够听她们吵来吵去
I’m sick of listening to it.
让她们发泄出来也好
Let them get it out of their system.
发泄对您女儿不管用的 先生
Nothing gets out of your daughter’s system, sir.
失陪
Excuse me.

Nope.
别想跟我玩柔术
Enough of that Jiu Jitsu shit.
那这个呢
How ’bout that shit?
知道你俩看上去有多蠢么
Do you know how stupid you both look?
你们太可笑了
You look ridiculous.
放开
Get…off!
你觉得把对方打服了 她就能
Do you think you’re gonna beat the other one
尊重你的观点吗
into respecting your opinion?
我都不知道你们怎么能尊重自己
Hell, I don’t even know how you can respect yourselves.
这就是你想教会那孩子的礼仪吗
Is this the kind of manners that you want to teach that boy?
还有你 我不认识你
And you. I don’t know you.
但我知道 你在别人家里大放厥词
But I know this, you’re never going to convince someone
是永远不可能让他
to think the way that you think
接受你的观点的
by insulting them in their own house.
你不喜欢那些食物 别吃就是了
If you don’t like the food, don’t fucking eat it.
我需要提醒你今晚世界上
I don’t think I need to tell you about
还有多少人在忍♥饥挨饿吗
all the people that are starving around this planet tonight.
所以就闭上嘴 道声感恩吧
So, maybe shut the fuck up and say thank you.
或者离开
Or leave…
这个办法怎么就没人想到呢
There’s an option no one thought about.
我不能走
I can’t leave.
如果不想今后每一晚
Well, unless you want this to happen every night
这一幕都上演
for the rest of the time that you’re here,
那我建议你俩 找个方式和平相处
I suggest you figure out a way to get along.
贝丝 你打够了吗
Now, Beth, have you had enough?
差得远呢
Not even close.
你呢 萨默
What about you, Summer? Huh?
我能打一晚
I could do this all night.

Fine.
那让我们结束得有点尊严
Then let’s end it with a little bit of dignity
而不是像两个9岁孩子一样
instead of rolling around on the ground
在地上滚来滚去
like a bunch of fucking nine year-olds.
你们站在这 轮流出手
Just stand here and trade ’em.
直到有人先喊停
Until one of you’s had enough.
别 别看我
No, no, no, don’t look at me.
把你卷进这场架的不是我
I’m not the one that got you into this.
你如果想认输 萨默
If you want to quit, Summer,
我会保证她不还手
I’ll make sure it stays quit,
但我不会替你做决定
but I’m ain’t quitting for you.
不不
No, no.
看着我
Look at me.
该你了
Your turn.
这里是我家
This is my fucking house.
你进去就要尊重我 尊重所有人
You will show me and everyone in it respect,
明白了吗
do you understand?
那我能得到什么尊重
What respect do I get?
你尊重别人 别人才会尊重你
You’ll get exactly what you give.
饿了吗 -快饿死了
You hungry? – I’m fucking starving.
但嚼不了东西了
Not sure I can chew anything.
那就深喉吞下去呗
Well, just swallow it whole.
对你来说不成问题
Shouldn’t be a problem for you–
抱歉 我不该那么说的 我们停战了
Shit, I’m sorry. We’re not doing that anymore.
走 去吃饭吧
Let’s go eat.
我得去清理一下
I should get cleaned up.
你也一样
You should, too.
我不逃避自己的所作所为
I don’t hide from what I do.
我想打架 所以我们打了一架
I wanted to fight, so we fought.
让他们看去吧
Let ’em look.

Come on.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
等等
Mm. Wait.
那里面可能有黄油
There might be butter in that.
管他呢
Fuck it.
所以你这辈子都没吃过肉吗
So you’ve never eaten meat in your whole life?
从没吃过
Never.
我父母都是素食主义者
Both my parents are vegetarian.
真的吗
Really?
知道吗 我们的身体不适合
You know we’re not…we’re not designed
吃生菜和草那些东西的
to just eat lettuce and grass and all that shit, right?
所以我们才先把它们变成面粉
It’s why we have to turn it into flour in the first place.
不 我们的身体才不适合吃那些
No, we weren’t designed to eat that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!