连厕所都没有
No bathrooms, no nothing.
你是不想让我去吗
Don’t you want me to go?
对 都没想到你会愿意去
Yeah, I’m surprised that you want to go.
行吧 那我就飞到维加斯
Oh, fine, I’ll just, uh, fly to Vegas.
在永利酒店定个套房♥
I’ll get a suite at the Wynn.
去看雷霆风暴的裸男演出
Go catch the Thunder Down Under.
贝丝 你要是想去就直说
Beth, if you want to go, just say you want to go.
我说了啊 可你似乎接受不了这个概念
Well, I think I did but you seem to find that concept inconceivable.
贝丝 抛开你的疯狂劲儿不谈
Beth…Let’s put the crazy away.
你明天想跟我一起来牛仔集♥合♥吗
Would you like to go on the gathering with me tomorrow?
贝丝 我的人生挚爱
Beth, love of my life,
没有你 我两天就受不了了
I don’t think I can survive two days alone.
我知道你不喜欢马儿和牛群
And God knows that you hate horses and cattle
更不喜欢浑身弄得脏兮兮
and being dirty and cold
被人呼来喝去的
and especially being told what to do,
但明天就是这么个情况
all of which is gonna happen tomorrow,
你愿意考虑
but would you consider
陪我一起来
coming and sparing me.
以免我想你想得太痛苦吗
the misery of being without you?
好吧 我不想让你痛苦
Well, I don’t need you miserable.
真要了命 来 试试这套
Jesus Christ. Here, try these on.
你可懂得劳女生大驾啊
God, you make a girl work for it.
来吧 穿上试试
Get up, try them on.
你现在馋我疯狂的一面了 对吧
You don’t want me putting the crazy away now, do you, huh?
你现在可以尽情地疯
You can be as crazy as you want now.
你明天要来吗
You wanna come tomorrow?
我想坐在被你驯服的动物背上
Do I want to sit on the back of an animal you broke
看着你去骚扰圈养别的动物
into submission to gather animals you plan to harass
再将它们肢解吗
and imprison before you mutilate their bodies?
不了 谢谢
No, I think I’ll stay here.
萨默 你真是一派胡言
Summer, you are so full of shit.
你知道从你一出生
You know, the first thing that happened to you
遇上的第一件事是什么吗
when you when you were born?
一个陌生人拿着剪刀
A complete stranger took a pair of scissors
剪断了喂养你
and cut away that part of your body
九个月之久的脐带
that’d been feeding you for nine months.
随后这个陌生人把你交给下个陌生人
Then that stranger handed you over to another stranger
他拎着你的脚让你倒立 朝你后背拍打
who held you upside down and slapped you on the back
直到听到你的哭喊
and on the bottom until you screamed,
然后把你放在一个钢秤上
then they placed you on a steel scale,
用条毯子包得你不得动弹
then immobilized you in a blanket
把你还给你母亲
before handing you back to your mother.
你若是个男孩儿
And if you were a boy, later that day
稍后还会有个陌生人过来
another stranger comes along, takes you away,
把你抱走 给你做一堆检查
runs all sorts of tests on you
从你阴♥茎♥上切下包皮
before cutting off the foreskin of your penis.
更别说以上所有工作
Never mind that all those things
都是为了救你 让你活得更好
were done to save and improve your life.
懂我意思了吗
See my point?

Not really.
没有嘛
Not really?
所以我才当了州长
I guess that’s why I’m Governor
你才沦为阶下囚嘛
and you’re under house arrest.
那边会有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥吗
Do you get cell service up there?
天 但愿没有
God, I hope not.
你也许该带部卫星电♥话♥
You should probably take a satellite phone.
你会
Can you, uh…
你会骑马吗
Can you ride?

I can ride.
你负责带卫星电♥话♥
You carry the satellite.
看到你们真开心
Now this makes me happy.
准备出发了吗 牛仔
You ready to go cowboy?
中间能穿插些钓鱼环节吗
You think we can sneak in some fishing?
这趟不行 小孙子
Not this trip, grandson.
把你的马拴好 去家里等开饭
Tend to your horses then meet us up at the house for supper.
那是你的小儿子吗
That’s your youngest son?
是我唯一的儿子 克拉拉
That’s my only son, Clara.
您6点约见的人来了
Your six o’clock is here.
我6点没约人
I don’t have a six o’clock.
当然约了
You do have a six o’clock.
我给你打过电♥话♥了
I called you.
我知道
I’m aware.
听着
Look, I, umm…
那天晚上真是太
The other night was–
谁说不是呢
Wasn’t it?
那样太不专业了
It was unprofessional, and–
怎么 你不喜欢吗
Oh, you didn’t like it?
不 我不是这个意思
No, that’s not what I’m saying.
我们两个成年人自愿
We’re two consenting adults.
做了爱做的事
We can do whatever we want,
但我明白你的意思 杰米
but I do understand what you’re saying, Jamie.
鉴于我们的关系 你不得不在
You’re saying that a relationship would recuse you
州政♥府♥针对市场股本
from representing the State in litigation
及其合伙人的起诉中选择回避
against Market Equities or its partners.
你也一样需要回避
It would recuse you as well.
可我不是诉讼律师
I’m not a litigator.
原来这才是你的目的
Is that why you did it?
顺便一提
So you know…
州政♥府♥会请外部委员会提出诉讼
The State hires outside council for litigation.
你的回避策略没有奏效
You haven’t recused me from anything.
如果你是为了这个才上我 那你白白献身了
So if that’s why you did it, you did it for nothing.
你要是觉得那天晚上不专业
If you thought that last night was unprofessional…
我真的可以一起去吗
I really get to go on the gather?

Yep.
你不开玩笑吧 -不会
No bullshit? – No.
嘿 餐桌上不许说脏话
Hey, no cussing at the table.
所以我可以去
So I get to go?
你♥他♥妈♥绝对可以去 别再问了
You get to fucking go. Don’t ask me again. Okay?
宝贝 -嗯
Baby? – What?
我在教他礼仪呢
I’m trying to teach him some manners.
我需要分两桌上菜吗
You want me to serve them out there?
按理说应该这样
Common sense would say yes.
但今天全家要一起吃饭
But for once this family’s gonna eat together.
嘿 我本想过去加入你们
Hey, I would have pulled up a chair,
但想想还是待在外面监视你的小犯人吧
but I thought we could stake your inmate out in the field,
毕竟她那么喜欢吃草
seeing that she loves to eat the grass.
凯斯一家也来了
Kayce’s here with his family.
我们要在餐厅吃饭
We’re eating in the dining room.
你别给我惹事儿
And you’re going to be nice.
但你要是说不出好听话
But if you can’t say something nice,
索性就把嘴闭上
you won’t say anything at all.
明白吗
Are we clear?
明镜似的 爸
Crystal clear, Dad.
我得先来杯酒
I’m gonna get a drink first.
准备好了
Ready.
我已经开始后悔了
I’m gonna regret the shit out of this.
来吧 早吃完结束
Come on. Let’s get this over with.
一个美满的大家庭
One big, happy family.
外加一助手
And an assistant.
和一个妓♥女♥
And a hooker.
这顿饭不能更精彩了
I don’t know what could make this any better.
加特 今晚的晚餐都有什么肉
So, Gator, what did you kill for dinner this evening?
抱歉 不知道你要加入
Sorry, I didn’t know you would be joining us.
否则我就会换个菜单了
I would’ve picked a different everything had I known.
她还会在这里住六个月
She’s going to be here for the next six months
所以每餐最好都要有素食
so a vegetarian option each meal would be–
纯素 纯素选择 谢谢
Vegan. A vegan option, please.
加特 把我们喂马的东西喂她就行
Gator, just give her what we feed the horses.
所以 今晚我们要享用的
So, anyways tonight you’ll be having uh…
是各种野味
an assortment of game…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!