Oh, great. With your bi-polar sociopathic daughter?
她基本都不在牧场上
She’s hardly ever there.
我先说清楚 我这一年都没做过爱
So you know, I just went a year without sex,
自我破处之后就没这么久的空床期
which is the longest I’ve gone since the first time I had it,
但我还是不会和你睡的
and I’m still not fucking you.
天啊
Oh, God.
我们的关系是纯粹工作上的
Our relationship will be purely professional.
让她上车
Let her in.
阿特伍德小姐
Miss Atwood.
拜托 叫我莎拉就好了 请坐
Oh, come on. It’s Sarah. Have a seat.
我自作主张点了一瓶玫瑰葡萄酒
I took the liberty of ordering us a bottle of Rose.
希望你不会介意
I hope you don’t mind.
我也没尝过就是了
Well, can’t say I’ve ever had it.
那些法国人
Oh. Well the French,
夏天把这个当水喝的
they drink it like water in the summer.
试试看
Try it.
很清爽
It’s refreshing.
不错
It’s nice.
怎么了
What?
我只是在想接下来
Oh, I’m just trying to decide
采取什么办法最好
the best path forward.
我们要怎么应对现在这个状况
How do we manage this?
作为一个公♥司♥ 我们要怎么恢复
How do we as a company, recover?
怎么挽回脸面
How do we save face?
更重要的 是如何转变他的决定
But most importantly, how do we reverse his decision?
要么改变他的决定 要么拿回我们的钱
Either reverse his decision or get our money back.
现在州政♥府♥面临着标的数十亿的诉讼
I mean, the state is facing a multi-billion dollar lawsuit
你心里也清楚
and you know it.
你们赢不了的
You won’t win.
你们开♥发♥项目当中的几个重要地块
With some of the most vital elements
现在都有了保护地役权
of your development now in a Conservation Easement,
你们根本毫无理由
the argument is moot.
我们也不用赢
We don’t have to win.
只需要让这件事在新闻上挂足够的时间
We just need to keep it in the news long enough
毁掉你父亲的名声
to assassinate your father’s reputation
再找个新的政客来竞选下一任州长就可以了
and choose a politician to support as the next governor.
我有点忘乎所以了
I’m getting ahead of myself.
约你吃晚餐是想找到和解的办法
The purpose of this dinner was to seek a soft landing.
不是为了威胁你们
Not to threaten positions.
先看看我们能不能相处好吧
Let’s figure out if we can even get along first.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
不太饿
Not really.
我也一样
Mm-mm. Me neither.
这果味饮料我已经喝够了
I’ve had enough of this fruity shit.
你想去酒吧吗
Do you want to go to the bar?
当然了
Sure.
真不好笑
Oh, that’s not funny.
那你笑什么
Then why are you laughing?
我笑是因为我不舒服
I’m laughing because I’m uncomfortable.
你不舒服是因为你觉得好笑
You’re uncomfortable because you find it funny.
我真是不敢在法庭上和你辩论了
I’m dreading arguing with you in court.
没错 你确实该怕
You should. You should.
是吗
Yeah?
你怎么会还是单身呢
How the hell are you still single?
毕竟
Well…
我住在牧场上 离城里要一个小时车程
when you live on a ranch an hour from town…
去哪里都要一个小时车程
an hour from anything…
可你现在不住在牧场上了
You don’t live on a ranch anymore.
确实不是
Hm. No, I don’t.
我感觉有点不负责任
I’m feeling a little irresponsible.
我也开始有这种感觉了
I’m starting to feel that way myself, too.
那就带我走 证明给我看
Take me somewhere and prove it.
但你知道我一直都是
♪ But you know I’ve always been ♪
跟我来
Follow me.
好了 这里没人
Okay. I don’t hear anybody.
这边走
This way.
你 -不是
You… – No.
这才叫浴室嘛
This is what I call a fucking bathroom.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait…
谁在乎呢 让他听着呗
Who cares? Let him listen.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
没什么 宝贝 在想事情
Nothing, baby. Just thinking.
或许你该想点别的
Maybe you should think about something different.
我也想 但 我做不到
I’d love to. But…it ain’t gonna happen.
你继续睡吧
Go back to sleep.
这小婊♥子♥是谁
Who is this bitch?
莎拉·阿特伍德医生家庭医学
莎拉·阿特伍德不动产
不是真名 我就知道
Yeah, not her real name.
果不其然
What a surprise.
我们的司法系统真要崩溃了 是吧
Our Justice system is in a state of utter collapse, huh?
想想我花了那么大力气才送你去坐牢
And to think of all the hard work I did to put you in prison.
那也想想我花了多大力气才能留在外面
And think of all the hard work I’m doing to stay out.
是真的很大力气
And I do mean hard.
等我去城里会给你买♥♥点强力霉素的
I’ll pick you up some Doxycycline when I’m in town
给你下♥体♥除除牢里的菌
to kill whatever funk your snatch caught in the clink.
谢了 能给我再带把牙刷吗
Mm. Thanks. Could you also get me a toothbrush?
我也不想一直用你的
I hate to keep using yours.
好了 回去工作了
Oh, well. Back to work.
我得来点酒
I am not starting this day sober.
黄石 下集预告
Next time on Yellowstone…
第一批来到这里的达顿家人
First Duttons to settle this valley…
他们只会打斗
fighting was all they knew.
她不会帮你的 爸
She is not gonna help you, Dad.
你这是引狼入室
You have invited your worst enemy to sleep in your bed.
市场股本或者它的合伙人
Market Equities or its partners.
我们可以随心所欲
We can do whatever we want.
他们要那片土地 爸
They want the land, Dad.
你只需要明白这一点就可以了
That is all that you need to understand.
里普 这个世界被懦夫统治了
Cowards rule the world these days, Rip.
我觉得是时候让他们看看我们是怎么做事 做什么事的了
I think it’s time we showed them what we do and how we do it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!