Which car is yours?
我不能送你 我得去趟赫雷纳
I can’t take you back. I have to go to Helena.
哪辆 -我说真的
Which one? – I’m serious.
那你想让我怎么回家
Well, how do you want me to get home, Jamie?
嗯 要我在匝道出口把裙子掀起来吗
Huh? Want me to hike my skirt up on the on-ramp?
也不是你第一次了吧
I doubt it’d be the first time.
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is that?
是什么
What’s what?
婴儿座椅 你装这玩意儿干嘛
The baby seat. What the fuck is that for?
你有孩子吗
You have a child?
你有孩子了 杰米
Do you have a child, Jamie?
儿子
A boy.
上帝给了你一个儿子
God gave you a boy?
你♥他♥妈♥挖出了我的子♥宫♥
You have my womb cut out of me…
上帝竟给了你个儿子
and God gave you a boy?
去死吧
Fuck you!
贝丝
Beth?
我猜猜 是不是跟那个该死
Let me guess, is it that brood mare
骚浪贱竞选经理生的
of a fucking campaign manager?
是 -我早知道她打什么鬼主意
Yes. – I saw her coming.
贝丝
Beth.
别这样 贝丝 站住 听我说
Come on, Beth. Beth, stop, stop, stop!
带你去那家诊所是我此生最后悔的事
Taking you to that clinic is the greatest regret of my life.
你在这世上活了45年
Of all the awful shit that you have done
干了那么多坏事儿
in your 45 years on this planet,
杰米 这么说还真有用呢
Jamie, that is…that is really saying something.

What…
你给他取了什么名字
What did you name him?
跟我一样
He’s named after me.
果不其然
Of course he is!
这个世界最需要的就是
That’s what the world fucking needs.
他妈的又一个你
Another fucking you.
贝丝
Beth.
老爸还不知道 也没人知道
Dad doesn’t know about this. Nobody knows about this.
别担心 我会告诉他的
Don’t worry about me telling him.
我会把他从你身边夺走
I’m gonna take him from you.
我要剥夺你当父亲的权利 杰米
I’m going to rob you of fatherhood, Jamie.
你不配当爹
You don’t deserve it.
他值得比你更好的父亲
And he deserves better than you.
见到他时跟他好好吻别吧
Next time you see him, you can kiss him goodbye,
他与死无异了
because he’s as good as gone.
车坏了
Car trouble?
我其实刚出狱
Actually, I just got out of jail.
人被放出狱时 他们啥也不给你
And when they let you out, they just let you out,
不能给朋友打电♥话♥
there’s no, uh, no phone call to a friend
连张车票都不给
or a bus ticket.
就把你放回大街上
Just, you know, let you out on the street.
对于一个难以融入社会的人来说
Seems an unfair policy toward one who is clearly
这样的政策很不公平 不觉得吗
having trouble coping in society, don’t you think?
没错 会给人带来
Definitely creates, uh…
额外的挑战
Additional challenges for sure.
对吧
Right?
你需要 -搭车吗
Do you need a… – Ride?
求之不得
I’d love one.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你车上有烟的几率有多大
What are the odds that you have a cigarette?
不大
Not good.
真是个小可爱
Well, aren’t you cute?
妈会杀了你的 爸爸
Mom’s gonna kill you, Dad.
你妈挺爱吃醋的吧
Is Mom the jealous type?
我妈把我爸拿的死死的 你懂我意思吧
Mom wears the pants, if you know what I mean.
姐妹 我太懂了
Sister, I know exactly what you mean.
停车
Stop the car.
没人告诉我
Nobody told me.
他谁都没告诉
He didn’t tell anybody.
看到这么多车 就停了下来
Just pulled up and saw all the cars.
我们需要再走近点吗
Should we, uh, get closer?
他们最多接受我们走到这儿 爸爸
I think this is as close as they want us, Dad.
监狱怎么样
So how was jail?
别哪壶不开提那壶
Loud-mouthed pussy.
咱俩一会儿得好好谈谈
You and I are going to have a long talk later.
呃 我一会儿打算睡个觉
Yeah, well, I’m going to sleep later.
那我们就现在聊
We’ll have a short one now then.
冲动控制
Impulse control.
你得学学
Find some.
他们应该不希望我们呆在这
I don’t think they want us here.
就算他们不希望
Even if they don’t want us,
我们也要留下 表明我们在乎
they need to know we care enough to stay.
答应我
Make me a promise.
我死了后别这么对我
Don’t ever let them do that to me.
请把我烧成灰烬 抛向风中
Turn me to ashes and throw me to the wind.
这才是真在乎我
That’s all the care I want.
约翰
John.
我不太清楚流程
I’m not sure the protocol.
没什么流程了
There’s no protocol now.
仪式已经结束
Ceremony’s over.
要能早点告诉我就好了
I wish I’d known.
悲伤不适合分享
Grief isn’t meant to be shared.
但安慰可以
But comfort is.
他们现在需要的是安慰
They could use some now.
约翰
John…
这里说这个不合适 但我们需要谈谈
This isn’t the place but we do need to talk.
谈什么
About what?
你取消机场项目的同时
About the three hundred jobs you eliminated
也裁掉了三百份工作
when you canceled the airport project.
让保留地怨声载道
A lot of very unhappy people on the Reservation.
你明天来议会大厦见我吧
Can you meet me at the Capitol tomorrow?
最好你来保留地见我
I think you should meet me on the Reservation.
用亲身拜访 证明你依然关心
Show the people you care enough to visit.
没问题
I can do that.
我理解你的感受
I know how you feel.
我宁愿自己不理解
I wished I didn’t, but I do.
我有个儿子就埋在那儿
I buried a son right over there.
我记得
I remember.
你很自责 对吗
Blaming yourself, aren’t you?
是啊 这个阶段我也经历过
Yeah, I did that, too.
现在依然会自责
Still do some days.
但我要告诉你一件事 我从未对任何人讲过
I’ll tell you something I’ve never told anybody.
我有个兄弟 他只活了十八个小时
I had a brother for about eighteen hours.
他叫彼得
His name was Peter.
他是早产儿
He was born early,
所以他的心脏还太过虚弱
and his little heart wasn’t strong enough.
当年的医生束手无策
Not much they could do back in those days.
现在也没什么办法
Not a lot they can do now.
所以他们就这么把孩子交还给了我母亲
So, they just gave him back to my mother.
医生们希望有奇迹出现 我们也祈祷了
The doctors hoped and we prayed and…
但都没有用
neither worked.
这件事改变了我母亲 让她变得麻木了
And it changed my mother. It hardened her.
在那之后 她再也没要过孩子
She never…she never tried to have children again.
多年之后 我长大成人 生下了李
Years later, I was grown and Lee had just been born.
我的父母都围着孙子转 轮流抱着他
Both my parents are looking at him, taking turns holding him.
然后我父亲的脸色变得惨白
And my father got white as a ghost,
他看着我母亲 跟她说
looked at my mother and said,
彼得的一生是幸福的
“Peter lived a perfect life.
他对这个星球的了解只有你
“All he saw of this planet was you
他只知道你是爱他的
and all he knew was you loved him.”
那孩子过了幸福的一生 莫妮卡
That boy lived a perfect life, Monica.
只有我们知道那一生有多短暂
We’re the only ones who know it was brief.
他只认识你 只知道你爱他
All he knew was you and that you loved him.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你给他取了我的名字

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!