you are exposing yourself to prosecution.
怎么会
How am I doing that?
酒吧斗殴是没有自卫一说的
There is no self defense claim in a bar fight.
你猜你一定喝了酒 还主动
I assume you had been drinking, and I understand you
走到达顿小姐面前挑起争端
approached Miss Dutton and instigated the incident.
怎么说是我挑起的
I didn’t instigate anything.
让我看看
Let me see.
好吧 你走到达顿小姐面前说
Yeah, you approached Miss Dutton and stated,
我要带你丈夫回家
“I’m taking your husband home.
你可以选择观看我俩快活
“You can come with us and watch
也可以让他明天跟你讲细节
or he can tell you about it tomorrow.”
这是你的原话吧
Are those not your words?
我是说
I mean…
我明显是在开玩笑
I was kidding.
可她不觉得好笑
She didn’t find it very funny.
那还用说
No shit.
发表威胁言论 或作出让他人
Making statements or actions that threaten harm to another
感到危险的行为就叫侵犯
or make them feel they are in danger is assault.
侵犯的定义不光包括出手打人
You don’t have to hit somebody to commit assault,
只要有动机就能认定为侵犯
you just have to present a threat.
你表现出了这种动机
You presented the threat.
所以 一旦你提出起诉
So if you press charges
州政♥府♥也会反诉你
the state must press charges against you.
因为你不住在蒙大拿
And since you are not a resident of Montana,
法官会认定你有潜逃风险不予保释
you present a flight risk and you bail will be withheld.
你懂我意思吗
Do you understand what that means?
所以她
So she just…
她就这么逍遥法外了
She just gets away with it?
没那么简单
She didn’t get away with anything.
她昨天在监狱关了一晚 会以妨害治安罪
She spent the night in jail and she’s going to be charged
被提起诉讼
with disorderly conduct.
选择权在你
The choice is yours.
我恨不得马上离开这个州
I can’t wait to get out of this state.
一群红脖子乡下人
Those fucking hillbillies.
彼此彼此啊
Well, the feeling is mutual.
我能走了吗
May I leave?
请慢走
Please.
帮我省了不少文书活儿
Saved me a ton of paperwork.
感谢
Thanks.
客气了
Happy to help.
他们在干嘛
What’re they doing?
应该是为凯斯儿子那事吧
For Kayce’s boy is my guess.
他们说就在这里
They told us this spot.
要是早点告诉我 我就帮你挖好了
If I would’ve known I would have dug that hole for you.
没事 这是仪式的一部分
We don’t mind. It’s part of the ceremony.
我看那边死了匹马
There’s a dead horse over there.
什么时候死的
When did he die?
周一死的
He died Monday.
我明天派辆挖土机过来埋掉
I got an excavator coming out tomorrow to bury him.
我们现在就埋吧
We’ll bury him now.
我们打算把他葬在孩子旁边
We’ll put him in the ground beside the boy.
我能问问为什么吗
Can I ask you why?
你随便问 但我不能告诉你
You can ask, but I ain’t gonna answer.
这事凯斯没意见吧
Kayce’s all right with this, then?
他知道
He knows.
看来得挖个大坑了
Well, you’re gonna need a big hole.
杰克 伊森 回谷仓去
Jake, Ethan, run back to the barn
拿几把铲子过来
and grab us a bunch of shovels.
我来帮你 莫
I’ll help you, Mo.
谢谢
Thank you.
不想要的东西别瞎求
Don’t wish for what you don’t want.
你已经身入围城了 约翰 接受现实吧
You’re in it now, John. You might as well accept it.
行吧
All right.
给我解释解释这个工作 我♥干♥得一头雾水
Explain this job to me, because it makes no sense.
一天到晚除了访问校园就是剪彩
All I do is go to middle schools and ribbon cuttings.
等立法♥会♥议开始
Well, when the legislature’s in session
你就会怀念剪彩的日子了
you’ll be praying for ribbon cuttings.
说到底 蒙大拿就是一个公♥司♥
At the end of the day, Montana is a business–
12000名员工 60万的客户
12,000 employees, 600,000 customers,
你是首席执行官 就这么简单
and you’re the CEO, and that’s all there is.
你得改改自己对于
And you really need to change your perspective
学校典礼的态度
about these school meetings, too.
这些孩子在今后余生都会记得
You know, these kids are gonna remember meeting the governor
州长曾来看过他们
for the rest of their lives.
你说不定还能鼓舞哪个孩子
And who knows, you might even inspire one of them
从小立下当州长的志愿呢
to become the governor one day.
我就是这么被鼓舞的
I mean, that’s how I was inspired.
行吧 明白了
All right, point taken.
不过我好像踩到雷区了
I stepped on a few land mines it appears.
这么快
Already?
还不是我踩的
Others stepped on them for me.
是我女儿 她在酒吧斗殴
Seems my daughter got herself into a bar fight
被捕了
and has been arrested.
抱歉 这一点都不好笑
I’m sorry. It’s not funny.
理解 这事谁听了都觉得好笑 除了我
I can see how that’s funny to anybody but me.
听着 如果真摆不平 那就视而不见
All right, well, if it doesn’t go away, just ignore it.
不要对家人做任何评价
You don’t comment on your personal family.
你爱自己女儿 希望她能从中吸取教训
You love your daughter and hope she learns from her mistakes.
要是她被判有罪的话 我
If she’s convicted, what are my…
我都能做什么
what are my options?
你束手无策
You have none.
也不全是 你可以赦免她
Well, I take that back, you could pardon her,
但这相当于宣告你政♥治♥生涯的结束
but that’s officially the end of your political career, so…
我不需要等到任期结束
I don’t have to wait until the end of my term
就能赦免他人么
to pardon someone?
强烈建议你在任期结束时再使用
I would strongly advise it
但没错 你随时都可以
but no, you have the authority to pardon,
实施赦免 减刑 宽大处理
to commute sentence, grant clemency,
的权利
whenever you want.
但一旦潘多拉魔盒被打开
But once you open that Pandora’s Box,
就再也关不上了 所以
it does not close, so…
下一个雷区呢
Next land mine?
环保团体
Environmental groups relating to…
与狼有关
wolves.
这群人可惹不起 -是啊
Avoid them at all costs. – Yeah.
我两届任期都被野牛和狼整得很惨
Buffalo and wolves were the bane of my two terms.
它们简直是大克星
They are kryptonite.
你离这种话题越远越好
You need to stay away and try like hell
尽量避免表明立场
to avoid taking a position.
此外还需找个环保顾问
And you need to get an environmental advisor.
不是你的那些牧场主朋友 得是个环保主义者
Not one of your rancher buddies, an environmentalist.
一个了解他们思维方式的人
Someone who understands the way that they think
以便从他们的角度理解他们的行为方式
so they can explain to you what the hell it is they’re thinking.
下面是我的最佳忠告
Here’s my best advice about this job.
好州长采取主动
Good governors initiate action,
烂州长疲于应对
and bad governors spend all their time reacting.
除了机场你还有很多事项要善后
There are plenty of things to clean up besides an airport.
你是所有我认识的人中
You’re the only man I know who would actually pout
赢了选举还噘起小嘴的
over winning the election that he entered.
我没噘嘴
I’m not pouting.
说我躺平可以 但没噘嘴
Skulking, maybe, but…not pouting.
知道吗 这也是你的遗产 跟农场一样重要
You know, this is as much your legacy as that ranch.
你真是个聪明的女人 莱奈尔
You’re a smart woman, Lynelle.
呵 你才看出来吗
Oh, you’re just figuring that out?
好好享用午餐吧 我请客
Just enjoy your lunch, John. It’s on me.
扰乱治安
Disorderly conduct?
干得好
Way to go.
不客气
You’re welcome.
现在我得去高速路上捡垃圾了
Now I gotta pick up trash on the highway
好像我还不够忙一样
with all my fucking free time.
哪辆车是你的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!