I’d say.
来看看我还要提议什么政策
Let’s see what other policies I’m proposing.
终止粉河县土地的天然气租约
Suspend natural gas leases on state land
以支持艾草榛鸡
in Powder River County to support
恢复计划
the Sage Grouse Restoration Project.
艾草榛鸡的数量大幅下跌
Um, there’s been a precipitous drop in sage grouse numbers
有实际证据
and there is empirical evidence
证明天然气勘探和开采
that gas exploration and extraction
对艾草榛鸡的生存环境造成负面影响
have a negative impact on the sage grouse environment.
你觉得几千英亩的
And what effect do you think seven thousand acres
太阳能板会对环境造成什么影响
of solar panels are going to have on their environment?
没有证据证明
There’s…no evidence that solar panels
太阳能板对艾草榛鸡的生存环境有影响
would have any impact on the sage grouse environment.
他们放置的太阳能板
What do they do with the sage brush
会对山艾灌木造成什么影响
when they put in the solar panels?
他们 他们
They, they…
他们在放置太阳能板之前会清除掉
They would clear it before putting in the solar panels.
他们会清除山艾灌木
They remove the sage brush.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
艾草榛鸡生活在山艾灌木里
Sage grouse live in the sage brush.
没错
They do.
你不认为清除山艾灌木
And you don’t think removing the sage brush
会对他们的数量造成影响
is going to have an effect on the population?
我刚说没有证据
I just said there’s no evidence–
知道你最让我害怕的是什么吗 是你一脸认真的样子
Know what scares me about you, Stanley? You’re serious.
你双眼直视我 你看不出问题
You’re looking at me and you’re not joking.
我认为我今天的头号♥议题
I think tops on my agenda today
就是整顿预算 你们都被解雇了
is going to be budget discipline. You’re all fired.
我对于纳税人的钱很在意
I’m very mindful of our tax payers’ money,
你们都在浪费税收
and you are all wasting it.
我给自己的政策当顾问 克拉拉
I’ll advise myself on policy, Clara.
我们刚才省了多少钱
How much money did we just save?
应该有
I would say…
如果你认真的话 大概省下来
Roughly 1.6 Million dollars in salary and benefits
160万的工资和津贴
if you’re serious.
我很认真
Oh, I’m pretty serious.
瞧瞧看
Look at that.
这对蒙大拿是个好日子
What a great day for the State of Montana.
下面去哪
Where to next?
我们和公园的官员
We have an emergency meeting with park officials
还有联邦鱼类野生动物管理局有个紧急会面
and U. S. Fish and Wildlife.
什么的紧急会面
Emergency meeting about what?
没说
Doesn’t say.
通常意味着有人死在公园里了
Usually means someone died in the park.
他们在你的办公室
They’re in your office.
有什么急事
What’s the emergency?
州长 我们希望您看看这张地图
Governor, we’d like for you to take a look at this map.
红线显示了一只佩戴无线电项圈的狼的路径
The red lines indicate the path of a radio-collared wolf
他是营救溪狼群的一只
associated with the Rescue Creek pack.
好的
All right.
如你所见
As you can see…
这些团簇通常表明
Wherever we see these clusters,
出现了动物死尸
we associate with a kill site.
他们食用几天死尸 然后离开
They’ll feed on a carcass for a few days, then they’ll move on.
他们大约三周前离开公园
They left the park here roughly three weeks ago,
穿越林木线来到这里
they traveled the tree line to here,
从这里进入谷地
then they dropped down in this valley to here.
那是我的牧场
That’s my ranch.
我们知道
We’re aware.
狼群在这里聚集了三天
The wolves clustered here for three days,
疑似在食用死尸
around what appears to be a kill,
然后向南直走三十英里来到这里
then they move straight south for thirty miles to here.
那里是黄石河
Now, that’s the Yellowstone River…
他们跳进河里 根据这里的数据
They jump into the river, according to this data
然后向下游游了五英里
and they swim downstream for five miles.
不知道狼还有顺流游泳
Wasn’t aware wolves swam down rivers.
他们不会
They don’t.
我们从河里捞出了无线电项圈
We recovered one of the radio collars from the river.
你想说什么
What are you getting at?
我们认为狼在你的牧场被杀
We think the wolves were killed on your ranch
项圈被送回了公园
and the collars transported back to the park.
你认为是我的牛仔杀了狼
You think my cowboys killed those wolves.
我们认为你的牛仔杀了那些狼
We think your cowboys killed those wolves.
先生什么事
Yes sir?
有狼袭扰我们的牛群吗
We had any wolves messing with the cattle?
狼群 没有 先生
Wolves? No sir.
鱼类野生动物管理局的人来问了一样的事情
Fish and Wildlife came by asking the same thing.
好的
All right.
这就得了
There you have it.
听着 如果他们袭击了你的牛群
Look, if they get into your cattle
你得采取必要措施
you gotta do what you gotta do.
我的猜测是 他们从远处开枪
My guess: they shot them from a distance
没留意到项圈
didn’t notice the collar,
发现之后想要掩盖踪迹
got spooked and tried to cover their tracks.
这些无线电项圈并非由我们监控
These radio collars aren’t monitored by us.
一家非政♥府♥组织资助了这项研究
An NGO pays for this research,
他们和我们收到一样的数据
and they have the same data we have
他们会得出相同的结论
and they are going to draw the same conclusion.
等他们发现
When they do,
他们会要你给个交代 州长
they will come after you with both barrels, Governor.
我恭候他们大驾
Look forward to it.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
感谢各位 州长 我们还要
Thank you, gentlemen. Governor, we have the–

Yep.
环境保护组织是个大问题
Environmental groups can be a real problem.
是啊 可不是
Yeah, you don’t say.
这是克拉拉
This is Clara.
这是杰米 让我和他谈
It’s Jamie, let me speak to him.
总检察长
Attorney general.
怎么了
Yeah?
好的 我有可能把这件事摆平
All right, there is a good chance I can make this go away.
但是 万一我做不到 我需要你知道
But, in case I can’t, I need you to know
我在波兹曼的警局
that I’m in police station in Bozeman
有望能够说服那个女人
hoping to convince a young woman to drop
放弃对你女儿
the aggravated assault charges she plans
严重侵犯的指控
to file against your daughter.
今天真糟心
This fucking day.
我能
Can I, uh…
能给我提供点背景吗
Can I have a little more context, Jamie?
好 她在酒吧跟贝丝挑衅
Yeah, she mouthed off to Beth in a bar
结果你肯定能想到
and it went about how you’d expect.
有消息告诉我
All right. Just, uh, keep me posted.
我的队伍有危机处理人员吗 有吗
Is there a crisis manager on my team, by any chance?
那得由你从没雇佣过的新闻主任来处理
Well, that would be your press secretary who you never hired,
所以 看来你的危机处理人员是我了
so I guess your crisis manager is me.
能让我单独待一会儿吗
Can I have a minute?
玩的开心吗
Having fun yet?
想跟我交换工作吗
No chance you’d want to change jobs?
你会更讨厌这份工作的
You’d hate this one more.
你有没有可能在赫雷纳
Any chance you’re in Helena?
很有可能
A good chance.
午餐有安排了吗 -还没
Lunch plans? – Not anymore.
你知道本尼小馆吗 -当然
You know Benny’s Bistro? – Sure.
约中午吧 -你点亮了我的一天
Noon? – You made my day.
但愿你也能点亮我的 一会儿见
Yeah, maybe you can make mine. See you in a bit.
好的先生
Yes, sir.
布鲁尔小姐
Miss Brewer.
你知道你想起诉
I understand you’d like to press.
何止是想起诉
Very much.
我有必要指出 如果这么做
I feel I must point out that by doing so,
你自己也后陷入被起诉的风险

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!