黄石 前情提要
Previously on Yellowstone…
在黄石河里面捞出来一个无线电项圈
Fished a radio collar out of the Yellowstone River.
最近在附近看到过狼群吗
Seen any wolves around lately?
听上去像是偷猎者干的事
Sounds like poachers.
当然 -介意带我们过去看看吗
Sure does. – Care to ride with us?
莫妮卡想要办葬礼
Monica wants to have a funeral.
他希望把他安置在她能见到的地方
She wants him here where she can visit.
不管她想要什么 你 都满足她 儿子
Whatever she wants, you– you give it, son.
我没办法两全
I can’t serve both.
我选择她 选择我的儿子
I choose her and I choose my son.
你做过保证 你收了几百万的租赁付款
You promised and you took millions in lease payments!
你告不赢的
You have no case.
你是知道的
And you know it.
你比我想象得要厉害
You’re better than I expected.
我是来找个软着陆的
I am here just to find a soft landing.
你明天晚上忙吗
How busy are you tomorrow night?
莎拉·伍德
纽约希望放弃诉讼
New York would like to drop the suit.
想办法毁掉这个家庭 埃利斯
Find a way to ruin this family, Ellis.
我们去波兹曼的酒吧
Hey, let’s go to a bar in Bozeman.
是 每次这么做都是坏主意
Yeah, that’s a bad idea every time.
你可真是个高挑亮眼的可人
Aren’t you a tall drink of water?
我结婚了
I’m married. Go on.
我要带你丈夫回家
I’m taking your husband home.
今天是什么日子
What day is it?
周四 我想是
Thursday, I think.
你是怎么了
What happened to you?
该死的男人
Fucking men.
把你折腾的不轻
Worked you over pretty good, huh?
我说的是那个逮捕我的警♥察♥
I’m talking about the cop that arrested me.
那个混帐每周在酒吧待三天
Prick is in the club three nights a week.
他不能放我一马吗
He can’t cut me a break?
他们因为醉酒驾驶把你抓进来的
They get you for D. U. I?
严重人身侵犯
Aggravated assault.
有个加州来的贱♥人♥想要上我的丈夫
Some bitch from California tried to fuck my husband
所以我用啤酒瓶砸了她
so I beat her with a beer bottle.
所以 你是个罪犯
So, you’re like a fucking criminal.
只是被蔑视后的一愤怒女子
I am the wrath of a woman scorned.
随便你怎么说
Call it what you will.
总是加州的贱♥人♥惹的事
It’s always some bitch from California.
每次都是
Every fucking time.
贝瑟尼·达顿 我们走
Bethany Dutton. Let’s go.
你看起来不像是叫贝瑟尼的人
You don’t look like a Bethany.
我不叫贝瑟尼 我是贝丝
I’m not a Bethany. I’m a Beth.
我的英雄
My hero.
等你完事了敲敲门
Knock when you’re done.
乖乖 你这次彻底搞砸了
Boy, you have really fucking done it this time.
有什么大不了的 杰米
What’s the big deal, Jamie?
我在波兹曼的酒吧打了一架
I got into a bar fight in Bozeman.
我是说 蒙大拿旅游理事会
I mean, Montana Board of Tourism
应该把这话印在衬衫上
should put that on fucking t-shirts.
我不觉得蒙大拿旅游理事会
I don’t think the Montana Board of Tourism
会喜欢当地人殴打
is too fond of locals beating the shit
前来度假的游客
out of tourists on vacation.
所以我才打给你
Well, that’s why I called you.
你能想办法掩盖起来
You can find the rug to sweep this under, right?
这回没地方可藏了
There is no rug for this one, Beth.
这是县检察官的案件
It’s a County Attorney issue.
所以你最大的希望就是这个女人急着赶飞机
So your best bet is to hope this woman has a plane to catch
或者醉倒不省人事
or she’s too hungover to come down here
不能去提请正式诉讼
and file formal charges.
这是你的法律建议吗
This is your legal advice?
坐着听天由命
Sit here and hope?
这不是建议 这是唯一的选择
It’s not advice. It’s your only option.
如果她不提起诉讼
If she doesn’t file charges,
考虑到我看到的那张照片她脸上葡萄柚大小的肿块
and that’s a big fucking “if” considering the photo
先别说她放弃诉讼的希望多渺茫
I saw of the grapefruit on her forehead,
我会请求县检察官
then I will ask the County Attorney
基于你对于自己情绪控制无能
to show some mercy based on your diminished capacity
对你从宽处理
to control your fucking emotions.
所以 是 你只能坐着听天由命了
So, yeah, you just sit here and hope.
但是无论如何 如果这事传到媒体耳朵里
But no matter what, if this reaches the press,
会让咱父亲脸上无光
it’s a big embarrassment for our father.
你是说我父亲
You mean my father.
你父亲早就没这个机会了 不是吗 杰米
Your father’s out of chances to be embarrassed, isn’t he, Jamie?
我会回到我的囚室
I’m going to go back to my cell.
回去睡一觉
I’m going to take a nap.
而你呢 要坐在这个地方
And you’re going to sit on the fucking steps of this place
等着加利福尼亚小姐过来
and you’re going to wait for Miss California
等她来了 你必须拦住她
to walk up, and when she does, you are going to stop her.
我怎么做到这一点
How the hell am I going to do that?
这不是我的问题 杰米
It’s not my problem, Jamie.
你负责达顿袭击的案子吗
Hey. You got this Dutton assault case?
是的 先生
Uh, yes, sir.
原告被指控的罪名是什么
Why no charges against the complainant?
那是酒吧斗殴 是不是
It was a bar fight, wasn’t it?
从记录来看打得惊天动地
It was one hell of a bar fight from the report.
酒吧斗殴是不存在自卫的
There is no self defense in a bar fight,
也就是说受害者也会受到起诉
which is to say the victim is a defendant as well.
她会来吗
Is she coming in?
我正在等她 -我和你一起等
I’m waiting for her now. – I’ll wait with you.
你中午要去蒙大拿教育者午餐会
You have the Montana Educators Luncheon at noon.
取消掉
Cancel it.
州长 我觉得这会传递错误的信息
Governor, I think that sends the wrong message.
好 参加午餐会的都是什么人
All right, who exactly attends the Montana Educators Luncheon?
所有人 佩里参议员会到场
Everyone. Senator Perry will be there.
立法者 学区总监
Legislators, School Superintendents,
蒙大拿大学的校长
the President of Montana State.
要是没有教育者参加
Why do they call it the Educators Euncheon
为什么叫教育者午餐会
if there’s no educators there?
克拉拉 星期四所有人教育者都在学校
It’s Thursday, Clara, all the educators are in school.
等什么时候午餐会是关于教师的了
Tell you what, when the Educators’ Luncheon
我再去
is about teachers, I’ll go.
他们是什么人
Who are they?
那是政策顾问会议
It’s the policy advisors’ meeting.
谁的政策顾问
Policy advisors for who?
你的
For you.
为什么我的政策顾问
How can my policy advisors have a meeting
开会不带我
about policies without me?
你坐到我的座位了
You’re in my seat.
所以我们在讨论什么政策
So what policies are we discussing today?
没人说吗
Nobody?
我们看看
Let’s see…
依照美国绿色倡议
“In accordance with the U.S. Green initiative,
蒙大拿要将7000英亩粉河县土地
“Montana is leasing 7,000 acres in Powder River County
出租给太阳能源
to Sun Energies.”
太阳能源是什么
What is Sun Energies?
是一家太阳能发电公♥司♥
It’s a solar farm company.
你是
Mm. And you are?
斯坦利 罗伯茨
Stanley…Roberts.
你是
And you are?
你的政策顾问主任 州长先生
Your chief policy advisor, Mr. Governor.
真是幸会
Well, nice to fucking meet you.
我试着安排午餐但是你
I tried to schedule a lunch but you’re…
她说你不接受午餐会
She said you aren’t taking lunches.
你的办公室呢 斯坦利
Where’s your office, Stanley?
就在走廊那边
Just Right down the hall.
知道吗 我的也是
Know what? So is mine.
你没想到跟我来问个好吗
Ever dawn on you just to come by and say howdy?
我的失误
My mistake.
可不是