Oh, shit.
洛伊德
Lloyd.
洛伊德
Hey, Lloyd!
我们该走了
We’re done.
还没到午夜呢
It ain’t midnight yet.
已经够晚了
It’s midnight enough.
狗♥娘♥养♥的婊♥子♥
Fucking bitch!
操 操 操
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
给我松手
Fucking hands off me!
轻点 别动手
Hey! Hey! Hey! Take it easy.
靠墙去
Back against that wall.
你们知道那是谁的吧
You know who that is, don’t you?
我清楚得很
I know exactly who that is.
你别担心她了 担心担心你自己
You need to stop worrying about her and start worrying about you.
那保镖锁她喉了
Fucking bouncer put her in a chokehold.
好吗 直接压她身上了
Okay? All hundred and ten pounds of her.
要是那是你老婆 你怎么办
What would you do if that was your fuckin’ wife?
我懂你意思
Look, I hear you.
但这不是以前了
But these ain’t the old fucking days.
新来的治安官 他不忍♥这些
The new Sheriff, he doesn’t put up with this shit.
行吧
All right, all right.
看来你们是准备过来掀了整个酒吧啊
You decided to come to town and toss the entire bar I see.
动我老婆 后果自负
You put your hands on my wife then you get the horn.
那该死的保镖锁她喉
The fuckin’ bouncers had her in a choke hold.
我可以起诉你们所有人故意伤害
I could charge every one of you with battery.
你是可以
You could.
你要想的话 可以起诉全酒吧的人
You could charge the whole fucking bar if you like.
行了
Okay.
你和其他人可以走了
You and the rest can go.
但她用酒瓶砸了那姑娘
But she hit that girl in the head with a bottle.
拜托 -那是严重故意伤害
Come on, now. – That is aggravated assault.
你都不知道她会不会起诉
Is she even going to fucking press charges?
我绝对要起诉
You bet your fucking ass I’m pressing charges.
你知道这对你来说是个大问题吧 治安官
You know this going to be a problem for you, right, sheriff?
她是自作自受
A problem of her own making.
现在是你的问题了
Hm. It’s your problem now.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你的任何证词都可能成为呈堂证供
Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law.
你♥他♥妈♥开什么玩笑
You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你请不起律师
If you cannot afford an attorney,
法♥院♥会给你指派律师
one will be provided for you.
你明白你的权利了吗
Do you understand these rights?
你个小婊♥子♥还要起诉是吧
You’re pressing charges, you fucking pussy, huh?
我希望你死在牢里 婊♥子♥
I hope you die in there, you bitch.
操 我们走
Shit. All right, let’s go. Come on.
黄石 下集预告
Next time on Yellowstone…
我踩到了一些地雷
John: I stepped on a few land mines.
潘多拉之盒打开了就关不上了
Once you open that Pandora’s Box it does not close.
你在这儿等着 祈祷她别正式起诉
You just sit here and hope she doesn’t file formal charges.
你要阻止她
And you are going to stop her.
我们得聊聊 有很多人不开心
We do need to talk. A lot of very unhappy people.
你赢不了的
You won’t win.
我们不用赢
We don’t have to win.
我们只需要毁了你父亲的名声就行
We just have to assassinate your father’s reputation.
他们绝对会对你火力全开的 州长
They will come after you with both barrels, governor.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!