爸 他现在也聪明起来了
Well, Dad…He’s getting pretty wise too.
莫妮卡想办葬礼
Monica wants to have a funeral.
他没活多久 但他活过
Wasn’t alive long but he was alive.
不想把他和陌生人埋在一起
Doesn’t want to bury him with a bunch of strangers.
她希望他能葬在这里
She wants him here.
她能去看看他
Where she can visit.
如果你允许的话
If you’ll allow it.
我当然允许了
Of course I’ll allow it.
她想要办传统葬礼
She wants a traditional service.
不知道你能不能到场
Not sure you can be there.
我也不知道我能不能到场
Not sure I can be there either.
她要什么都给她 儿子
Whatever she wants, you give it, son.
你认真的吗
You mean that?
当然了
Of course I mean it.
那就
Well then…
就这么办
That’s what I’m gonna do.
我没办法兼顾
I can’t serve both.
我选择了她和儿子
I choose her and I choose my son.
这个州需要你 凯西
The state needs you, Kayce.
她更需要我
She needs me more.
他们都是
They both do.
好 那就去挑个地方
Okay. Let’s go pick a spot.
不知道约翰·达顿会选谁来替他
Mo: Wonder who John Dutton will appoint to replace him?
有个畜牧专员站在我们这边
Was pretty handy having a Livestock Commissioner
做事方便
who was on our side.
他还没联♥系♥
He hasn’t reached out.
还没安排来访
Not called to schedule a visit.
毫无动静
Nothing.
我觉得他关停机场项目之后
I think he achieved his four-year agenda
就完成了他这四年的任务了
when he killed the airport project.
那他就应该辞职
Well, then he should resign.
我们州需要领导人
The state needs a leader.
主席
Chairman.
他的做法是陈旧的
His is the old way,
就是按兵不动 看看对方怎么办
the “hang around the fort and see what they give us” way.
他承诺会给土地 但没有给
He promised land you don’t have,
承诺会有工作 也没有兑现
jobs you can’t get
他承诺的未来 都没有实现
and a future that hasn’t come true.
他没有给保护区创造工作机会
Rather than bringing jobs to the Reservation,
他是剥夺了这里的工作机会
he sought jobs off the reservation.
剥夺了这里的土地
Sought land off the Reservation,
谁能在离家一百英里的赌场
Who’s gonna make a living from a casino
赚钱养家糊口呢
a hundred miles from your homes?
你们肯定不行
Not you.
跟着雷恩沃特 唯一获利的
The only one who will make money with Rainwater
是白人
is white people…
还有雷恩沃特他自己
And Rainwater himself.
我绕到后面去
I’ll drive around back.
我们要工作 我们要工作
Crowd: We want jobs, we want jobs.
今天好安静
Quiet today.
门口有抗♥议♥
Business tends to be slow
生意肯定冷清
when there’s a protest at the front door.
他说他会带来工作机会和收入
You know he campaigns about jobs and income while he blocks
结果他拦着创造工作机会和收入的大门
the doors that lead to the jobs and income.
还有什么比这种人
I can think of no better description
更符合政♥治♥家的定义呢
of a politician than that.
他没有在赌场门口讲话的许可
He doesn’t have a permit to speak in front of the casino.
我们可以把他赶走
We can remove him.
你是说让他变成烈士吗
You mean we can martyr him?
苏打水
Club soda.
你自己确认也行
But you go on and make sure.
看看我有没有违法饮用
Make sure I’m breaking the law by drinking the poison
你们可以卖♥♥给所有非印第安人的毒药
you’re free to sell to anyone who isn’t Indian.
就跟所有他们拥有而我们没有的自♥由♥一样
Like all the other freedoms they have that we don’t:
在自己的土地上做生意的自♥由♥
free to open a business on their land,
选择自己的医生 自己的银行的自♥由♥
free to choose their doctors, their banks.
活成自♥由♥人的自♥由♥
Free to live as free men.
但你一直在强制执行奴隶制的规矩 托马斯
But you keep enforcing the slave rules, Thomas.
我会好好教教你规矩
I’m going to teach you the master rules.
这一课 绝对不会让你好过
And that lesson will not be pleasant.
是吗 安吉拉
Is that what you’re doing, Angela?
你要教我
You’re teaching me?
不 汤姆 我要开除你
No, Tom. I’m removing you.
你为什么要耕这里
Why would you plow this?
要种干草
To plant hay.
这里有什么必要种干草
You don’t need to plant hay out here.
这些河谷里的干草是全世界最好的
The best hay grass in the world grows wild in these valleys.
我们养马用的是苜蓿和甘草混合物
Well, we use an alfalfa mix with our horses,
所以每五年都得重新种
so we gotta replant it every five years.
他们白天守在这里
They held up here during the day.
然后晚上聚集在这里
Then gathered here at night…
行为模式和进食一致
behavior consistent with feeding.
这儿看上去可没什么能吃的
I don’t see much to eat around here.
就是这里
Right here.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
电脑是这么说的
The computer says so.
那肯定就是真的了
Well, then it must be true.
他们往那边去了
They went off that way.
翻过山去了河边
Over the mountain to the river.
我们要跟着他们的足迹走
We’re going to follow their path.
你们请便 我只能走到这里了
Well, be my guest. This is as far as I go.
希望你们俩能力足够好
I hope you two are pretty handy before you get to that mountain.
很多好牛仔都死在那里
It’s killed some damn good cowboys
你们还不够好
and you ain’t good cowboys.
祝你们好运
Best of luck.
河在山的哪边
Which side of the mountain is the river on?
肯定不是你们那边
That’d be the wrong side for you.
我们可以坐直升机过去
We could fly it in a chopper.
这样才对
Now you’re thinking.
我可不想随便冒险
Yeah, I don’t want to mess with that.
咱们坐直升机去
Let’s take the chopper.
好 -好
Yeah. – Yeah.
施瓦茨与迈耶公♥司♥
山里的空气很适合你 贝丝
Mountain air suits you, Beth.
这不是山里的空气 罗伯
This isn’t mountain air, Rob.
是城市里的空气
This is city air.
要呼吸山里的空气还得往北开七个小时
The mountain air’s about seven hours north.
这儿有咖啡和餐点
There’s coffee and pastries,
但怎么看你们都是在戒碳水
though you guys have a Keto look about you.
我们在飞机上吃过了 谢谢你
We ate on the plane, thank you.
当一切看起来好得不太真实的时候
Typically when things seem too good to be true,
我会选择全盘拒绝
I reject the proposition altogether.
谢谢你提前告诉我
Well, thank you for the latitude.
你是施瓦茨与迈耶公♥司♥的大股东
You have the controlling interest in Schwartz and Meyer.
对 -你要卖♥♥掉它
Yes. – You are offering it for sale.

Correct.
但你只想分割到房♥地♥产♥基金吗
And all you want is to carve out the real estate funds?
就房♥地♥产♥
Just the real estate.
你们会继续负责管理房♥地♥产♥基金
You will continue managing the real estate funds.
大概28000多亩
It’s a little over 28,000 acres.
我就是这个意思 好得不太真实
That’s what I mean, Beth. It’s too good to be true.
施瓦茨与迈耶公♥司♥管理着23亿的资产
Schwartz and Meyer manages 2.3 billion
平均回报率在22%
with an average return of 22 percent.
也就是4.8亿
That’s a net of 480 million.
每年 你却要拱手送人
Per year, and you’re giving it away.
我还会保留价值3亿的
Well, I’m keeping three hundred million dollars’
房♥地♥产♥
worth of real estate.
这应该算不上拱手送人吧
I’d hardly call that giving it away.
现在那机场项目关停了
That land will nose dive now that M.E.’s airport
那片土地会暴跌的
has been shut down.
那是我要操心的问题

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!