我的愿景告诉我 我得做出选择 所以我做了
My vision told me I’d have to choose, so I’m choosing.
并且我选的不是这个
And I don’t choose this.
你做这份工作 产生了很多好的影响
You did a lot of good with that badge.
这不是我的人生
It’s not my path.
我选择我的家人
I choose them.
他们才是我的人生
They are my path.
选得好
It’s a good choice.
要我们帮什么
What’s the favor?
我需要份工作
I need a job.
我不知道你的能力要怎么能用在保护区 凯西
I don’t know how to apply your skill set on the rez, Kayce.
部落警♥察♥只能是原住民 是有原因的
I mean, tribal police are native for a reason.
要是我为了你去联♥系♥印第安人事务局
If I call BIA on your behalf,
那你就不是在为我们工作
then you’re not policing for my people,
而是在管我们了
you’re policing my people.
我更希望你继续做现在的工作
I’d rather you keep the job you’ve got.
你哥哥可以让你
Your brother could appoint you an investigator
当蒙大拿司法部在这片区域的调查员
for the Montana Department of Justice in this region.
我们这儿好几十年没有过州调查员了
We haven’t had a State Investigator here in decades.
如果你的愿景让你选择不同的路
If your vision told you to choose a different path,
那正确的机会就是在新的选择上
then the right opportunity is on the new one.
你得让她发泄出来
Mo: You gotta let her do it.
让她发泄出来
Gotta let her do it.
这是我们的方式
It’s our way.
让她哀悼
Let her grieve.

No!
这是你的传票
You got served.
当然了
Of course I did.
律师在你的办公室里
The attorneys are in your office.
什么律师 -要告州政♥府♥的那些
What attorneys? – The ones suing the state.
你知道我们这儿有等候区的吧 就在那里
You do realize we have a waiting area, right over there?
我不觉得你会希望所有州议员
I didn’t think you’d want every State Assemblyman
在去议会的路上都见他们一次
walking by them on their way to the Assembly.
不用起来了
No, no. Don’t get up.
我们可以把客套话省了 杰米
I think we’re past the point of pleasantries, Jamie.
要是你们对自己的诉讼有信心
If you had a shred of confidence in your suit
就不会刚起诉就跑来我办公室了
you wouldn’t be sitting in my office the day you filed it.
能给我送点咖啡进来吗
Would you bring me some coffee?
不 一杯就行了
No, just one cup.
我可爱死你们的工作了
Yeah. I love what you’ve done here.
用词犀利
Strong wording.
要求法官做出终裁 要求州政♥府♥履行合同吗
Demanding the judge uphold the lease with prejudice?
你们就这么编司法机关啊
So now we’re just making up judicial authorities?
你们的现状是这样的
Here’s the reality of your situation:
州政♥府♥根据环保局的环境报告
the State granted conditional approval based on
给予了有条件的批准
a satisfactory environmental report approved by the EPA,
但这份报告并不合格
which it wasn’t.
环保局没办法通过未完成的报告
The EPA can’t approve a study that isn’t complete.
他们研究的对象我们都没建完呢
We haven’t finished building the thing they need to study.
公园服务中心的批准 也被驳回了
Park Service approval, which was denied.
不 公园唯一拒绝的
No, the only thing the park rejected was aircraft
是他们辖区内高度2000英尺以下的飞行器
below 2000 feet over land under their jurisdiction.
这都不重要 艾利斯
None of this matters, Ellis.
你们的区域划分申请被拒绝了
Your zoning request was denied.
县里是不会改变
The county will not alter its regulations
城市范围以外多户住♥宅♥的相关规定的
with regards to multi-family homes outside city limits.
我们的计划是要合并的
The plan was to incorporate.
那看来你们是
Well, it looks like you put the cart
本末倒置了 律师
in front of the horse, counselor.
你保证过的
You promised.
你♥他♥妈♥保证过的 而且你拿走了好几百万的租金
You fucking promised, and you took millions in lease payments.
你们无法起诉 你也知道
You have no case, and you know it.
顺带一提 我觉得你这种行为的法律用语是故意伤害
I believe the legal term for that is battery, by the way.
那是一个意外
It was an accident.
你没事吧
Are you alright?
我没事 -我真的很抱歉
I’m fine. – I’m terribly sorry.
我们是不会起诉的
We won’t be pressing charges.
我去给你再拿一杯 然后再来
I’ll go get you another cup and we can go try this again.
谢了 我等下自己去
Thank you, I’ll just get one in a minute.
我觉得会面应该已经结束了
I think the meeting is over.
你比我想的要强
You’re better than I expected.
可能我犯了同样的错
I suppose I made the same mistake coming out here,
跑到这鸟不拉屎的地方
the middle of nowhere,
指望着碰到胸无城府的律师
expecting to find attorneys without sophistication.
但你挺厉害的
But you’re pretty good.
你这套衣服 事情就是这样
The suit… It is what it is.
我们别无选择 只能反抗
We have no choice but to fight.
如果我们不表现出愤怒
Careers will end over this
工作就要没了
if we don’t present a measure of outrage.
我们也确实很愤怒
And we are outraged.
我们给这个项目投了几百万
We’ve invested hundreds of millions of dollars,
还准备了十亿 都拿不回来了
with another billion committed in money that we don’t get back
因为有州长的承诺
all based on promises made by the Governor.
现在州长换人了
There’s a new Governor now
他没跟你们保证过什么
and he didn’t make those promises.
你觉得那是个错误
You think it’s a mistake.
你当然会这么想
Of course you do, though,
因为你很聪明 你知道事情会怎么样
because you’re smart, you know what’s going to happen:
所有开♥发♥项目 所有大型商超 所有百货商店
Every development, every Costco, every department store,
所有建设中的或者计划
every business under construction
要建设的商业 都会停止运作
or planning construction will have to cease operations
等到所有许可都通过
until every single permit is approved,
一切尘埃落定
every I is dotted.
生意不是这么做的
Business doesn’t work like that.
生意比政♥府♥行动快
Business moves faster than government,
等待的代价
and when it has to wait,
太高了
it’s just too expensive.
更不用说你刚刚抛弃的
Not to mention the billions a year in tax revenue
每年数十亿的税收
you just hurled out the window.
我知道华盛顿那边马上要禁止
I understand that Washington is issuing a moratorium
在公共土地上收割木材的行为
on harvesting timber on public lands.
石油和天然气开采也一样
They’ve issued the same on oil and gas leases.
蒙大拿州也不收销♥售♥税
Hm. Montana doesn’t charge a sales tax.
那州政♥府♥要怎么赚钱呢
How the fuck is this state gonna make any money?
我不是为了诉讼来的
I’m not here for the lawsuit.
起诉的人是他 这是他的战争
He filed the lawsuit, it’s his fight.
我是来找妥协之策的
I’m here to find a soft landing.
为了我们双方
For the both of us.
但法庭上是找不到妥协之策的
But you don’t find those in a courtroom.
但晚餐会上可以
But you do find those over dinner.
你明晚有空吗
How busy are you tomorrow night?
你听说过迪尔菲尔德俱乐部吗
Have you heard of the Deerfield Club?
那里挺不错的
It’s good.
七点
Seven?
顺利吗 -应该吧
Went well? – I think so.
顺带一提 演得不错
Good job, by the way.
你的愤怒很真实
You play outraged very well.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们干什么呢
What’cha doin’?
正在试图说服我自己
Oh, trying to convince myself to be…
我是擅长这份我不想要的工作的
good at a job I don’t want.
告诉我自己不要这么自私了
Telling myself to stop being so god damn selfish
要相信什么是对蒙大拿还有我们家好的
and trust that what’s good for Montana is good for our family.
可能这取决于你说的是哪个蒙大拿
I guess that depends on which Montana you’re talking about.
还有哪个家
And which family.
你变聪明了 儿子
You’ve gotten wise, son.
不过代价有点高
Paid a hell of a price for it.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
莫妮卡怎么样了
How’s Monica?
问点别的吧
Ask me something else.
好 那塔特怎么样了
Okay. How’s Tate?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!