她是位很伟大的女性
She was a magnificent woman.
我希望她能活得长一点
I wish she could have lived long enough
让你也知道她的伟大
for you to recognize that. To know it.
知道她有多爱你
To know how much she loved you.
你刚才不是在想这个
That’s not what you were thinking.
我现在在想这个
It’s what I’m thinking about now.
我要迟到了
I’m late.
爸 你可以尽管沉溺于回忆
You know, Dad, you can love a memory all you want.
但回忆并不能回应你的爱
But it can’t love you back.
趁着你还年轻
Find someone that you can love
找个你可以爱的人
while you’re still young enough to do it.
她的回忆并不会就此消失
You know, her memory’s not going anywhere.
该死的
God damn it.
迪特 拜托
Teeter, please.
我♥操♥啊
Oh, for fuck’s sake.
光滑点好
Baby likes ’em smooth.
那你换个地方光滑去
Well, then go shave over with baby.
我又没碍着你
It ain’t your fucking sink.
今天是你的大日子
Hey, it’s your big day.
你多大了来着 洛伊德
How old are you now, Lloyd?
是七十大寿了吗
Is this the big seven-oh?
七十大寿
Big seven-oh?!
我看上去像是70了吗
Does this look like the face of a 70-year-old man?
我看着像
To me, yes.
镜子就在这儿
Well, here is a mirror.
别听这些混♥蛋♥鬼扯
Don’t listen to a word the assholes are saying.
你坚持每天做俯卧撑
You just keep doing them pushups every day
肯定能活到100
and yous is gonna live to be a hundred.
我觉得迪特说得对 他看上去确实一百岁了
I agree with Teeter, he does look about a hundred.
我才不是这个意思
That ain’t what I fucking said!
你们刷个牙要磨蹭多久啊
How long does it take y’all to brush your fucking teeth?
你要毛巾吗
Do you need a towel?
我需要一些隐私
I need some fucking privacy.
别为上帝的恩赐感到羞耻
Don’t be ashamed of what God gave you.
是啊 这世界上没有小人物
Yeah, there’s no little people in the world,
只有小鸡♥巴♥
just little penises.
我会给你两个
I’m going to give you two because
因为大的没了
we’re out of the big ones.
你们能不能给我点独处时间
Will you sumbitches just give me some time in here by myself?
看看谁回来了
Well, well, well. Look who’s back in town.
恭喜你在雷丁的大胜
Lia, congrats on the win in Redding.
谢了 朋友
Thanks, Amigo.
生日快乐 洛伊德
Happy birthday, Lloyd.
希望今天开心
Hope you have a good one.
要是我今晚能像你今早
If my day ends like yours began
这么开心 我就满足了
it’ll be good enough for me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
一大早的就挺激烈啊
Having barrel racer for breakfast, I see.
生日快乐 兄弟
Happy birthday, brother.
谢了
Thanks, Pard.
他今年70了吗 -拜托 才58
Is he 70? – 58, come on.
58 -你是得癌症了吗
58? – You have cancer or something.
得是晚期了吧 -加速衰老
Must be terminal. – Accelerated aging.
我在电视上看到过
I saw something about that on TV.
晚餐你想吃什么都可以
Gator’ll make whatever you want for supper.
牛排 -那就牛排
Steaks. – Steaks it is.
准备干活去了 我们走
We’re prowling pairs, let’s go.
我觉得他挺喜欢我的
I think he likes me.
他当然喜欢你 是你在喂他
Of course he likes you. You’re feeding him.
他觉得你是他妈
He thinks you’re his mama.
那他长大之后呢
What about when he gets older?
要跟剩下的一起送出去吗
Gonna ship him out with the rest?
不 我们会用他来练套索抓捕
No, we’ll use him to practice roping.
或者看管下一年的小牛犊
Or babysit next year’s bottle calves.

Right.
我们这儿不送走孤儿的 卡特
Orphans don’t get shipped off around here, Carter,
如果你还没意识到的话
in case you haven’t noticed.
等你当够妈
Now, when you’re done playing mama,
给你觉得自己能骑的马上个鞍好吗
saddle something you think you can ride, all right?
我今天得出去吗
I’m going out today?
要是想把你培养成牛仔
If I’m gonna make a cowboy out of you,
你每天都得出去
you’re going out every day.
早 -早
Morning. – Morning.
有什么可以帮到你们的吗
Can I help you?
我们从黄石河里捞出了一个定位项圈
Fished a radio collar out of the Yellowstone River.
定位记录显示那只动物在你们农场上
GPS shows the animal was on a portion of your ranch
待了大概3天
for roughly three days
然后回到了公园里
before returning to the park and then
最后不知道怎么的就进河里了
ending up in the river somehow.
真的吗 那是什么动物
That a fact? What kind of animal was the collar on?
一头狼
A wolf.
最近你们有见过狼吗
Seen any wolves around lately?
我知道附近有狼 但不经常看见他们
I mean, they’re around but we don’t see them very often.
你们在产小牛犊吗
You calving?
对 上个月结束的
Yeah, we, uh…we finished last month.
不过附近没有狼
No wolves around though.
不 这个时节我们不会把牧群放远的
No, we keep the pairs pretty close this time of year.
你不介意我们从这儿出发
You don’t mind if we head out from here,
跟着狼的定位走吧
follow these wolves’ path?
它是在哪里进了河的
Where’d it go into the river?
好问题 -我们还没找到狼
Good question. – We haven’t found the wolves.
只找到了项圈 -绑在木头上的
Just the collar. – Strapped to a log.
感觉是有人偷猎
Sounds like poachers.
当然了 跟我们一起去吗
Sure does. Care to ride with us?
不了 我还有活要干
Nah, I got work to do.
但记得把门都关好
But just leave the gates the way you found ’em.
我们不是在问你
That sounded like a question, but it isn’t.
我们多一匹马
We have an extra horse.
不用了 我自己有
Nah, I got my own horse.
等我一下
Just give me a minute.
所以你想把他埋在这里吗
Thomas: So you want to rest him here?
这里是租的房♥子
This is a rental.
那就是埋农场上
So, the ranch.
他需要一只四足动物带他上路
He will need a four-legged to take him on the journey.
一匹马
A horse.
上路
The journey?
你儿子的灵魂需要一匹马的灵魂
Your son’s spirit needs a horse spirit
才能把他送走
to carry him to the other side.
你要我杀一匹马吗
You want me to kill a horse?
不必
Won’t have to.
等你儿子准备好 上帝会提供马匹的
God will have his horse ready when your son’s ready.
死亡是很私人的事情
You know, death is a private thing.
可能也是我们唯一独♥立♥完成的事情
It’s perhaps the one thing we do alone.
不管身边有多少人 人都是独自死去的
No matter how many are around us, we do it alone.
葬礼也一样
This ceremony is a private thing, too.
不是为了你父亲 你的兄弟姐妹
It’s not for your father or your brother and sister.
也不是为了你
It’s not even for you.
也不是为了哀悼
And it’s not for grieving.
而是为了好好地送他上路
It’s for sending that boy off the right way.
之后还有很多时间可以哀悼
There’s plenty of time for grieving later.
明天是第四天了
Tomorrow is the fourth day.
葬礼应该在明天
Ceremony should be tomorrow.
我去吃点早饭
I’m gonna get some breakfast.
我有件事要求你们帮忙
Kayce: I need to ask a favor.

Thomas: Okay.
也不算是求你们帮忙 是
It’s not really a favor, it’s um…
听着 我♥干♥这个不是为了我自己
Look, I don’t do this for me.
是为了我父亲 而且我每次去工作
I do it for my father, and every time I do this job,
就会出问题
something bad happens…
对她 对我 对我儿子
To her. To me, to my son.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!