《黄石》前情提要
Previously on Yellowstone…

Tate: Mama!
我想把他葬在农场
I’d like to bury him at the ranch.
这样我们能多看看他
That way we can always visit him.
我要的就是立刻叫停机场项目
I’m looking for the end of the airport on my land.
那就取消租约
Cancel the lease!
取消租约 你的农场就完了
Cancelling the lease is how they end up with your ranch.
不要再试图违抗他
Never contradict him again.
我是想保护他 还有农场
I’m trying to protect him and the ranch.
今天 我要签署行政命令
Today I’m signing an executive order
停止一切对天堂谷
that ceases all state funding for the Paradise Valley
开♥发♥项目的资助
Development Project.
是杰米·达顿 州检察官
Ellis: That’s Jamie Dutton, the Attorney General.
这儿了看上去不太乐意的样子
The son doesn’t look up to this fight.
那我就从他入手吧
Think I’m gonna start with him.
有狼进到放牧地区了
Wolves got into pairs in pasture nine.
瑞安和科尔比正在猎狼
We got Ryan and Colby hunting them out.
我们该怎么办
What’d we do?
你们他妈的就非得打有项圈的吗
Why’d you shoot the ones with the collars?
我们得把这些顶圈解下来 继续移♥动♥它们
Colby: We gotta get these collars off and keep moving.
不能告诉别人
Rip: You don’t tell a soul.
那边是我的牧场
That’s my ranch down there.
你们撒的东西害死了我的牲畜
Whatever you’re spraying it with is killing my cattle.
我证照都齐全
I’m licensed to spray it.
有人吗 喂
Hello? Hey!
从这儿开始散开找
Fan out wide from here.
狼群
Wolves.
脚印往西边去了
Tracks lead west.
那边有头母牛 还有小牛犊
Got a cow and calf down over there.
小牛犊都被吃干净了
Picked the calf clean.
但只吃了母牛的腹部
Just ate the stomach out the mama.
没有发现剩余的牧群
Can’t find the rest of the herd anywhere.
你有找到牧群吗
You see any cattle?
完全没有
Not a one.
如果不是狼 也有可能是狗
Maybe it’s dogs if they’re not eating ’em.
那些野狗 凶得很
Those wild dogs pack up, they can be fierce.
不是狗
It ain’t dogs…
不知道他们怎么这么快跑到这里来的
Don’t know how they got here so quick.
春天才刚放它们出米
Just released them in the spring.
距离这里有一百英里呢
A hundred miles from here.
我觉得不是狼
I don’t think it’s a wolf.
你见过这么大脚印的狗吗
You ever see dogs this big?
我是没见过
I haven’t.
狼不是不能离开公园吗
Thought they weren’t supposed to leave the park.
看来没跟这些狼说
Well, guess they didn’t bother telling the wolf that.
就算说了
If they did…
他也没听
he ain’t listening.
你放出去的那些狼
The wolves you released ain’t even the ones
都不是这里的土狼
that used to be here.
都是你从加拿大带过来的
You brought them in from fucking Canada.
从基因上来说 它们是属于同一物种的
Genetically speaking they are the same species.
而且我们是从牧群
And we sought out wolves from regions
未受狼的侵袭的地区挑选的
with no livestock depredation.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为阿尔伯塔那儿的森林里本来就没有牧群
Because there ain’t no livestock in the forests of Alberta.
但现在我们的牧群被侵袭了
But, by God, there’s depredation now.
我们目前还没有确认
BEASLEY: We do not have a single confirmed
真的有牲口被狼所害
livestock kill by wolves.
我错过什么了
So…What did I miss?
这么短的时间
It’s…It’s not even possible for the wolves
狼都没有可能
to have been dispersed to regions with livestock
跑去有牲口的地方
within this time frame.
那显然是有可能的
Oh, it’s possible.
根本就没有大灰狼害牲口的事情
This is just irrational panic over the big bad wolf
他们莫名其妙就慌了
when there is no such thing.
大灰狼是童话故事
The big bad wolf is a fairy tale.
基斯
Well, Keith…
现在是童话故事成真了
It looks like the fairy tale is coming true.
真有意思
Well, that was fun.
各位自便
Help yourselves.
他们的恐惧毫无事实依据
Their fear is not fact based.
都是传言和媒体助长的大惊小怪
It’s based on rumors and media-fueled hysteria.
我们调查了好多起投诉
We investigated dozens of claims
但都不能确定是狼干的
and do not have a single verified wolf kill.
我现在手里就有五起
I can show you five right now.
五起
Five?
是啊 -在哪儿
Mm-hmm. – Where?
我的农场
My ranch.
你有证据吗
Do you have any proof?
我的话就是证据
My word is my proof.
约翰 我不是不尊重你
John, I mean no disrespect,
但你也不是野生生物学家
but you are not a wildlife biologist.
你说说看这里还有什么物种
Name another predator in this region that has paw prints
脚印跟我的手一样大 并且是通过撕咬猎物的跗关节
the size of my hands, that brings down its prey
来让猎物倒下 并且先食用猎物身体器官的
by biting the hocks and consumes the organs first.
你说不出来 因为根本就不存在
You can’t because there isn’t one.
但请你记住 唯一让你将它们重新引入这里的
But remember this: ranchers’ support is the reason why
就是农场主们的支持
you were allowed to reintroduce them in the first place.
但如果你不能像你所保证的那样保护我们
But if you can’t protect us like you promised,
那他们就只能被迫自己解决问题了
then they will be forced to take matters in their own hands.
他们别无选择
They’ll have no choice.
杀害濒危物种是重罪 约翰
Killing an endangered species is a felony, John.
要是我 就会提醒一下那些农场主
I’d remind the ranchers of that.
你跟我没那么熟 别叫我约翰
You don’t know me well enough to call me John.
是畜牧专员达顿
It’s Commissioner Dutton.
不过要是鱼类及野生动物管理局的人
But if Fish and Wildlife officers
周五之前没带着支票本来我家
aren’t on my front porch by Friday with a checkbook, well…
那你就有机会好好了解我一下了
you’re gonna get to know me real well.

Morning.
你起得好早
You’re up early.
对 我得去盐湖城
Yeah, I gotta go to Salt Lake.
盐湖城怎么了
Mm. What’s in Salt Lake?
有事要办 宝贝
Loose ends, baby.
有事
Loose ends.
我得晚回来了
I’ll be back late.
你起得好早
You’re up early.
我们家的男人真是都目光敏锐
Shrewd observers, the men in my family.
对 我是起早了
Yes. I am up early.
你怎么这么早起来 宝贝
Why are you up so early, honey?
遵守我对你的承诺
Keeping my promise to you.
你又为什么这么早起来
Why are you up so early?
思考
Reflecting.
我不能
I can’t…
我晚上思考不了
I can’t reflect at the end of the day.
晚上是用于遗忘的
Evenings are for forgetting.
但早上我会记起来
But in the morning I can remember…
记起来什么
Remember what?
有些回忆
There’s some memories
是作为父亲不应该告诉孩子的
fathers shouldn’t share with their children.
我们早就过了这种阶段了 不是吗 爸
I think we’re way past that, don’t you, Dad?
我把一切都告诉你了吧
I’ve think I’ve told you about everything.
我第一次三人行都告诉你了
Hell, I told you about my first threesome.
你什么
Your what?
我没说过吗 我还以为我 没事了
Didn’t I? I thought I… Never mind.
你要再来点咖啡吗
Do you want some more coffee?
该死的 贝丝
God damn, Beth.
又不是我坐在门廊上
Well, I’m not the one sitting on a porch
想那些不能告诉我小孩的事情
thinking about things that I can’t tell my kids.
我在想你妈妈
I was thinking about your mother.
她怎么了
What about her?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!