All right, let’s go.
搞什么
What the fuck?
谁啊
Hello?

Hey!

Fuck.
你还醒着吗
You still awake?
醒着
Yeah.
你该累死了
You should be plum wore out.
就是想想
Mm. Just thinking.
有什么好想法吗
Good thoughts?
不算有
No, not really.
怎么了
Yeah?
你们他妈的就非得打有项圈的吗
Why in the hell did you shoot the ones with the collars?
我们用的热成像 看不到项圈
We were using thermal. We couldn’t see the collars.
是吗
Is that right?
那就赶紧把项圈拆下来
Well, start taking the collars off.
都得带走
We’re taking them with us.
这些玩意儿会记录这些狼的所有行动
These things record every step these wolves make,
所以我们得像狼群一样行动
So we’re gonna have to move like a wolf pack.
你拿上一个 放到鞍袋里
I want you to take one and put it in your saddle bag
你拿上另一个 放在马上
and I want you to take the other and put it in front of you
然后出发 -我们去哪儿
while you ride. – Where we going?
回公园里去
Back in the park.
不错
That’s good.
不行 瑞安 别绑那么紧
No, no, no, Ryan. Not that tight.
得让它们掉下来
They need to come off somewhere.
不错
That’s good.
听着 不能告诉别人
Listen up, you don’t tell a fucking soul. Ever.
这件事从未发生过
This never happened.
我能告诉谁呢
Who am I gonna tell?
这事儿要出了 我得坐个十年牢
That could put me in jail for a fucking decade.
瑞安 下次别打死那些
Ryan, next time don’t shoot the ones
有定位项圈的狼
with the GPS beacons on them.
重新划分区域被拒
早 -早
Morning. – Morning.
我从来没见过这种风景
I’ve never seen anything like it.
确实少见
Well, there isn’t anything like it.
尽头在哪里
Where does it end?
尽头
Well…

Well, you can’t…
你从这里看不到尽头
You can’t see that from here.
难以想象维护这里的代价
Can’t imagine what it takes to maintain this place.
是一切 克拉拉
Takes everything, Clara.
需要我们的一切
It takes everything we’ve got.
来吧
Come on.
黄石 下集预告
Next time on an all-new Yellowstone.
给我想办法毁了这个家庭
Find a way to ruin this family.
让她自♥由♥发挥
Turn her loose.
我的愿景告诉我 我得做出选择 所以我做了
My vision told me I’d have to choose, so I’m choosing.
这不容易 凯西
This ain’t easy, Kayce.
我们别无选择 只能反抗
We have no choice but to fight.
我们可以除掉他
We can remove him.
你是说处死他吗
You mean we can martyr him?
我会好好教教你规矩
I’m going to teach you the master rules
这一课 绝对不会让你好过
and that lesson will not be pleasant.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!