环境治理方案吗
that I don’t know about?
我会在不建新房♥的前提下
I will increase your tax revenue
给你们找到新的税收的 好吗
without adding one structure to this valley, all right?
一条新的路都不能有
Without one new road.
让非永久居民付双倍房♥产税吗
Doubling property tax on non-residents?
这不可能的 他们变成居民就可以了
It’ll never work. They’ll just become residents.
他们不会的
No, they won’t.
要是他们愿意做居民
If they could’ve become residents,
那早就是了
they would have by now.
纽约和加州 他们不会那么轻易
New York and California, they do not give up
放弃那边的身份的
16 percent that easy.
你签署行政命令不需要我们的许可
You didn’t need our permission to issue an executive order.
但你需要一些什么
But you do need something.
驳回他们重新划分区域的请求
Deny their request to rezone.
没有州政♥府♥的支持 没道理给他们许可
Without the state’s support, there’s no reason to give it.
那里很多人都支持建设那个机场 约翰
A lot of people in this valley support that airport, John.
是很多州外的人支持
A lot of people from out of state support it.
没有投票权的人
People with no vote.
他们可能确实没有投票权 但他们有钱
They may not have a vote, but they have money.
而且愿意把钱给支持他们目标的人
And they give it to the people who support their agendas.
去博兹曼的中♥央♥大街转转 凯尔
Take a drive down Main Street in Bozeman, Kyle.
他们会把这里变成那个样子 甚至更糟
That’s what they’ll do to this place and worse.
我们还有两年就要卸任了 约翰
Our terms are up in two years, John.
两年后这还是新伤口
This wound will still be fresh in two years.
两年后州政♥府♥还是诉讼被告呢
Hell, the state will still be in litigation in two years.
不会有诉讼的 罗尼
There will be no litigation, Ronnie.
而且你们会继续连任
And you’ll both still be in office.
上一次有州长向你们保证是什么时候
When’s the last time a governor gave you his word?
从未有过
Never.
那我给你们保证
Well, you have mine.
无论我们做什么 安迪都会投赞成票的
Andy will vote to approve, no matter what we do.
所以安迪不在这里
That’s why Andy is not sitting here.
我只需要两票
I only need two votes.
你们肯给吗
Do I have them?
只要你们拒绝了他们重新划分区域的申请
Once you deny their re-zoning request,
我就会撤回他们的租约
I’m revoking their lease on our land.
我会给农场赋予保护地役权
I’m placing the ranch in a conservation easement.
没什么能告的
There’ll be nothing to litigate.
你早该告诉我的
Should’ve just told me that from the beginning.
我们明天就去签发拒绝文件
We’ll issue the denial tomorrow.

Dad…
怎么了
Yeah?
如果你给土地赋了保护地役权
If you put the land in a conservation easement,
我们就没办法了
we have no moves.
我们没办法卖♥♥掉土地来弥补损失或者支付税款
We can’t sell off a piece to cover losses or taxes.
我们就不能开♥发♥了 别人也一样
We can’t ever develop it, and neither can anyone else.
没错
Exactly.
爸 我们可能会丢掉整个农场的
Dad, we could lose the whole thing.
但它会是完整的 宝贝 完整的
But it’ll be whole, honey. It’ll be whole.
这一点比地契上的名字重要得多
And that matters more than any name on a deed.
等到时候了 我们再
We’ll worry about who runs things when…
来操心这些事情
when that’s a worry.
没想到你会来
Wasn’t expecting you.
早打个电♥话♥说一声就好了
I wish you would have called,
我就准备晚餐了
I would have had supper prepared.
我吃个三明治就行
Yeah. I’ll get by with a sandwich.
畜群怎么样了
How’s the herd?
有狼进到放牧地区了
Wolves got into the pairs in pasture nine.
所以我都给赶回谷仓了
So I moved ’em to the barn.
瑞安和科尔比正在猎狼
Got Ryan and Colby out there hunting them now.
那你需要许可标签
You need depredation tags.
有了
Yeah, we got ’em.
那孩子 出了点意外
Um, the boy, he got in an accident.
在你的马上
It was on your horse.
那孩子没事吧
Is the boy okay?
摔断了手臂 人没事
Broke his arm. He’ll survive.
但马就没那么走运了
But…the horse wasn’t as lucky.
他踩到了獾洞 摔断了腿
He stepped in a badger hole and shattered his leg,
我不得不了结他
so…I had to put him down.
抱歉 是我的错
I’m sorry, sir, it’s my fault.
马就是用来骑的 里普
Riding is what the horse is for, Rip.
踩进獾洞也可能没事
Could’ve stepped in a badger hole turned out just as easy.
我还以为你们去赫勒拿了
Thought y’all were in Helena.
我滥用了一些权力回来见你
I manipulated the wheels of government so I could see you.
你能待多久
How long you here for?
早上就走
We leave in the morning.
得把一周的爱浓缩进8小时里
Gotta fill a week’s worth of loving into eight hours.
希望你不是打算睡觉
Hope you weren’t planning on sleeping.
出现了
Got ’em.
倒数三下开枪
Fire on three, two, one.
3 2 1
Three, two, one.
安全了
Safe.

Oh, fuck.
这些狼是公园里的
Uh, these wolves are from the park.

Fuck!
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
如果这些项圈十二个小时没动静
If those radio collars are motionless for twelve hours
就会发出求救信♥号♥♥
they send out a distress signal,
然后明天早上就会有条子过来
then there’s 15 Game Wardens standing in this field
你我明晚就要
in the morning and you and I
上晚间新闻了
are on the fucking news tomorrow night.
我们该怎么办
So what do we do?
我没得把这些项圈解下来
We gotta get these collars off
在我想到办法之前继续移♥动♥它们
and keep them moving until I figure this out.
所以你准备带着这些玩意儿跑圈儿吗
So what you wanna do is jog them around in a fucking circle?
这些该死的狼都有自己的脸书主页
These wolves have fucking Facebook pages.
还有人买♥♥有他们照片的T恤
People walk around in t-shirts with their pictures on them.
要是被人发现我们杀了该些狼
People find out that we killed them,
还是在州长的农场上 你猜会怎么样
on the Governor’s ranch?
我们有许可标签 这是合法的
We have tags. It’s legal.
该死的
Son of a bitch.
在这边
It’s over here, sir.
那边还有头死了的驼鹿
There’s another dead elk over there somewhere, too.
水有问题
There’s something in the water.
我们走
Let’s go.
走吧 洛伊德
Come on, Lloyd!
放我下去 就那边
Put me down.
你们他妈的在干什么
What the hell do you think you’re doing?
你们在撒什么
What are you spraying it with?
撒百草枯 -什么
Paraquat for the weeds. – What?
用来杀虫的
Some kind of pyrethroid for mosquitos.
那边是我的牧场
That’s my ranch down there.
你们撒的东西现在进了水源
Whatever you’re spraying it with it’s in the creek now
害死了我的牲畜
and it’s killing my cattle.
死了好多东西
It’s killing everything.
我证照都齐全 这些是有环保局许可的
I’m licensed to spray it. These are EPA approved.
我不管谁许可的
I don’t give a shit who approved it.
它害死了我的牲畜
It’s killing my cattle.
那你找环保局去
Take it up with the EPA.
电♥话♥公♥司♥叫我们建信♥号♥♥塔 我们就是干这个的
Phone company says put in a cell tower, that’s what we do…
我没办法弄推士机上来
I can’t get a bulldozer up here.
这里是山顶
It’s the top of a mountain.
只有这样才能清理掉草
This is the only way to clear it.
环保局说这是无害的
EPA says it’s harmless.
它害死了我的牲畜
It’s killing my cattle.
那你去找电♥话♥公♥司♥
Take it up with the phone company.
你的牲畜不归我管
Your cattle aren’t my problem.
有名片吗
Got a card?
迪克·维勒建筑公♥司♥
真是一点都不意外
Why am I not surprised?
行 我们走

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!