天堂谷滑雪度♥假♥区♥项目的资助
and the paradise Valley Ski Resort.
所有州政♥府♥签发的许可都被驳回了
All state permits are revoked.
谢谢各位今天到场
Thank you for your time today.
祝各位愉快
Enjoy the rest of it.
今天不接受提问
There’ll be no questions today.
我们又回到起点了
And we’re right back where we started.
我们得小心点她
We’re gonna have to watch out for that one.
主席 这方面永远不能放松
Chairman, you can’t ever stop watching that one.
明天之前
Let’s get a cease and desist
要把禁止令的申请送到法官面前
before a judge by end of day tomorrow.
起诉州政♥府♥合同违约
File suit against the state for breach of contract,
以及恶意谈判
and negotiating in bad faith,
能想到的诉由都给我写上
and anything else you can think of.
那是谁
Who is that?
是杰米·达顿 州检察官
That’s Jamie Dutton. Attorney General.
那是州长的儿子吗
That’s the Governor’s son?
这就跟在犹他州做生意一样
This is like doing business in Utah.
犹他州的人是想做生意的
In Utah, they want to do business.
这里
Here…
这里的人不要生意
Here, they want the business to go away.
这儿子看上去不太乐意的样子
Son doesn’t look up to this fight.
那我就从他入手吧
Think I’m gonna start with him.
我可喜欢她气得要死的样子了
I love it when she gets really mad.
也就是说我马上就能赚大钱了
It means I’m going to make a lot of money.
下午好 达顿小姐
Good afternoon, Miss Dutton.
是太太 我现在开诚布公了
Mrs. I’m an honest woman now.
这车很棒 -不坏
Beautiful car. – Doesn’t suck.
肯定不便宜吧
Bet the payments are steep.
我发现账单价格
You know, I’ve learned that the lease payments have
跟我的裙子长短成反比
an inverse relationship to the length of my skirt.
我没听懂
I don’t know what that means.
就是没那么贵的意思 小伙子
It means the payments aren’t that steep, buddy.
今天这牛仔日子可不好过 孩子
Getting the crash course in cowboy today, kid.
是啊 希望明天还有机会
Yeah. Hope I get another one tomorrow.
每天都有
You get one every day.
赶紧绕过去 把它们赶过去
Now get around that pair and push ’em up.
该死的
Holy shit!
我靠 你没事吧
Damn it, kid. You all right?
出什么事了
What happened?
你的手臂怎么样了
How’s your arm?
没事的 -那就给我举起来
It’s nothing. – Raise it, then.
这可不是没事
Then it ain’t nothing.
出什么事了
What happened?
马摔了 应该是踩进坑里了
Horse fell, I think he stepped in a hole. I think.
抱歉 我没看到坑
I’m sorry. I didn’t see the hole.
你得一只眼睛盯着牛
You need to keep one eye on the cow
另一只看着地
and the other one on the ground.
这匹马♥会♥好起来吗
Is the horse gonna be okay?
不会
No, he ain’t.
轻点
Easy.
你要枪杀他吗
You’re gonna shoot him?
他这腿好不了了
That leg’ll never heal.
我不希望他受苦
I don’t need him suffering.
回去工作 回去工作
Go on, get back to work. Get back to work.
对不起
I’m sorry.
肯定是了
I bet you are.
我也对不起
I’m sorry, too.
现在把缰绳和马鞍拿起来
Now take that bridle and that saddle,
送回谷仓
and walk it back to the barn.
洛伊德 帮帮他
Lloyd, help him out.
1 2 3 起
One, two, three.
嗨 格雷德 -在
Hey, Glade? – Yeah.
能再给我来一杯吗
Would you get me another?

Yeah.

There you go.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
能给我来杯啤酒吗 -什么啤酒
Can I get a beer? – What do you want?
鳟鱼杀手吧
Let me get a Trout Slayer.
马上就来
Coming up.
要来杯鳟鱼杀手吗
Care for a Trout Slayer?
你就光忙着杀鳟鱼了吗
That what you been doing, slayin’ trout?
其实我是在骑山地自行车
Mountain biking, actually.
不太会钓鱼
I’m not much of a fisherman.
你爱骑车吗
You ride bikes?
七岁之后就没骑过了
Not since I was seven.
没想到蒙人拿会有人穿这种裙子
Didn’t expect to see a dress like that in Montana.
我这是在工作
Yeah, well, I’m working.
真的吗 -是啊
Really? – Mm-hmm.
那种工作
What kind of work?
朋友 趁现在还有机会赶紧的别烦我
Buddy, this is your one chance to leave me alone
否则你的自尊就要受伤了
with your self esteem intact.
放马过来呗
Give me your best shot.
你是个教授 上流学校的
You’re a professor. Somewhere fancy.
西北大学的
Northwestern.
你有几个成年的小孩
You’ve got a couple of grown kids,
他们一离开家你老婆就迫不及待地
and once they left the house your wife divorced you
跟你离了婚
so fast she left fucking skid marks,
但对你来说挺不错的吧
but how nice for you, huh?
让我猜猜 你的世界崩塌了
Let me guess: world went a little wacko,
也找不到女人睡
no longer cool to boink the co-eds,
所以你决定离开那该死的地方
so you decided fuck this city.
在博兹曼搞了个小地方
Got a nice little place in Bozeman,
因为这是你最喜欢的滑雪胜地
’cause it’s your favorite place to ski.
现在你在溪边小屋的客厅
Now you teach classes on Zoom from the living room
给学生上网课
of your creekside cabin
给他们讲不平等和财富集中现象
And you lecture about inequity and the concentration of wealth
是如何摧毁中产阶级的
that how it’s decimating the middle class
与此同时你拿着六位数的薪水
all while you draw your six figure salary
用大学提供的低利率贷款买♥♥了梦中情屋
and finance your dream home with a loan from the university
而你的学生却用着比你高不知道多少百分点的学生贷款
that’s 275 basis points below the loans that your students
来上学 听你讲这些屁话
need to take out to listen to this bullshit.
要我猜的话
And my guess, if I had to guess
你买♥♥♥房♥♥花的钱肯定比要价高
is that you paid over asking price
因为这钱对你来说都跟玩大富翁一样 是吧
for it because it’s fucking monopoly money to you, isn’t it?
你让这里的房♥价上涨
So you run up house prices here
毁了两个州的中产阶级
and you fuck the middle classes in two states.
真不错 你个伪君子
Bravo, you fucking hypocrite.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
想都别想 小垃圾
Not for all the tea in China, pencil dick.
我真爱死这个酒吧了
Fuckin’ love this bar.
你的客人到了
Your guests have arrived.
谢了 格雷德
Thanks, Glade.
回去工作
Back to work.
他们到了
They’re right behind you.
约翰 你那发布会怎么回事
John, what the hell was that press conference?
佩里州长和你儿子逼我们接受了这一切
Governor Perry and your son pushed this thing
现在你给全关停了
down our throat and now you shut it down?
你真的想要湾区的三万个人
Well, you really want 30,000 people from the Bay Area
顺着89号♥高速公路过来 罗尼
running up and down highway 89, Ronnie?
在你家那里开星巴克吗
Putting up a Starbucks where your fly shop is?
已经过了这个阶段了 约翰
We’re well past want, John.
你知道你刚毁了这个县
Do you understand the tax revenue
多少税收吗
that you just took from this county?
单酒店税收就是一亿
The hotel tax alone is a hundred million.
不要说机场和租车行的税了
Not to mention the airport tax, the car rental tax.
那你准备把这钱花哪儿 凯尔
Where are you going to spend all that money, Kyle?
那你得把治安官办公室的人数翻倍
Hm? You’re going to have to double the size
还有应急响应人员
of the Sheriff’s department, emergency services.
新造那么多房♥子 污水怎么办
Where do you treat the sewage six thousand homes create?
是有什么我还不知道的
Is there a treatment plant in the valley

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!