我找大概一半的所有者聊过了
I’ve talked to about half of the owners.
他们会派车来的
They’re sending out trucks.
剩下的我们可以直接送回比灵斯
The rest we can just send back to Billings,
回去那里再整理
Sort ’em out there.
行 让我跟老婆聊聊
All right. Let me talk to the wife.
好了
Okay.
你准备回来吗
Hey. You coming home?
看来我们得把这些马
Looks like we’re going to have to take these horses
带回比灵斯
back to Billings.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得或许我应该和你去那里汇合
I’m thinking maybe I should meet you there.
宫缩越来越严重了
The cramps are getting worse.
这提前了三周
That’s three weeks early.
真的很疼 凯西
They’re really bad, Kayce.
操 我要走了 你不能等等吗
Shit…I’m leaving now. You don’t think you can wait?
我觉得不能等了
I don’t think I should.
我不希望你在路边
Okay, well, I don’t want you giving birth
就把孩子生了
on the side of the road.
我会派一辆救护车往南 去半路上接你
I’ll send an ambulance south, okay, to meet you on the road.
好 -好
Okay. – Okay.
塔特
Tate!
亨顿 我要去医院找莫妮卡
Hey, Hendon, I’m meeting Monica at the hospital.
好 这里交给我 你快去
Yeah, I’ll handle this. Go!
你没事吧 妈
You okay, Mom?
我没事
Yeah, I’m okay.
你确定吗
You sure?
要我开车吗 妈 -你不能开车
Want me to drive, mama? – You can’t drive.
总比你现在强
I can drive better than this.
总是在担心
♪ …always worry ♪
为什么无法达成成果
♪ Why don’t payday come on time ♪
怎么会
♪ How come… ♪
如此浪漫
♪ So romantic ♪
英雄都去了哪里
♪ Where have all the heroes gone ♪
怎么会
♪ How come ♪
疼痛一波一波地来
It just comes in waves.
你确定吗 -确定
You sure? – Yeah.
好久没见你了
Haven’t seen you in a while.
我是卡特
It’s Carter.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
天 真是好久了
Jesus Christ, it’s been a while.
你要我帮忙上个鞍吗
You want me to saddle one?
要是我有时间就好了 但我现在没有
Wish I had the time, but I don’t.
你现在是州长了
You’re the Governor now.
是啊
Yep.
大人物
The big man.
他们是这么说的
So they say.
我想念我们一起骑马的日子
I miss our rides.
是啊 我也想念
Yeah, I miss ’em too.
那我们可以再一起去
We’ll do ’em again.
别再吃肥料了
Quit eating the fertilizer.
什么
Huh?
别再长大了
Quit growing.
为什么
Why?
因为这 因为这让我很害怕
Because it…Because it freaks me out.
你就是活生生的例子 提醒着我 我没多少时间了
You’re a living reminder of how much time I don’t have.
要是你长胡子 就会被炒鱿鱼
If you grow a beard, you’re fired.
不能留胡子 懂了
No beards. Got it.
送我去赫勒拿
Take me to Helena.
我们得去比灵斯
We need to go to Billings.
怎么了 比灵斯有什么
Why, what’s in Billings?
我有了个弟弟
I had a brother.
他就活了一个小时
For an hour, anyway.
弟弟是吧
A brother, huh?
约翰
John.
约翰
John?
他们给他起名叫约翰
They named him John.
黄石 下集预告
Next time on an all-new Yellowstone…
你会是个很好的领导者的 约翰
You could be a really good leader, John,
但如果你不按游戏规则来
but if you don’t play the game
就会被游戏主宰
the game plays you.
他要是让你跳 你就别问有多高
Hey, when he says jump, you don’t ask how high.
跳就行了
You just start hoppin’.
你这是在签署开战宣言
You are signing a declaration of war.
市场股本不会就这么放弃的
Market Equities will not just go away.
这会是一场战争
This will be a fight.
一场大战
A big one.
你不能告诉别人 这件事从未发生过
You don’t tell a soul. This never happened.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!