不如这样
Well, you know what?
要是找不到我们 他们就没法逼我们 对吧
They can’t make us do nothing if they can’t find us, huh?
跟我们来吧
Come on, guys.
这是我今天听到最好的消息了
Best news I’ve heard all day.
嗨 -嗨 你还好吗
Hi. – Hi, how you been?
很高兴见到你
Great to see you.
谢谢你来 真的很感谢
Hi, thanks for coming. I really appreciate it.

Hi.
比起第一天上班
More like a wedding reception
这更像个婚宴 是吧
than your first night in office, huh?
我的婚宴是在我家客厅办的
My wedding reception was in my living room
一共30个人
with thirty people.
这对我来说就是单纯工作
This looks like exactly what it is: work.
很高兴见到你
Hi, so nice to see you.
恭喜
Congratulations.
这比你想得更像婚宴
Well, this is more like a wedding reception
因为不管是好是坏
than you think, because you are married to Montana
你都和蒙大拿绑定了
for better or for worse.
是啊 所有人都这么跟我说
Yeah, so everyone keeps telling me.
行了 我去走走
All right, I’m gonna wander.
等等 你不吃饭了吗
Wait. You’re not gonna eat?
穿着这裙子 你开什么玩笑
In this dress? Are you fucking kidding me?
回头见
I’ll see you later.
祝你今晚玩得开心
Have a good night.
我34岁的时候 从我爸那里
You know, I took over running this ranch from my father
接手了这个农场的经营
when I was… 34 years-old.
之后30年里
For the next thirty years
直到今年 我每一个晚上
I never spent one night away from this place
都是在这里过的
until this year.
这是这个月我第一次来
First time I’ve been here in a month.
大家好啊 我们是肖恩·史密斯与圣人们
What’s up, everybody, we are Shane Smith and the Saints
来自得克萨斯州奥斯汀
from Austin, Texas.
我们想感谢达顿先生和达顿家族
We’d like to thank Mr. Dutton and your family.
邀请我们过来 也恭喜各位
for having us and congratulations.
我们将为大家带来舞曲
We’re going to play you a dancing song now.
真是看不下去
That was rough.
我看到月光洒入松树林
♪ I see the moonlight shining through the pines ♪
我知道我走在正途
♪ And I know I am steady on my way ♪
不需要打开收音机
♪ Got no reason for the radio ♪
我更想感受风的气息 听牛蛙鸣声
♪ I’d rather feel the wind and hear the bullfrogs sing ♪
有朋友在往门罗去
♪ Got a buddy out towards Monroe ♪
20块 20块
Oh! $20! $20!
前方有派对
♪ There’s a party up ahead ♪
右手边的天使
♪ An angel to my right ♪
我举起手来抚过她的脸颊
♪ I took my hand and brushed her cheek ♪
当我们眼神相遇 我告诉她
♪ When I caught her eye I told her ♪
你我将舞至夜的尽头
♪ You and I will dance this night away ♪
我们将舞至夜的尽头
♪ We will dance this night away ♪
后门廊上的卡津人♥弹♥起柴迪科舞曲
♪ As the Cajuns on that back porch play zydeco ♪
他可真能拖
Oh, he’s a dragger!
我们将舞至夜的尽头
♪ We will dance this night away ♪
我们将舞至夜的尽头
♪ We will dance the night away ♪
我讨厌死他们了
I hate them draggers!
那个是你男朋友吗
That one yours?
都不是我的
None of ’em are mine.
我不至于蠢到和牛仔约会
I’m too smart to date a cowboy.
不过我还挺喜欢看他们的
I like looking at ’em though.
你这穿的带流苏的橙色囚服
You’re wearing an orange jumpsuit
这还不够蠢吗
with tassels, and you’re saying you’re too smart?
我等会儿会唱歌♥
I sing later.
舞台上得穿点亮眼的
Gotta wear something flashy on stage.
好玩的
Something fun.
观众爱看
Crowd likes it.
那任务完成了
Well, mission accomplished.
为什么牛仔不行
Why no cowboys?
因为他们总是更爱牛仔生活
‘Cause they’ll always love the life more.
还有马
And the horse more.
还有工作
And the job more.
还有牛仔表演
The rodeo more.
我希望自己是第一位的
I wanna be first.
真的吗
You do?
我更喜欢有自己丰富生活的人
I prefer a man whose life is already full.
这样他才有东西可以跟我分享
That way he’s got something to share with me.
你懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
如果我想要的是盲目崇拜 那养条狗就行了
If I want blind adoration, I’ll get me a dog.
我要去找我的牛仔了
I’m gonna go sit with my cowboy now.
没用的
Ain’t gonna work.
什么没用的
What ain’t gonna work?
我只看不买♥♥
I’m just window shopping.
没兴趣来跳支舞吗
So no interest in a dance?
没有
None.
你确定吗
You sure?
我很肯定
I’m pretty sure.
要是我坚持呢
What if I insisted?
你要怎么坚持呢
How you plan on doing that?
你还挺滑头的
That was pretty slick.
就一支舞
One dance.
就一支舞
One dance.
你我将舞至生命尽头
♪ You and I will dance this life away ♪
我们将舞至生命尽头
♪ We will dance this life away ♪
后门廊上的卡津人♥弹♥起柴迪科舞曲
♪ As the Cajuns on that back porch play zydeco ♪
我们将舞至生命尽头
♪ We will dance this life ♪
我们将舞至夜晚尽头
♪ We will dance this night ♪
你我将舞至夜晚尽头
♪ You and I will dance this night away ♪
我们将舞至夜晚尽头
♪ We will dance this night away ♪
后门廊上的卡津人♥弹♥起柴迪科舞曲
♪ And the Cajuns on that back porch play zydeco ♪
我们将舞至夜晚尽头
♪ We will dance this night ♪
我们将舞至夜晚尽头
♪ We will dance the night away ♪
你我将舞至夜晚尽头
♪ You and I will dance this night away ♪
你躲在这儿干什么
What are you doing hiding up here?
就是在盯着点
Just keeping an eye on things.
确保大家都规规矩矩的
Making sure everybody’s behaving.
来吧 我们可以去享受的
Come on. We can go have some fun.
这不是我的派对 贝丝
That party ain’t for me, Beth.
不是我们的
Ain’t for any of us.
是的 这是所有人的派对
It is. It’s for everyone.
你知道吗
You know what?
我从来不会去想1年后
I never think about what happens a year from now
或者10年后会怎么样
or ten years from now.
我一直都在操心今天 偶尔想想明天
I always worried about today with an eye on tomorrow.
但是当我展望未来 贝丝
But when I look down there, Beth,
我很担心10年后
ten years worries me.
他去做州长 就是为了让我们
He only became governor so we don’t have to worry
不用担心接下来10年
about the next ten years.
真的吗 -是啊
Really? – Yeah.
没有别人能去当了吗
Nobody else could’ve done that?
在这整个州里 没有了吗
In this whole state. Nobody?
这才是让我担心的
That’s what worries me.
罗马帝国
What was the, um…
毁灭的时候 是在
the name of Emperor that played the fiddle
哪个皇帝治下
when Rome was burning?
尼禄吗
Nero?
这让我想起了他
This reminds me of that.
他会丢掉这里的
He’s gonna lose this place.
给 我要回去睡觉了
Here. I’m going to turn in.
我爱你
I love you.
对 我们都给围起来了
Yes, sir, we got them wrangled.
只是暂时不动它们
We’re just sitting tight here.
有必要的话 呆一晚上也行 长官
All night if we have to, sir.
好 明白
Okay, yes, sir.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!