其实是问他的竞选基金要
Actually, I’m charging his campaign.
是吗 那更糟糕了 贝丝
Oh, is that it? Well, that’s worse, Beth.
他不能从竞选基金中获益的
He can’t benefit from campaign funding,
这样他第一天上班就要被弹劾了
that’s how he gets impeached on his first day in office.
他没有从中获益 杰米
He’s not benefitting from it, Jamie.
是一家犹他州的有限公♥司♥在获益
A Utah LLC is benefitting from it.
我们都要去坐牢了
We’re all going to prison.
你现在还没坐牢
You know, it is the eighth wonder of the world
已经是世界第八大奇迹了
you aren’t already there.
你们俩能不能给我闭嘴
Will you two just shut the fuck up
让我好好享受未来四年里
and let me enjoy the last hour of quiet
我最后一小时的太平
I’m gonna experience in the next four years?
这都是你的错 -没错
This is all your fault. – That’s right.
这份工作就不应该是我的
This was never supposed to be me.
本应该是你的
It was supposed to be you.
这可能是我 本应是我的
It could have been me. It should’ve been me.

No.
我本来可以赢的
I could’ve won.
那你必然是可以的
Oh, of that I have, uh, I have no doubt.
但是呢
But then what?
要是让我老婆看到我现在
You know, it must break my wife’s heart to look down
把这个家搞成这样 她肯定伤心死了
and see what a mess I have made of this family.
她牺牲了那么多才给了我们一个家
What an embarrassment we are to the sacrifice
我们却搞成这样
it took to give us a home.
但我告诉你们
But I tell you what
我们接下来就是要牺牲
Sacrifice is exactly what we are going to do.
你就是要去牺牲 杰米
It’s what you’re going to do, Jamie.
你要牺牲你的野心
You are going to sacrifice your ambition.
你要牺牲你的恐惧
You are going to sacrifice your fear,
你的脆弱和自卑和自我厌恶
your weak, self-loathing heart.
你要丢掉那些 强大起来
You’re going to kill all that and you’re going to get strong.
不管你有多害怕 有多反对
And no matter how it scares you or how much you disagree,
接下来四年 我说什么
you are going to do exactly what the fuck I tell you
你就得给我做什么
for the next four years.
一字不差
Exactly.
不要误会 我爱蒙大拿
Make no mistake, I love Montana,
但我这么做是为了我们的农场
But I am doing this for our ranch.
我们的所有决定
We measure every decision
都是考虑什么对农场来说有利
against what is good for the ranch.
农场优先 明白吗
The ranch comes first. Do you understand me?
我明白
I understand.
我明白 爸
Always, Daddy.
我们之间的对话不能外传
What’s said between us stays between us.
明白吗
You understand?
他们签了保密协议的 爸
They sign confidentiality agreements, Dad.
我不会说出去的 州长
I won’t say a word, Governor.
但是
Except this–
要是你们那农场属于我 我也会这么干
If I had your ranch, I’d do the same thing.
你给我确保之后给我开车的都是他
You make sure this is my driver every time.
没有人愿意载我一程
♪ There was no one in this town that would give me a ride ♪
这派对有多讲究 戴尔
Hey, how dressy is this, Dale?
我不知道
I don’t know.
这是州长的派对
It’s a party for the fucking Governor.
所以应该挺讲究的吧
So pretty dressy, I guess.
但既然你都没有裙子
But since you don’t have any dresses
那就无所谓了
it doesn’t really matter how dressy it is.
去你的 我有裙子的
Screw you, I got dresses.
你有裙子吗
You have dresses?
我有裙子
I’ve got dresses.
你有裙子吗
You have dresses?
这儿是他妈的有回音吗
Is there a fucking echo in here?
嗨迪特 如果你想要借用的话
Hey Teeter, Jake’s got dresses too
杰克也有裙子
if you need to borrow one.
这就有点过分了
That’s a little out of left field.
你到底为什么要跟我搞
What the hell you messing with me for?
我倒想看看杰克能穿进什么裙子
I’d love to see the dress that Jake could fit into.
肯定得是床单那么大的了
Be about the size of a fucking bed sheet.
你们到底为什么都盯着我不放
What the hell are you all on my ass for?
杰克 花边指不定挺衬你的
Ah, hell, Jake, something frilly might look good on you.
知道吧 来点蕾丝花边
You know? A little lace in there.
你♥他♥妈♥笑什么呢
What the hell are you laughing at?
别都给我喝醉了 这不是你们的派对
I don’t need you all drunk, this party ain’t for you.
伊森 准备告诉我有什么这么好笑吗
Ethan, you want to tell me what is so fucking funny?
杰克在挑今天晚上要穿的裙子
Jake’s trying to pick out his dress for tonight.
要穿的什么
His what?
他要穿裙子
He wants to wear a dress, sir.
他要穿
He wants to wear…
杰克 你有事要了结
Jake, hey, you got a bet to settle,
就换个地方搞事
you settle it somewhere else.
你要是穿该死的裙子
You put on a fucking dress
去今晚州长的派对
and go to the Governor’s ball tonight
你就死定了 明白吗
I’m gonna hang you in it, you understand me?
你♥他♥妈♥听懂没有
You understand what I fucking say?
我他妈才不会穿裙子
I ain’t wearing no damn dress.
就 听着
Just be… whoa, whoa.
表现好点
Just behave.
别太蠢了
And don’t be an idiot.
走吧 把你的好衣服穿上
Now let’s go, put your show shirts on.
走 精神点儿
Let’s go. Get your shit together.
把你的好衣服穿上
Go put your show dress on.
别太蠢了 杰克
Don’t be an idiot, Jake.
现在我麻烦大了
Now y’all got me in trouble.
屏住呼吸 直到窒息
♪ Hold my breathe “til I suffocate ♪
我的大脑一片空白
♪ It’s all been plain in my mind ♪
我还能再见到你吗
♪ Will I ever see your face ♪
我还能再拥抱你吗
♪ Will I ever hold you again ♪
这一辈子
♪ In this life ♪
你是否曾想象过
♪ Have you ever in your mind ♪
大海里的火焰
♪ Dreamed there’s fire There’s fire in the ocean ♪
或者通往群星的高速公路
♪ Or a highway to the stars ♪
我有梦 宝贝 我有梦
♪ I can dream, babe, I can dream ♪
天 瞧瞧这里
Gosh damn, boys, look at this.
他们真该每年都办一次
They ought to have a party like this every year.
杰克 其实这种派对每四年有新州长的时候
Actually, Jake, they throw it every four years
他们都会办一次
when there’s a new governor.
真是不好意思我大学没学过政♥治♥
Well, excuse me for not studying government in college.
迪塞尔学院可不能算大学
The Diesel Academy is not a college.
你越跟他说 他越是要回嘴
The more you talk to him, the more he talks back.
以防万一你还没发现他这样
Just in case you haven’t caught on to the pattern.
他们今晚真是盯死你了
They is on your ass tonight.
他太混♥蛋♥了
He’s being a prick.
看看这些
Look at this here, guys.
能给我来一杯加冰的水牛足迹威士忌吗
Hey, can I get a double Buffalo Trace on the rocks, please?
多少钱
How much do I owe you?
这里酒水免费
It’s an open bar, sir.
那你能再给我来一杯吗
Uh, could you make another one of those?
两杯 -三杯
Two. – Three.
四杯 -五杯 谢谢
Four. – Five, please.
我懂
I get the picture.
既然你都在做了
Hell, while you’re making ’em.
不如给所有戴牛仔帽的都来一杯
How bout I just make one for anybody in a cowboy hat?
可行
That’ll work.
是M酒吧的弟兄们
Hey, it’s the Bar M boys.
斯泰森 你还好吗 -还行啊
Hey, Stetson, what do ya know. – I don’t know it.
不过我知道国会大厦来了个牛仔
I do know there’s a cowboy in the Capitol.
瞧瞧这里
Look at all this…
明天清理起来肯定难受
It’s gonna be hell to clean up tomorrow, I bet.
瑞安 -斯泰
Ryan. – Stet.
希望他们不会逼我们在这儿吃晚饭
Hope they don’t make us sit in there and eat supper.
我这辈子都用不会那该死的叉子
I’ll never figure out them damn forks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!