men are the weaker sex.
你又来了
You’re doing it again.
我又来什么了
What am I doing?
说我不懂的话
Saying shit I don’t understand.
你懂的 只是你不愿意相信罢了
You understand it, you just don’t want it to be true.
我不想跟你吵架
I don’t want to fight with you–
那就别这么怂逼
Then stop acting like a pussy.
你没权利因为我嫉妒
I’m not yours to be jealous over.
这样不对
This was a mistake.
看来是的
Looking that way.
我觉得我们该走了
I think we should leave.
你要走就走 我自己玩
You go. I’ll find my own way.
我不能把你丢在这儿 你怎么回去
I can’t just leave you here with no way home.
要么留下来吃饭要么滚蛋
Look, your options are enjoy dinner or go.
但你没权利替我选择
But deciding what I do is not one of your choices.
我搭车回去
I’ll thumb a ride.
你要去哪儿
Where you going?
不知道 回农场上吧
Don’t know. Back to the ranch, I guess.
你的车呢
Where’s your ride?
车留在这儿
Ride’s staying here.
要是她一开始就反抗那么大
Listen, if she’s bucking that hard from the beginning,
你最好是赶紧放手
smartest thing you can do is just jump off.
你准备走回去吗
You’re gonna walk back?
我也没得选
Ain’t got much choice.
来跟我们一起喝杯啤酒呗
Hell, come have a beer with us.
没心情
Ain’t in the mood.
行了 你开这辆车回去
All right. Take this truck back to the ranch.
我们搭车回去
We’ll clown car our way back.
你确定吗
You sure?
没事的
Ain’t nuthin’, pard.
回去见 -谢了
See you back at the ranch. – Thanks.
你起得好早
You’re up early.
大日子
Yeah, big day.
什么时候开始
When’s that getting started?
大概五点吧
Around five, I think.
他能留下来吗
Is he going to be able to stick around?
明天我需要他回赫勒拿 所以
I need him back in Helena tomorrow so…
牛快生小牛 贝丝 他什么时候回来
We’re calving, Beth. When is he coming back?
四年之后吧 或许八年
In four years. Maybe eight.
好吧
Okay.
你要咖啡吗
You want some coffee?
抱歉
I’m sorry.
你干什么了
What did you do?
不是最近 但
Nothing recently, but…
是以前的事 抱歉
For what I did then, I’m sorry.
什么事 贝丝
When then, Beth?
这就是笼统的道歉
This is a sort of a…blanket apology to
为以前的所有
generally, you know, cover the past.
过去所有 -是啊
The past. – Yeah.

All right.
今天以前的所有
Like everything before right now.
我都很抱歉
That’s what I’m sorry for. – Mm.
亲爱的
Honey…
我是真的爱你
and I mean this with love,
但现在还太早 不适合说这些
but it’s way too early for this shit.
我对你态度很差
I was fucking awful to you.
我很糟糕 我
I was terrible, and I…
不知道这能不能安慰到你 但我对自己更糟糕
If it is any consolation, I was worse on myself.
你知道你的问题在哪里吗
You know what your problem is?
就是这个
It’s this.
和这里几乎一样大
It’s almost as big as this.
我是唯一一个知道你有的
And I’m the only one that knows that you have this,
但你真的有 宝贝 真的很大
but you do, and baby, it’s big…
但是当这二者同时开始
But when this gets going and then this gets going too…
我毁了好多我们本可以一起的时间 因为我
I robbed us of so much time together, because I was…
现在也依然如此
It’s still robbing us.
不管没了什么 我都不需要
Whatever it took, I don’t need.
我现在很开心 贝丝
I’m happy, Beth.
和你一起 这样的生活一切都很好
With you. With life. Everything’s good.
但那是我们需要的
But we needed what it took.

Come here.
宝贝
Baby…
你需要找到新的对手
You need to find somebody new to fight,
否则你就会枯坐在这里
or you’re gonna sit around this house
愧疚自责到无法自拔
and you’re just gonna beat the shit out of yourself.
好吗
Okay?
但你确实让我很痛苦
You did put me through hell, though.
是啊
Yeah.
但现在你完全属于我了 不是吗
But you’re all mine now though, aren’t you? Hm?
每一寸的我都是
Every last fucking inch of me.
你得允许自己开心
You need to let yourself be happy.
这是你今天的目标
That’s the goal for you today.
我希望你能找到让你开心的东西
I want you to find something that makes you happy.
你能做到吗
Can you do that for me?
伏特加能让我开心
Vodka makes me happy.
拜托 我认真的
Come on, now, I mean it.
我保证 我会找到让自己开心的事情的
I promise. I will find something that makes me happy.
我爱你 回头见
I love you. See you in a bit.
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
真是难以置信 这出闹剧
Can you believe this fucking shit show?
派对肯定很热闹
It’s gonna be quite a party.
不是我们的派对 洛伊德 就快有小牛犊了
The party ain’t for us, Lloyd. We got calves on the ground.
拿着这垃圾从那边绕路走
Take that shit and go around the other side.
听好了
Listen up.
要是看到野狼在小牛犊附近转悠 就给我打死
You see a coyote prowling our calves I want you to shoot it.
要是看到狼在小牛犊附近转悠
You see a wolf prowling one of our calves,
也给我打死
I want you to shoot it.
看到熊 就给它吓走
If you see a bear let’s try to haze him off.
如果熊碰的是尸体 就上报
Now if he’s on a carcass, we call it in.
拿手♥机♥拍照 开工吧
Just take a picture with your phones. Let’s go to work.
为什么不开枪呢
Why not shoot it?
拍照走人就是了
Take a picture and run it off.
除非熊在追牲畜 否则是不能打的
You can’t shoot a bear unless he’s chasing livestock.
这他妈说不通啊
Makes no fucking sense.
政♥治♥家总是夸夸其谈
You know, politicians are always talking
说什么要给贫困人口提供食物
about feeding the poor.
这自助早餐显然可以
That breakfast buffet could do it.
还有半小时 这间房♥里就会
You know, in half an hour, this entire room is going
都是你的工作人员了 -是啊
to be filled with your staff. – Yeah.
他们会一起吃饭 然后讨论
And they’re going to eat and they’re going to discuss
当下的问题
the issues of the day.
然后用尽算计 讨价还价
And then they will scheme and barter and bargain
来决定什么问题值得你的关注
to decide which issues deserve your attention.
是啊
Yeah.
这里没有你的朋友 约翰
You have no friends in this building, John.
你得培养自己的人
You’re going to need to bring your own.
是你让我进了这里的
And I could kill you for putting me in this building
我能徒手勒死你 林内尔
with my bare hands, Lynelle.
是你提出的 我要的是你儿子
You offered. I wanted your son.
是他的话我可好控制了
I could’ve controlled him, you know.
现在我得面对你
Now, I gotta deal with you.
那我 我挺容易贿赂的
Well, I’m…I’m pretty easy to bribe.
我清楚得很
Oh, I’m well aware.
每次我想推动议案通过
Every time I want a bill pushed through
都会发现受到重重阻碍
I’m going to find myself in a coat closet.
接下来四年会很有意思的
It’s going to be an interesting four years.
四年时间很长
Four years is a long time.
我不想花在这里
This is not where I want to spend it.
2026年你还会竞选吗
Are you going to run again in 2026?
死都不会
Not on your life.
行吧 那就想想这样你所拥有的权力 约翰

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!