Well, the open bar was my daughter’s idea.
这主意看来挺不错的
I see it worked.
我们还有很多事要做
We have a lot of work to do.
还有很多事要恢复原状
And a lot of work to undo.
我们需要回答的问题
The question we all have to answer,
也是我每天都在考虑的问题是
the one that I will look to every day is…
一百年后蒙大拿会怎么样
what will Montana look like in a hundred years?
这在很大程度上取决于当今世界对我们的看法
Much of that is dictated by the way the world sees us today.
现在 我们被人当做是有钱人的玩物
Right now, we are seen as the rich man’s play thing.
我们是纽约人的尝鲜地 也是加州的玩具
We are New York’s novelty and California’s toy.
这种局面不会继续下去了
Not anymore.
既然你们选我当这个州的大管家
You’ve elected me to be a steward of this state,
当这片土地 人♥民♥的管家
of its land, and its people,
那我就会做出个样子来
and that’s exactly what I will be.
环保人士他们喜欢辩论
You know, environmentalists, they just love to debate
蒙大拿最珍贵的资源是什么
what’s Montana’s most valuable resource.
是我们的水 狼
Is it the water, is it the wolves,
还有树木吗
is it trees?
答案非常简单
The answer is actually pretty simple.
是你们
It’s you.
农民和农场主与土地共存 而不仅仅是居住于此
The farmers and ranchers who live with the land, not on it.
现在保护好你们
Protecting you now is how Montana
才能让后世
still looks like Montana
见到和现在一样棒的原生态蒙大拿
when none of us here tonight are here to see it.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
你们理解了吗 我不知道
How do you follow that? I don’t know.
我也这么觉得
Uh, ditto.
蒙大拿这里要面临的战争
The wars that Montana faces here at home,
也是我在华盛顿要面临的战争
those will be my wars in Washington.
这到底是好事还是坏事
Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
他会取消酒店
He’ll kill the hotel.
取消机场项目
He’ll kill the airport.
对于这片土地来说是件好事
It’s a good thing for the land…
但我不觉得对我们来说也是好事
But I don’t see how it’s good for us.
至少现在还不是
Not yet anyway.
没戏了
That’s it.
这操蛋的一家人
This fucking family!
卡洛琳
Caroline.
我跟你说去对付他女儿了
I told you to go after the daughter.
现在他成了州长 他第一天上任就会关停所有项目的
And now he’s governor…he will shut us down on day one.
卡洛琳
Caroline.
看看他
Look at him.
他父亲是州长
His father is the governor.
他会是下一任
He’ll be next.
这应该是他生命中最开心的一天
Should be the happiest day of his life.
为什么他不开心呢
So why isn’t he smiling?
让莎拉·阿特伍德过去
Get Sarah Atwood out here.
确定吗
You sure?
我们要动真格的了 艾利斯
We’re taking the gloves off, Ellis.
我不想再跟这些乡巴佬们多玩了
I’m tired of playing with these fucking hillbillies.
你还真挺愿意做这些粗活的
You’re really embracing this low-man thing.
我现在没心情 贝丝
I’m in no mood, Beth.
我本来也是
Yeah, I wouldn’t be either.
他们让你骑马了吗
They even let you ride a horse yet?
他们只让我骑两岁的小马
They let me ride the buck out of the two year-olds,
仅此而已
that’s about it.
总有一天我会成为这里最厉害的 你看着吧
Some day I’m gonna be top hand, you watch.
你还真有志气
Wow, so much ambition.
你这就好像是梦想着在麦当劳当主厨一样
I mean, that’s like dreaming of running the grill at McDonald’s.
你是这么想的罢了
That’s what it’s like to you.
还在呢
Still here?
快走了
Barely.
明天我就要去上大学了
I leave for college tomorrow.
学习金融
Gonna study finance.
那是什么
What’s that?
怎么用别人的钱赚钱
How to make money off other people’s money.
感觉像是阴谋诡计呢
Seems like quite the trick.
学着看呗
Gonna find out.
你想跟我一起吗
You wanna go out?
一起干什么
Out?
约会 在我离开之前
A date. Before I leave.
贝丝 你明天就走了
Beth, you leave tomorrow.
你时间不多了
Your window’s closing.
还有几个小时我就完事了
I’ll be done in a couple hours.
谷仓见
Meet you at the barn.
我们在3点后打造了俄克拉荷马
♪ We made Oklahoma a little after 3:00 ♪
那是什么鬼 什么东西
What the hell is that? What is that?
得给你弄顶毡帽
Gotta get you a felt hat for town.
是啊 我钱多得慌是吧
Yeah, with all my extra money.
很多年前
♪ So many years ago ♪
在竞技场上推着全自动的售卖♥♥♥车♥
♪ For pushin’ over port-a-cans at the 4-H rodeo ♪
之后他们上蹿下跳
♪ Since then they’ve done their little dance ♪
成为法外之徒
♪ Right outside the law ♪
在俄克拉荷马被抓了两次 -欢迎回来 给
♪ Popped twice in Oklahoma ♪ – Welcome back. Here we go.
我不知道自己中了什么魔
♪ And I don’t know what possessed me ♪
你要去哪
Where you headed?
出去
Out.
里普 去镇上可没什么好事
Not one good thing happens in town, Rip.
一件好事都没有
Not one good thing.
走着瞧吧
We’ll see.
凌晨四点很快就会来的
Four a.m. comes early.
结果什么时候出的
When did his balls drop?
应该是今天吧
Today, I guess.
我会让你做男子汉的
I’ll let you play “man”.
你知道怎么开车吧
You do know how to drive, don’t you?
R是倒档 D是
R means reverse, D means–
我知道这都是什么档位
I know what they mean.
看来会很有意思
This should be interesting.
以前来过这儿吗
Ever been here before?
我哪儿都没去过
I ain’t been nowhere before.
大家都往这儿跑
This is where everybody comes.
希望你♥爸♥不来这儿
Hope your father don’t come here.
我爸哪儿都不去
My father doesn’t go anywhere.
让个位子好吗
You want to slide down for me?
这儿的马丁尼很不错
They have a great martini.
你爱喝吗
You like martinis?
不知道马丁尼是什么
Don’t know what one is.
教你肯定很有意思
Educating you is going to be fun.
晚上好 喝点什么
Evening. Can I get you something to drink?
伏特加马丁尼 三颗橄榄
Vodka martini, three olives.
要来杯啤酒吗
You want a beer?
水就可以了
Just water.
你有身份证吗
You have I.D. ?
有两张
I have two.
马丁尼要加橄榄盐水吗
You like that martini dirty?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你胆子挺大啊 小兄弟
You got your hands full, buddy.
你不喜欢吗
That bother you?
当然了
Yeah.
为什么
Why?
他刚才那么看着你 就像
You let him look at you like–
像什么 像他想睡我吗
Like what, like he wants to fuck me?
你也这么看我啊
You look at me that way.
男人对看上的女人都这样
So does every man on earth to every woman
除了看不上的那些
they find attractive, and some they don’t.
我可以是受害者 也可以是获益者
I can be a victim of it, or a beneficiary.
我选择后一种
I choose the latter.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about.
你当然知道了
Yeah, you do.
你可能是比我强壮 但别搞错了
You may be stronger than me, but make no mistake–
男人是更弱的那一方

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!