《黄石》前情提要
Previously on Yellowstone:
我知道谁想杀我
I know who tried to kill me.
警官受伤 有警官受伤
Officer down! We got an officer down!
你父亲会立刻说 这都是你的主意
Your father will instantly say it was your idea.
你是个好人 孩子 而且我爱你
You’re a good man, son, and I love ya.
现在他是你的了 爸
Now you own him, Daddy.
萨默·希金斯被指控
Female News Anchor Summer Higgins has been charged
犯有严重故意伤害罪
with felony aggravated assault.
14年后你就可以申请假释了
You will be eligible for parole in 14 years.
这是一场漫长的战斗 从现在开始
It’s a long fight and it starts now.
让我来
I got ’em.
看看是谁成了个牛仔
Look who went off and become a cowboy.
德州很适合你 你不欠我的
Texas was good for you. You don’t owe me a thing.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
你叫什么 -卡特
What’s your name? – Carter.
他可能是我们家的孩子
I think he might be our kid, baby.
我 里普·惠勒 愿娶贝丝·达顿
I, Rip Wheeler, take Beth Dutton
为我的合法妻子
to be my lawful wedded bride.
如果你看到狼和你老婆在一起
When you see the wolf and your wife together
你会怎么做
what are you doing?
她告诉我她怀孕了
She told me she’s pregnant.
为她的愿景而呼喊
Cry for her vision.
你看见什么了
What did you see?
看到我们走到了尽头
I saw the end of us.
我不管要花多少钱
I don’t care how much we spend.
黄石牧场
我要把所有的树都砍倒 把所有的河都填平
I’m gonna chop down every tree and dam every creek.
而你 要去坐牢了
And you are going to prison.
我无比荣幸 给大家介绍
It is my great honor to introduce you to my choice
我所选择的 蒙大拿的下一任州长
as the next governor of Montana
约翰·达顿
John Dutton.
我是个食古不化的人
I am the opposite of progress.
我是阻碍进步的一堵墙
I am the wall that it bashes against
而且我会屹立不倒
and I will not be the one who breaks.
我也想哭
Tears is how I feel.
这是喜悦的泪水 爸
They’re tears of joy, daddy.
我可感觉不到开心
Well, joy ain’t what I’m feeling.
行吧
Yeah.
嗯 他就在这儿
Yeah. Well, he’s right here.
我想听
I wanna listen.
你好 斯科特
Hello, Scott.
你的竞选非常成功 恭喜了
You ran a good campaign. I congratulate you…
谢谢
Thank you.
希望你能像我一样
I hope you’ll fight as hard for my supporters
为自己的支持者而战
as you fight for yours.
我只为正义而战
I fight for what’s right.
才不在乎有谁支持
I don’t really…care who supports it.
好吧 我还是敬你一杯
Okay, well…I drink a toast to you, sir.
还有 请在做出艰难决定时
And please, try to keep all of Montana in mind
考虑蒙大拿所有人的利益
when you’re facing those tough decisions.
我就是这么打算的
That’s the plan.
祝你今晚愉快 是你的大日子
Enjoy the night. It’s yours.
我想看那个
I want to watch that.
你之后得发表演说
You’re gonna have to make a speech after.
我一会过来叫你
I’ll come get you.
给我带杯酒 好吗
Bring me a drink, would you?
等你演说之后 我给你倒双份的
After your speech, I’m pouring you a double.
哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥现在播放新闻
Female News Anchor: This just in, CBS now projecting
约翰·达顿刚刚以53%的多数选票
John Dutton winning the race for Montana’s governor
获得了蒙大拿州长一职
with 53 percent of the vote.
比在某些圈层预期的差距还要小
Male News Anchor: Much closer than expected in some circles,
但被竞选胜者约翰·达顿所拒绝的 -谢谢
but the rejection of what projected winner John Dutton. – Thank you.
“东海岸政♥治♥入侵山区”的策略
labeled East Coast politics invading the mountains
现在已经被全面击垮
has now been soundly defeated on all fronts.
没错 让我们前往
That’s right. Now, let’s head over to
约翰·达顿获得州长竞选胜利
州长候选人斯科特·麦克马伦的竞选总部
the campaign headquarters of gubernatorial candidate
他正计划上台讲话
Scott McMullen, who is planning to speak at the podium.
我已经联♥系♥过约翰·达顿
I have spoken John Dutton and I congratulated him
并且已经恭喜过他竞选成功了
on a well-run campaign…
斯科特·麦克马伦竞选总部
我承认在竞选中败给了达顿先生
I’ve conceded the election to Mister Dutton.
现在他是我们的州长了
He’s now our governor.
他承诺会代表蒙大拿所有人的利益
And, uh, he’s promised to represent all of Montana.
我们会确保他信守自己的承诺
and we are going to hold him to that promise.
斯科特·麦克马伦承认在竞选中败给了达顿
我九年前刚搬到蒙大拿的时候
You know, when I moved to Montana nine years ago,
我立刻爱上了这里
I fell in love.
我爱这里的山峰
I fell in love with its mountains
河流 和晴朗的天空
Its rivers, its big skies.
我爱上了这里的人♥民♥ 这里的人
I fell in love with its people. Its people…
我竞选的目的就是为了保护我爱的一切
My goal with this campaign was to protect those things.
现在我们只能相信州长达顿先生
But now we’re just going to have to trust Governor Dutton
相信他也会像我一样 并且确保
to do the same and to hold him to account
他不会改变这一初衷
if he veers from that purpose.
让他负责
Hold him to account!
麦克马伦
就是蒙大拿
我们已经接手了 伙计
We’ve taken our last call from you, buddy.
你可以回纽约去了 带着那些崽子们一起
You can go back to New York, and take those fucking babies with you.
很明显 这是给沮丧的支持者们
Clearly, a conciliatory speech
进行安慰的演说
before a dejected group of supporters.
我们现在要来到约翰·达顿先生的
We now want to head over to the campaign headquarters
竞选总部
of John Dutton.
达顿州长
嘿 嘿 嘿 再见
♪ Hey, hey, hey Goodbye ♪
该演说了 爸
It’s time, Daddy.
从现在开始为期四年 从现在开始为期四年
Four years start now! Four years start now!
约翰·达顿
为了这片土地
简短 和蔼 直达重点
Short. Sweet. To the point.
不超过两分钟
Less than two minutes.
短小精炼
Then the whole thing is a sound bite.
我觉得他应该已经知道如何才能不消耗完大家的好感了
I think he’s mastered the art of not wearing out his welcome.
我说完之后就会介绍你出场
I’ll speak, then introduce you.
州参议员有两个
You know, there’s two Senators,
但州长只有一个
there’s only one Governor.
那我们就一起做了
Then we’ll do it together.
恭喜 恭喜你们俩
Um, congratulations. To the both of you.
蒙大拿的今天已经好过昨天
Montana is in a better place today than it was yesterday.
我真心的
I mean that.
可以由我来把你介绍给
Would you allow me the honor of introducing you
所有民众吗
to your constituents?
不胜荣幸 杰米
The honor is ours, Jamie.
他还挺大方的
Well, that was very big of him.
我知道你的职位对他来说有多重要
I know how much your office meant to him.
他不是为了你
He’s not doing it for you.
他只是为了上台的机会
He’s doing it to get on the stage.
我们不都是吗 贝丝
Aren’t we all, Beth?
走吧
Let’s go.
哇 哇
Wow, wow!
蒙大拿的未来就在此
Well, the future of Montana is here.
蒙大拿的未来就在今天
The future of Montana is today.
蒙大拿的未来在一个五代经营农场的人手里
The future of Montana is a fifth generation rancher
他们一家人在蒙大拿成为蒙大拿州的
whose family moved here six years
6年前就搬到了这里
before Montana became a state.
一个世纪后
It is fitting that a founding member
由这个州的创始人来领导蒙大拿 再合适不过了
of this state a century later, now leads it.
在华盛顿还有另一位
And defending you in Washington is another
第五代农场出身的人来维护大家的利益
fifth generation rancher who has served Montana
她曾在参议院做过蒙大拿州的代表
in the house of representatives,
并担任过两届州长
and two terms as your governor.
请允许我为大家介绍
Allow me the honor of introducing
下一任州长约翰·达顿和美国参议员林内尔·佩里
your next Governor John Dutton and U. S. Senator Lynelle Perry.
酒水免费是我女儿的主意

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!