They don’t eat beans in Texas.
他们整天吃豆子 只是不在辣椒里吃
They eat beans all day they just don’t eat them in chili.
那么 凭什么德克萨斯州可以决定
So why the fuck does Texas get to decide
辣椒里面要有什么 因为是他们发明的
what the fuck goes in chili? Uh, ’cause they invented it.
你们都他妈的闭嘴好吗?
Will y’all shut the fuck up?
你们这些混♥蛋♥叽叽喳喳的
I can’t eat whatever the fuck you call it
我都吃不下你们所谓的什么鬼东西了
with you assholes jabbering.
挺好吃的 但这不是辣椒
It’s good, it’s just not chili.
劳埃德 我需要你 拿上你的东西 好吗?
Lloyd. I need you. Grab your stuff, will you?
嘿 瑞普 你能告诉他们吗?
Hey, Rip, will you tell them?
如果你把豆子放在辣椒里 它还是辣椒吗?
If you put beans in chili, is it still chili?
吉米 闭上你的嘴
Jimmy, shut the fuck up.
没有人关心你那该死的辣椒
Nobody cares about your goddamn chili.
对 去你的 吉米 你还欠我一条绳子
Yeah, fuck you, Jimmy. You still owe me a rope.
有些事情是永远不会改变的 但我得告诉你…
Some things just never change. But I got to tell you…
这辣椒可太好了
This is some damn good chili.
你知道吗 当你妈妈做辣椒不放豆子的时候
You know, when your mom makes chili, no beans.
别再来这一套了
Don’t start this shit again.
事实上 我觉得非常糟糕
Actually, I feel really bad,
我应该在我们来之前说些什么
I should have said something before we came.
我和科尔比的母亲有一段
I had a very, very brief relationship
非常非常短暂的关系
with Colby’s mother.
开始了! 那不是爱情
Here we go! It wasn’t love.
至少对我来说不是 我也不能代表她
At least not for me. I can’t speak for her.
纯粹是肉体关系
It was very, very physical.
吉米 我要爬过去这张桌子了
Jimmy, I’m gonna come across this table.
好吧 我很抱歉
Okay, I’m sorry.
虽然 你可能会觉得有点疯狂
Although it’s crazy you would say that,
因为我和你妈妈就是这么做的
’cause that’s exactly what I did with your mom.
噢 够了!
Oh! That’s it!
我要把你脖子再拧断一次 把你送回医院去!
I’ll break your neck again and send you back to the hospital!
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我们要去哪里?
Where we going?
婚礼
Wedding.
你的?
Yours?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我们还没有开过单身派对呢
We ain’t had the bachelor party yet.
劳埃德 我们所做的恰恰相反 哥们
Lloyd, we’re doing everything ass backwards, buddy.
你要结婚了 我们就不能做
You’ll be married and we won’t be able to do
我计划中的任何事情了
any of the shit I’m planning.
新郎是… 大个子 黑帽子
The groom is… Big guy, black hat.
所以 你可以站在这里
So… You can stand here.
还有 呃…
And, uh…
你要牵着她的手 带她到
You’ll take her hand and walk her to
这里将是一个祭坛
what would be an altar.
而你是…
And you are…
我是伴郎
I’m the best man.
你站在他身旁
You stand beside him.
我只是个清洁工
I’m just the stall cleaner.
清洁工可以呆在原位
Stall cleaner can stay where he is.
还有 呃 好吧 我们开始吧… …
And uh, okay, here we go…
贝丝… 嗯哼?
Beth… Mm-hmm?
贝丝 你不能穿那件衣服在你的婚礼
Beth, you can’t wear that dress at your wedding.
别担心 爸爸 我不会穿很久的
Don’t worry, Daddy. I won’t be wearing it long.
贝丝 我不是你的好友 好吗 我是你的…
Beth, I’m not your buddy. Okay, I’m your…
我是你的父亲
I’m your father.
所以你能在我们的谈话中考虑到这一点吗?
So can you factor that in to our conversations going forward?
好了 跟我做
Okay. Do this.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
我爱你
I love you.
亲爱的…
Honey…
我希望你能让我再为你做一次
I hope you’ll let me do this again for you.
而且要做得很好
And do it right.
你可以以任何你想要的方式办
You can do it any way you want it.
好的 好的
All right. Okay. Okay.
谁来代表新娘子?
Who presents the bride?
我 我是 我是她的父亲
Me. I’m–I’m her father.
所以通常我会 呃 说一些关于这对夫妇的事情
So normally I would, uh, say a few things about the couple,
但我根本不知道你们是谁
but I don’t have any idea who you people are,
所以 我将直接进行宣誓环节
so I will just move onward to the vows.
我 说出你的名字…
I, state your name…
我 瑞普·惠勒…
I, Rip Wheeler…
愿意接受…说出她的名字…
Do take… state her name…
成为我合法的新娘
to be my lawful wedded bride.
娶贝丝·达顿为我合法的新娘
Take Beth Dutton to be my lawful wedded bride.
要拥有和坚持 尊重和珍惜
To have and to hold, to honour and cherish,
从今往后
from this day forward,
无论境遇好坏 家境贫富
for better or worse, for richer or poorer,
生病与否 至死不分离
in sickness and in health, until death do us part.
尊重 爱护
To honour and to love
珍惜一切…
to cherish through everything…
直到我死去
until I die.
长长久久 宝贝
And then somehow longer, baby.
现在 达顿小姐 跟着我说
And now, Miss Dutton, repeat after me:
我 贝丝·达顿 妈的 我当然愿意
I, Beth Dutton Fuck yes, I do.
不 呃 还没有…
No, uhm, not yet…
我想你确实是愿意的
You do, I suppose.
有戒指吗?
Are there rings?
没有
No rings.
等一下 我有
Wait, hold on, I have one.
在这
Here it is.
什么?
What?
这是我母亲的戒指
It was my mother’s ring.
我们没有多少钱 贝丝 我们很穷
We didn’t have much, Beth, we were poor,
但它是你的
but it’s yours.
我也是你的
And so am I.
我现在宣布你们成为丈夫和妻子
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
我们结婚了
We’re married.
谢谢你
Thank you, uh…
谢谢你这么做 神父
Thank you for doing this, Father.
不用谢
Oh, you’re welcome.
别担心 我不会起诉你的
And don’t worry, I won’t press charges.
起诉?
Charges?
抱歉 爸爸 我不得不绑♥架♥他
Sorry, Daddy. I had to kidnap him.
如果我能搭车回我的教堂
If I could get a ride back to my church,
我将不胜感激 等一下 等一下…
I would appreciate it. Hold on. Hold on…
她到底是怎么绑♥架♥你的?
How exactly did she kidnap you?
手♥枪♥ 只是小小的一把 好的
Pistol. It was just a little one. Okay.
小小的 来吧
Tiny. Come on.
我的天
Jesus Christ.
很抱歉 神父
Excuse me, Father.
我亲自带你回家怎么样?
Why don’t I take you home myself?
妈的 这画面太美了
Hot damn, that was beautiful.
都是这样的吗?
They all like that?
才怪 孩子 没有像他们一样的
Hell, kid, ain’t none of ’em like that.

Hey.
嘿!
Hey!
你想从我这里得到什么?
What do you want from me?
注意上方
Give me eyes up top.
骑士33 这是布拉沃之一
Knight 33, this is Bravo One.
请注意 信标已经就位
Be advised, the beacon is in place.
谢谢你的到来
Thank you for coming.
你和法官谈过了吗?
Did you talk to the judge?
我们谈过了 然后呢?
We talked. And?
他也听了
And he listened.
我们就要知道听了多少了
We’re about to find out how much.
全体起立
All rise.
蒙大拿州对萨默·希金斯
The state of Montana vs. Summer Higgins,
米切尔·戴维斯法官主审
Judge Mitchell Davis presiding.
请就座
Be seated.
在提审时 你的客户提出无罪辩护

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!