You toss one hell of a loop, Jimmy.
是啊 你还可能会是团队套索帮手
Yeah, you might make a team roper yet.
白天花的时间足够多
Spend enough time roping during the day
我就没有必要去浪费晚上的时间来做这件事
I don’t have to go waste my nights doing it.
这就跟牙医回家
That’s like a dentist going home
还要去看牙齿的照片一样
and looking at pictures of teeth.
随你怎么说 德州人
Whatever you say, Tex.
太惊讶了 看看是谁离开回来就变成牛仔了
I’ll be damned. Look who went off and become a cowboy.
是啊 看起来是这样 不是吗 劳埃德?
Yeah, it seems that way, doesn’t it, Lloyd?
这里面还有吗?
Any more in here?
我觉得没了
I don’t believe so.
不过 我们还是再快速地浏览一遍 好吗?
Let’s just do a little once-over though, yeah?
好的
Okay.
当人们来到这里
When people come here,
他们以为对手会是一群乡下人
they expect their opponents to be a bunch of rednecks.
或是拥有这片土地的人 我想可以这么说…
People of the land, I guess you could say…
他们可没想到会遇上你
They don’t expect you.
他们不想卷入纷争
They don’t expect a fight.
这也是为什么
That’s why you have been
这么久以来你能成功滋扰到他人
such an effective nuisance for so long.
然而 我意识到 你可能是个大♥麻♥烦
I, however, was aware of just what a huge problem
我已经做好了充足的准备…
you could be. I was prepared…
我想断你的后路
I gave you enough rope to hang yourself,
没想到 孩子 你♥他♥妈♥自绝后路
and oh boy did you fucking hang yourself.
你已经违反了所有规定
You have violated everything
无论是合同条款还是保密协定
from the terms of your contract to your NDA.
你犯了商业间谍罪
You have committed corporate espionage.
我对此一无所知
I don’t know anything about that.
看看你是多么坦然面对自己撒的谎
Look at the ease with which you lie.
你以为我不认识时报社的人吗?
Do you think I don’t know anyone at the Times?
那栋楼都是我们的!
We own that fucking building!
你觉得我要是传唤那嬉皮士的通话记录时
What do you suppose we’ll find
我们会发现什么?
when I subpoena the little hippie’s call records?
还有那个记者的
And the reporter’s.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
美国宪法第一条修正案
First Amendment and all…
我管理着世界上最大的私人基金会
I manage the largest private fund in the world.
你知道你做了什么吗?
And you know what you’ve done?
你把它变成个人恩怨了
You’ve made it personal for me.
我不在乎我们花多少钱 或是多长时间
I don’t care how much we spend, or how long it takes,
我要把你住的地方变成一个公共厕所
I’m gonna put a public restroom where your fucking house is.
我要把树都砍掉 给每一条小溪筑坝
I’m gonna chop down every tree, and dam every creek.
我要把你那该死的牧场毁灭
I am going to rape your fucking ranch to death.
而你 你这小婊♥子♥ 要进监狱了
And you, you little bitch, are going to prison.
更不必说 你被炒了
Needless to say, you’re fired.
我的约会要迟到了
Gonna be late for my date.
再见 卡尔
See ya, Cal.
你就跟我想的一样无趣
You’ve been as uninteresting as I expected.
女士?
Ma’am?
约翰·达顿要见你
John Dutton here to see you.
让他进来
Send him in.
谢谢你
Thank you.
约翰
John.
你好 米奇
Hello, Mitch.
对于一个中过枪的人来说 你走路还行啊
You walk pretty good for a man who got shot.
我要是打十八洞 一个月都走不动了
I play eighteen holes, I can’t walk for a month.
嗯 现在已经有几个月了
Well, it’s been a few months now.
我的错
I stand corrected.
请坐吧
Have a seat.
我能为你做什么?
What can I do for you?
我想谈谈萨默·希金斯的案子
I wanna talk about this Summer Higgins case.
你认识她?
You know her?
算是吧
Little bit.
据我所知 她不是罪犯
From what I know she’s not a criminal.
过度热情了 也许是…
Overly passionate, maybe…
约翰 她是一个环境恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
John, she’s an environmental terrorist.
在10多个州有42次批捕记录
Forty-two arrests in a dozen states.
我曾将许多持枪抢劫者送进监狱
I’ve put many an armed robber in prison,
他们也同样对自己的立场充满热情
they’re equally as passionate about their position.
但由于这些人认为他们的事业
But because these people think that their cause
站在道德制高点
has some moral high ground
他们认为法律对他们不适用
they think the laws don’t apply to them.
但他们仍然是违反了法律
But the laws they break are still broken.
一名警官确确实实被袭击了
An officer was still assaulted,
土地确确实实遭到了破坏
land was still vandalised,
财产也确确实实被毁坏
and property was still destroyed.
维护♥法♥治是我的责任
My obligation is to the rule of law,
而各地的法治都遭到了破坏
which is eroding everywhere.
这里可不行 不能我眼皮底下发生
Not here. Not on my watch.
所以你想把她送进监狱
So you’re willing to send her to prison
度过余生?
for the rest of her life?
我指示双方律师忽略她的动机
I instructed council on both sides to ignore her motivation,
专注于破坏
focus on the damage,
给我一份有分量的认罪协议
and bring me a plea agreement with some weight.
但你替她说话也有分量的
But you speaking on her behalf has weight too,
我会加以考虑的
and I’ll take it into consideration.
很感谢你 米奇
I appreciate it, Mitch.
约翰 我想说清楚
John, I want to be clear
她将会入狱
she is going to prison.
唯一需要争论的是多长时间
Only thing to debate is how long.
这他妈是哪里?
What the fuck is this?
这是你的夫妻探视房♥
It’s your conjugal.
我都没有配偶
I don’t have a fucking conjugal.
你想的话 我们可以带你回牢房♥
We can take you back to your cell if you want.
我进去看看好了
Let me figure this out.
好吧 这地方也太压抑了
Well, this place is depressing as hell.
这里是监狱
It’s prison.
压抑很正常
It’s all depressin’.
我真想用蓝♥光♥照亮那张沙发
I’d love to shine a blue light on that couch.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是你想杀的人之一
I’m one of the people you tried to kill.
我都不认识你 怎么会想杀你
I don’t know you to want to kill you.
你想杀我的父亲
You tried to kill my father.
还有我弟弟
And my brother.
你是达顿家族的人
You’re a Dutton.
答对了
Bingo.
听着 就像我对另一个人说的 有订单来了
Look, like I told the other guy the order come in.
我只是送单的人
I sent it out.
对我来说 这只是生意
For me, it’s just business.
其他什么人?
What other guy?
穿西装的 律师
The suit. Lawyer.
报纸上的那个人
The one in the papers.
这个律师?
This lawyer?
就是这个人
That’s the one.
你知道你会死在这里 对吗?
You know you’re going to die here, right?
是的
Yep.
当你年老体弱 几乎不能小便
When you’re old and weak and you can barely take a piss
而且 已经很久没有吃过像样的食物
and it’s been so long since you had any decent food
以至于你会去期待周五的炸鱼块
that you actually look forward to the fish fry on Fridays
and you’re just waiting to die and everyone that you’ve known
你只是在等待死亡 而你所认识的所有人
and you’re just waiting to die and everyone that you’ve known
你只是在等待死亡 而你所认识的所有人
都已经离开或是忘记了你
has gone or forgotten you,
你会意识到…
you will realise…
他们把你训练得很好
they have you perfectly trained.
训练站立 训练坐下
Trained to stand up, trained to sit down,
训练排队 训练睡觉
trained to line up, trained to sleep.
你会意识到 你在这个星球上的时间
And you will realise that your time on this planet
是一种彻底的浪费和失败
has been an utter waste and failure.
你会从心里知道
And you will know in your heart
如果这个世界没有你会变得更好
that this world would have been a better place without you.
然后你会记得我告诉过你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!