That’s exactly what it means when you get fired,
这意味着你们不应该再回来了
it means you are not supposed to come back ever.
所以 如果我被麦当劳解雇
So, if I get fired from McDonald’s,
我就不能再去麦当劳
I can’t ever go back to McDonald’s
吃点东西了吗? 她说得很有道理
and get something to eat? She’s got a point.
如果我们是卖♥♥汉堡包的 她就有道理了 劳埃德
She’d have a point if we sold hamburgers, Lloyd.
严格意义来说 我们确实是做汉堡包的 因为我们卖♥♥的是…牛
Technically, we kind of do make hamburgers ’cause we sell… beef.
嘿 瞧瞧
Hey! Well, well, well…
德州人来了 嘿!
It’s the Texican. Hey!
瞧瞧这是谁? 你们都还好吗?
Look who it is? How y’all doing?
这里每个人都很好 吉米
Everyone’s great here, Jimmy.
每个人都很好 除了瑞安 去你的
Everyone except for Ryan. Fuck you.
你可以去买♥♥发薪日贷款的
You can always do one of those payday loans.
你看我们这里的情况还是一样 拉把椅子来
You can see things haven’t changed here. Pull up a chair.
实际上 我需要两把椅子
Actually, uh… I’m gonna need two chairs.
为什么?
Why?
噢 有人该不高兴了
Oh, that’s gonna go over like a fart in church.
各位 这是艾米丽
Everyone, this is Emily.
她是6666农场的兽医 还有
She’s a vet down the Sixes. And, uh…
她是我的未婚妻
She’s my fiancée.
噢 糟糕了
Oh, shit.
不 不 不 不!不许打架!
No, no, no, no! No fighting!
让他们打吧 反正他们都不在这里工作
Oh, just let ’em fight, they don’t even work here.
好好教训她一番! 让她们打
Kick her fucking ass! Just let ’em fight.
艾米丽 艾米丽! 噢!
Emily, Emily! Oh!
我赌20德州人赢
I got 20 on Texas.
不 不 不 不 不 不!
No, no, no, no, no, no!
绕桶手有两下子
Fucking barrel racers.
够了 走吧! 去你♥妈♥的♥!你♥妈♥的♥
That’s enough, come on! Fuck you! You fuckin’
一团糟啊! 哇 太精彩了!
Frickin’ mess! Well, shit!
长途跋涉后运动一下总是好的
Always good to exercise after a long drive.
这里有没有可能有威士忌?
What’re the chances there’s some whiskey in here?
Chances are good.
很有可能是有的
Chances are good.
很有可能是有的
打得不错啊
Nice hook.
看来这位置没人了
Looks like this one’s free.
现在是没了
It is now.
你们玩什么? 你想玩什么就玩什么
What’s the game? Whatever you want it to be.
他妈的放开我!
Let me fucking go!
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么敢带她来这里?
How fucking dare you bring her here?
我怎么知道你会在这里?
How was I supposed to know you’re going to be here?
你♥他♥妈♥的又不在这里工作!
You don’t fucking work here!
你说了 你和我已经结束了
You said you were done with me.
现在看来是你和我结束了
And now it’s the other way around.
是啊
Yeah.
我的天 你都没有争取一下
God. You didn’t fight.
一点都没有
Not even a little.
我相信了你的话
I took you at your word.
你说 如果我离开 我们就结束了 我离开了
You said that if I left we were through. I left.
然后 我遇到了她
And I met her.
我爱上了她
And I… I fell in love.
而当我不得不离开那里 回这里时
And when I had to leave there and come back here
她选择了你我都没有讨论过的方案
she chose an option that you and I didn’t discuss:
她选择和我一起回来
she chose to come with me.
你的意思是 我的错?
So, it’s my fault?
没人错了
It’s nobody’s fault.
我还有很多需要成长的
I had a lot of growing up to do.
我希望我在你我相遇之前就已经做到了 但我没有
I wish that I’d done it before you and I met, but I didn’t.
好吧
Okay.
现在 忘掉之前发生的一切吧
Just forget everything that’s happened before right now.
好了 你选吧
All right. Choose.
她还是我
Choose her or me.
米娅… 快选!
Mia… Choose!
带我回家 拉雷米
Take me home, Laramie.
我很抱歉 先生 我没有看到你在那里
I’m sorry, sir. I didn’t see you there.
我去看马了
Walked down to see the horse.
似乎不像是我想
Didn’t seem like a conversation
打断的谈话
I wanted to interrupt.
好吧 说实话 我也不介意你打断
Well, to be honest, I wouldn’t have minded the interruption.
是啊 它 呃…
Yeah. It, uh…
看那表情
It had that look.
来吧
Come on.
带我去看看马
Come show me the horse.
需要我把那毯子从它身上拿下来吗?
You want me to take that blanket off him?
不用了
Nah.
你知道吗 我从没想明白过如何看一匹马
You know, I’ve never figured out a way to look at one
就能知道它是否有一丝天赋或决心
and know if it had a shred of talent or heart.
但如果你看看这匹马所做的一切
But if you look at all this horse has done,
以及它子孙后代所做的一切…
and all his babies have done…
我想这就是天赋和决心
I guess that’s what talent and heart looks like.
我看你是开着6666农场的卡车来的
I see you drove up here in the four sixes truck.
呃 是的 先生
Uh, yes, sir.
我的未婚妻回去的时候会开回去的
My fiancée’ll drive it back with her when she goes.
未婚妻
Fiancée.
没错 先生
Yes, sir.

Oh.
那未婚妻要开车回去
Now the fiancée’s gonna drive back
你却不和她一起回去?
and you’re not going with her?
我要先偿还我欠下的债
I’m going to work off what I owe you.
然后 再做打算
Then we’ll figure it out.
那么 婚礼将在什么时候举♥行♥ 75年后?
So the wedding’s gonna be in, what, 75 years?
我曾经违背了我对你的承诺
I broke my word to you once.
为了和她在一起 差点又要一次
Almost did it again to stay with her.
那可不行 我要把我欠的债偿还了
No, I’m going to pay you what I owe.
德州对你的影响很大啊
Texas was good for you.
是的 先生 我想是的
Yes, sir, I think it was.
你唯一欠的人是你自己 吉米
Only person you owe is yourself, Jim.
你不欠我什么
You don’t owe me a thing.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
无论你做什么决定
No matter what you decide, or…
接下来发展如何 你在这总有一席之地的
how it works out, you always have a place right here.
你没有按照他说的来
You’re not doing what he asked.
他说的是祈求视野
He said pray for a vision.
但我没看到你在祈祷
But I don’t see you praying.
那么 你在这里做什么?
So, what are you doing here?
你需要帮助吗?
You need help?
让我进去 我可以帮你
Let me in. I can help you.
我不能
I can’t.
只需要把门打开
Just open the doors.
他们告诉我不能这样做
They told me not to.
我是你哥哥
I’m your brother.
让我帮你吧
Let me help you.
他们不让我这样做
They won’t let me.
让我进去 你这该死的孩子!看着我!
Let me in, you fucking child! Look at me!
这就是你的视野!
This is your vision!
这就是你的命运!
This is your destiny!
宝贝 嘘
Baby, shh.
只是梦而已
It’s just a dream.

Shhhh.
这只是一个梦
It’s just a dream.
嘿 把那狗东西找出来!
Hey, start looking for that son of a bitch!
它可能躺在那边的树林
He might be laid up in them trees
或是深草堆里
or that deep grass over there.
我来吧
I got him.
你在德州的时间没那么长吧
You weren’t in Texas that long.
让他试试 劳埃德 让他试试
Let him try, Lloyd, let him try.
去吧 吉米
Go on, Jimmy.
他跑起来不像是有肺炎的样子 不是吗?
He didn’t run like he has pneumonia, did he?
是啊 吉米 他肯定没有
No, Jimmy. He sure didn’t.
让他去吧
Let him go.
你这套索不错啊 吉米

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!