他说 我的朋友 我是打劫的
♪ He said my friend, I’m gonna rob you blind ♪
我说你运气也太不好了
♪ I said you must be down on your luck ♪
我的钱和我的时间都用完了
♪ I’m outta money and I’m all out of time ♪
他扣动了扳机 我跪倒在地
♪ He pulled the trigger and I fell to my knees ♪
我的精神离开了 然后我的身体变冷了
♪ My spirit left and then my body went cold ♪
我俯视着城市的灯光
♪ I’m looking down upon the lights of the city ♪
我觉得我虽然活着 但我已经死了
♪ I feel alive but I’m dead and gone ♪
我不认识的人不会再帮我的忙了
♪ Ain’t no more favors from someone I don’t know ♪
因为没有人听得到我说话
♪ ‘Cause there ain’t nobody hear me ♪
没人在我身边
♪ Nobody’s around ♪
哈利路亚
♪ Hallelujah ♪
他已经死了
♪ He’s dead and gone ♪
哈利路亚
♪ Hallelujah ♪
我也要上山吗?
Do I have to go up on the hill too?
总有一天会的
Some day.
什么时候?
When?
当你的心告诉你的时候
When your heart tells you to.
到了 塔特
Right here, Tate.
我得说实话
Gotta be honest.
我不确定我是否相信这一切
Not sure I believe in all this.
它肯定相信你
It sure believes in you.
嘿…
Hey…
无论哪里有好事要发生
Wherever something good’s trying to happen
就有坏事要阻止它
something bad is trying to stop it.
你唯一安全的地方是在你的祈祷纽带里
Your only safe place is inside your prayer ties.
你唯一的保护是管道
Your only protection is the pipe.
你周围的其他东西都可能是邪恶的
Everything else around you could be evil.
小心土狼 它是捣蛋鬼 不可信任
Beware the coyote, he is the trickster and cannot be trusted.
要持续多长时间?
How long is Hanbleceya?
四天四夜
Four days and four nights.
没有食物 没有水
No food. No water.
没有水?
No water?
没有
None.
我会死的
I’ll die.
你必须濒临死亡
You must stand on the cliff of death
才能明白你的人生目标
to understand your purpose in life.
这是你唯一能看到它的地方
It’s the only place where you can see it.
她是个好女人
She’s a good woman.
是我配不上了
Better than I deserve.
上帝不是这样操作的
God doesn’t work like that.
他不会让她爱上一个不值得她爱的人
He would never let her love someone who didn’t deserve her.
我觉得有点傻
I feel kinda silly.
听莫的
Listen to Mo.
按他说的去做
Do what he says exactly as he says it.
我爱你
I love you.
几天后见
See you in a few days.
用鼠尾草来驱除恶灵
Use the sage to keep bad spirits off.
用甜草来召唤你的精神助手
Use the sweet grass to call your spirit helpers in.
祈祷时吸食烟斗 明白了吗?
Smoke the pipe when you pray. Understand?
你会惊奇地发现 你会很快地回放
You’ll be surprised how quickly you’ll replay
你生活中的所有时刻都在你的脑海中
all your moments in life in your mind.
然后呢?
And then what?
当你没有记忆 没有遗憾可供思索
When you are without memories, without regrets to ponder,
没有幻想可以拥抱或拒绝
without fantasies to embrace or to reject,
那时你会想到什么?
what will you think of then?
你会想到什么取决于
What will come to you depends
你的祈祷有多努力 你的痛苦有多大
on how hard you pray and how much you suffer.
把他围起来吧 莫
Close him in, Mo.
你怎么知道我什么时候完成了?
How will you know when I’m done?
你又会怎么知道 凯西?
How will you know, Kayce?
这就是问题所在
That is the question.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!