I care about Rip.
好吧 如果你关心他们 那么你就需要关心
Well, if you care about them then you need to care
在你的战斗方式上有一些道德感
about having some morality in the way you fight.
没有这样的事情 至少王国里没有
There’s no such thing. Not in a kingdom.
而这正是这里的情况
And that’s what this is.
这里没有道德可言 爸爸 没有
There is no morality here, Dad, none.
要么保住王国 要么就失去它
There is keep the kingdom or there is lose the kingdom.
或者违背你的承诺 爸爸
Or break your fucking promise, Dad.
违背后就可以卖♥♥掉这个地方
Break it and sell this place.
拿着钱 买♥♥下一半的俄克拉荷马州
Take the money, buy up half of Oklahoma
在那里没人在乎你和你的土地
and run cattle for the next 20 generations
你的20代后裔都可以靠牧牛为生
where no one gives a fuck about you or your land.
我的王国 我的规则
My kingdom, my rules.
我们要有尊严地战斗 而你不没有
We fight with dignity. You aren’t.
你还是去另寻战斗吧
You start or find another fight.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
我是说不再有附带损害 你明白我的意思吗?
I’m saying no more collateral damage, you understand me?
我们不会杀绵羊
We don’t kill sheep.
我们杀的是狼
We kill wolves.
你的所作所为很残忍♥ 亲爱的
What you did was cruel, honey.
因为你上了她 所以很残忍♥?
Because you fucked her, it’s cruel?
你这么做是因为我和她上♥床♥了?
Did you do it because I fucked her?
因为那样就是残忍♥
Because that is cruel.
该死的 贝丝 我从来没有想过
Goddam, Beth, I never thought I’d feel
我会对你有这种感觉
this way about you before,
但你真的让我很失望 亲爱的
but you have really disappointed me, honey.
我也从没想过我会这么说你
And I never thought I’d say that about you.
我也没想过
Me neither.
你知道吗 也许我最好是独自战斗
You know, maybe it’s best if I fight this alone.
也许最好的办法是你去别的地方
Maybe it’s best if you go somewhere else
让我一人战斗
while I do it.
这是我的家
This is my home.
也许是时候再找一个了
Might be time to find another one.
把它们都整理好了 嗯?
Got ’em all sorted, huh?
是的
Yep.
卖♥♥掉了? 是的
Sale’s done? Yep.
告别太难了 吉米 这就是为什么我要速战速决
Goodbyes are too hard, Jimmy. That’s why I said it quick.
我们还是别来告别那一套吧
Let’s not do this.
我才不要和你告别
I’m not saying goodbye.
我要留住你
I’m keeping you.
我会白天工作 我会尽一切所能
I’ll day work, I’ll do what I have to do.
不能让你为我食言
Can’t let you break your word over me.
这会影响我们的感情 然后你将一无所有
It’ll be the thing that breaks us, then you’ll have nothing.
遵守你的诺言
Keep your word.
然后再回到我身边
Then come back to me.
如果你让我等 我就等…
If you ask me to wait, I’ll wait…
等我
Wait for me.
好的
Okay.
我的灵魂上有一道疤痕
♪ There’s a scar on my soul ♪
所以让我放松下来
♪ So let me down easy ♪
轻轻地伤透我的心
♪ Break my heart sweetly ♪
就像你一贯的做法
♪ Like you always do ♪
你们看这臭小子 他以前肯定玩过
Look at this fucking kid. He’s done this before.
这是我第一次玩
My first time.
你一直在空中洗牌
You’re shuffling the cards in the air.
第一次真正尝试
First time actually playing.
嘿 好吧
Hey. All right.
三倍吧
Triple it.
他说三倍的赌注?
Triple the bet he says?
疯子
Madman.
你这个该死的纸牌老手小孩
This little card shark motherfuckin’ kid.
他不是小孩子 他只是一个该死的纸牌老手
Hay ain’t no kid, he’s just a motherfucking card sharkin’
小精灵
little elf.
你跟他讲去 宝贝
You tell him, baby.
我喜欢你叫我宝贝
I love it when you call me baby.
你想抓我的耳朵后面吗?
You want to scratch me behind my ears?
不 我的另一只耳朵呢?
No. What about my other ears?
别听了 快开始吧
Don’t listen, just start.
找个房♥间吧 你们
Get a room, you guys.
这就是翻牌 翻牌?
Here’s the flop. The flop?
他知道这个术语
He knows the terminology.
什么 你在他妈的马戏团买♥♥了他吗?
What, did you buy him at a fucking circus?
扑克马戏团?那是不敬的
Poker circus? That’s disrespectful.
加油 孩子 就是这样
Come on, boy. There you go.
我喜欢它 你知道他有什么吗?
I love it. Do you know what he has?
你不用担心 好吧
Don’t you worry. All right.
好吧 好吧… 过牌
All right, well… Check.
今天可没过牌这回事
Ain’t no checking today.
噢 你快滚吧
Oh. Fuck off.
就是这样 孩子
Come on, son.
现在只剩下这孩子和地球上最倒霉的牌手了
It’s down to the kid and the unluckiest card player on earth now.
我想知道这将会是怎样的结果
I wonder how that’s gonna work out.
我们想知道吗?
Do we, though?
好吧 他有点东西
All right, he got something.
还有运气
And the river.
你完蛋了 孩子
You’re fucked, kid.
你是活在运气里的吗?
Are you alive on the river?
看看谁回归了
Look who’s back.
你看起来很伤心
You look awful sad.
是的
Yeah, I am.
怎么会呢?
How come?
我刚刚失去了
I just lost the one thing
一生奋斗去争取的东西
I’ve spent my entire life fighting for.
我在想这还会让我付出什么代价
I’m wondering what else it’s gonna cost me.
你知道什么悲伤的歌♥曲吗?
Do you know any sad songs?
大多数人说我只会这些
Most people say that’s all I know.
你能为我弹一首吗?
Would you play one for me?
可以
Yeah, I can do that.
什么 你有boat?
What, you got boat?
你们看这该死的孩子
Listen to this fucking kid, boat.
他是一个作弊的小娘儿们
He’s a cheating little squirrely haired
臭婊♥子♥ 他妈的
little twat mouth cunt motherfucking
臭婊♥子♥ 他妈的
face of death nose.

face of death nose.

她有什么问题吗? 你是什么意思?
What’s wrong with her? What do you mean?
她把自己的舌头咬掉了还是怎么了?
She bite off her tongue or something?
去你♥妈♥的♥!别听那狗东西说的
Fuck you! Don’t laugh at that shit.
后面那位有什么好笑的?
What’s so fucking funny back there?
他一直吊打你们 还羞辱你们
He’s kicking your ass and talking shit at the same time.
时机到了 亮牌吧
Pot’s right. Let’s do it.
这就对了 我确实有boat 你这个小混♥蛋♥
Yeah, that’s right. I do have the boat you little bastard.
我有王牌
Aces up. Oh!
你的睡觉时间到了 我也有
It’s your bedtime. So did I.
哦!
Oh!
你的牌和上次一模一样
The same exact cards last time.
如果你这么伤心 我给你弹点开心的怎么样?
If you’re so sad, how about I play you something happy?
不 我需要大哭一场
No. I need to cry.
但我没有能力自己哭
But I’m incapable of crying for myself.
沃克 我需要一首歌♥来哭
Walker, I need a song to cry to.
这是关于一个被杀的人 他…
This is about a man who got killed that…
还没有准备好去死
wasn’t quite ready to die.
我猜 当他的灵魂漂浮在空中时
Guess as his soul was floating up in the air
他俯视着所有他将错过的东西
he’s looking down on all the things he was gonna miss.
我敢肯定 他哭了
Pretty sure he cried.
可以 这听起来像是一首适合我的歌♥
Yeah, that sounds like a song for me.
有一天 我发现自己在角落里
♪ The other day I found myself up on the corner ♪
我以为我碰到了我的一个朋友
♪ I thought I run into a friend of mine ♪
结果他只是一个陌生人
♪ Ended up he was just a stranger ♪
打了个招呼 他从我身边经过
♪ Said hello and he passed me by ♪
但随后他转身用枪指着我的头
♪ But then he turned and put a gun to my head ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!