但不知何故 高处远远比低处要好得多
♪ But somehow the highs outweigh the lows ♪
我愿意再次做这一切 尽管
♪ And I’d do it all again even though ♪
我们都知道我还是得让你走
♪ We both know I still have to let you go ♪
Tammy Joe 当你把它关起来的时候
Tammy Joe, when you put him up,
帮凯尔比把Crazy Horse放在一起
help Kelby get Crazy Horse put together,
我需要用到Smart Shiny Lights
and I need that Smart Shiny Lights.
或者Sweet Shiny 还有栗色七岁的
Or Sweet Shiny… the fucking sorrel, the seven year old.
知道了 我不知道他的名字
Yes. I don’t know his fucking name.
怎么了 兄弟?
What’s up, brother?
真是精彩啊 兄弟
Hell of a run, brother.
谢谢你 看看它是否保持吧
Oh, shit. Thank you. We’ll see if it sticks.
肯定能保持的
Oh, shit, it’ll stick.
好吧 我猜你也想要来一杯
Well, I’m just gonna assume you want one of these.
那当然
Absolutely.
给你 干杯 干杯 伙计
There you go, cheers. Cheers, man.
这不是野马训练大♥师♥吗
Well, if it ain’t the bronc buster.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
那…
That was, uh…
太精彩了
That was beautiful.
我不知道还有什么词形容了
I don’t know another word for it.
好吧 谢谢你
Well, thank you.
6666农场让你来拉马?
The Sixes got you hauling horses?
博伊德有点人手不足
Boyd was a little shorthanded
所以他们派我到这里来帮忙
so they sent me down here to help.
真的假的?
That a fact?
好吧 吉米 我想你一定学到了不少东西
Well, Jimmy, I guess you must’ve learned quite a bit
如果他们派你来这里帮忙
if they sent you to help here.
嘿 你是对的
Hey, you were right.
关于一切
‘Bout everything.
就只有你和一匹马 这就是全部
It’s just you and a horse. That’s all there is.
这个老家伙告诉我 …
This old timer told me that, uh…
牛仔表演是一种没有观众的艺术
cowboyin’s an art without an audience.
但我猜他错了
But guess he was wrong.
外面的观众可真多
Pretty big audience out there.
噢 吉米 这不是… 这不是牛仔表演
Oh, shit, Jimmy. This isn’t… this ain’t cowboying.
这是… 这只是在炫耀
This is… This is just showing off.
没别的
That’s all it is.
我的意思是 它有很多乐趣
I mean, it’s a lot of fun
当得到回报时 会感觉很好 但这不是牛仔表演
and when it pays, it pays good, but it is not cowboying.
我一生中最好的坐骑
The best ride of my life,
我放养过最好的牛是在德克萨斯州圣萨巴的一块田里
the best cow I ever worked was in a field in San Saba, Texas,
没有一个人看到
and nobody saw it.
完全没有
Not a soul.
所以 你的老前辈是对的
So your old timer was right.
我的是一头不想过威奇塔河的牛
Mine was a steer that didn’t want to cross the Wichita.
我知道那条河 我也知道那头牛
I know the river, and I know the steer.
嘿 伙计们 他们把Metallic Cat带过来了
Hey, guys, they’re bringing in Metallic Cat.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
跟我来吧 吉米 你会感兴趣的
Come with me, Jimmy, this will interest you.
2021年度 NRCHA嚼子未来赛事
The 2021 NRCHA Snaffle Bit Futurity
是由NCHA和NRCHA的冠军种马后代交易所赞助的
is sponsored by the leading sire in the NCHA
其数额超过3700万
and NRCHA with over 37 million in offspring earnings.
让我们用沃斯堡最盛大的欢迎仪式
Let’s have a big Ft. Worth welcome
欢迎NCHA的年度种公马
for the NCHA stallion of the year,
Metallic Cat.
德克萨斯州沃斯堡的Rocking P.牧场
Owned in partnership with the Rocking P. Ranch
蒙大拿州天堂谷的Yellowstone Dutton牧场
in Ft. Worth, Texas and the Yellowstone Dutton ranch
共同拥有
in Paradise Valley, Montana.
等等 “黄石 “买♥♥下了 ” Metallic Cat”?
Wait, the Yellowstone bought Metallic Cat?
一半所有权
Half owners.
如果你想加入这个游戏 伙计
If you’re wanting to get into this game, buddy,
你得做出选择的
you’re gonna have your pick of the litter.
事后 我会让你把他送回去
I’m gonna have you drive him back when we’re done.
等等 我们什么时候回去?
Wait, when are we heading back?
就在散卖♥♥后
Right after the dispersal sale.
课程结束了 吉米 你成为牛仔了
School’s over, Jimmy, and you came out of it a cowboy.
嘿 特拉维斯 我们要去酒吧 你来吗?
Hey, Travis, we’re going to the bar. You coming?
哦 该死 还用你说
Oh shit, you don’t have to ask me twice.
你不应该出现在这里的
You weren’t supposed to be here yet.
见到我别太高兴
Don’t look too happy to see me.
6666农场要把我送回蒙大拿
The Sixes is sending me back to Montana.
我的合同到期了
My contract’s up.
如果合同到期了 他们就不能送你去任何地方了
If it’s up, they can’t send you anywhere.
试试 ” Pitchfork “吧 它就在隔壁
Just try the Pitchfork. Hell, it’s next door.
我喜欢三十英里以外的地方就在这里的隔壁
I love how thirty miles away is next door here.
不 我…
No, I…
我欠他的
I owe him.
约翰·达顿 我给了他我的承诺
John Dutton. I gave him my word.
我尊重这一点
I respect that.
虽然不想听你说出口 但我尊重它
Hate hearing it, but I respect it.
伙计 生活总是那么不公平
Man, life refuses to play fair.
对我不公平
Ain’t played fair with me yet.
对我也是
Me neither.
我们最好还是速战速决吧
We’d better rip this band aid off quick then.
再见 吉米
Goodbye, Jimmy.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们今晚要在饭厅吃饭
We’re eating in the dining room tonight.
为什么我们要在饭厅吃饭?
Why are we eating in the dining room?
因为我喜欢在这里吃饭
‘Cause I like eating in here.
但你和我都不会喜欢这顿晚餐的
But you and I aren’t going to like this dinner.
我们一起去吧?
Shall we?
想得美 亲爱的
Not on your life, sweetheart.
跟你说吧 我们到工棚去看看
Tell you what? Let’s go around to the bunkhouse
去看看那些男孩们都做了些什么晚餐 来吧
and we see what the boys are making for supper. Come on.
谨慎即大勇
Discretion’s the better part of valor.
你说的可太对了
Ain’t that the fucking truth.
好吧 贝丝 玩得愉快 亲爱的
Well, Beth, you have a good time, hon.
逃兵
Quitter.
等你被打完屁♥股♥后 来找我
Come find me after your ass whipping.
你忘了你要和谁结婚了吗?
You forget who you’re marrying?
总有一个更大的熊 亲爱的
There’s always a bigger bear, darling.
请坐吧
Have a seat.
我还是站着吧
I fight standing.
这不是一场战斗
This isn’t a fight.
不是才怪 来吧 放马过来
The fuck it’s not. Come on, let me have it.
如果你是我的一个儿子…
If you were one of my sons
你会怎样?
You’d what?
给我烙印?和我打架?嗯?
Brand me? Fight me? Huh?
不要对我有什么不同 你想打架 我们就打架吧
Don’t treat me any different, you want to brawl, let’s brawl.
你说完了吗?
You done?
或者你需要更多的时间 说服一下自己
Or you need a little more time to psych yourself
是对的
into being right.
或者你只是无缘无故地发脾气
Or are you just throwing a tantrum for no reason
因为这如果是一场比谁
because if this wants to be a contest
更快失去冷静的比赛
about who can lose their composure the most
我很快就能把这张桌子掀到墙上去
I will put this table through the fucking wall.
或者你和我可以坐下来 来一场成年人之间的对话
Or you and I can sit down and have a conversation like adults.
你利用了那个女孩
You used that girl.
你利用了她 现在她正面临坐牢
You used her and now she’s facing prison.
是吗?
Yeah?
好吧 这就是塞伦盖蒂的生活 爸爸
Well, that’s life in the Serengeti, Dad.
我们对我们敌人所做的仅仅就是针对我们的敌人
What we do to our enemies we do to our enemies.
那个女人不是我们的敌人
That woman is not our enemy.
在你提到那女人之前 你的想法是对的
The thought was complete before you mentioned the woman.
我所做的一切都是为了伤害我们的敌人 爸爸
I do anything to hurt our enemies, Dad,
如果我伤害了别人 那就这样吧
If I hurt others, so be it.
我不在意
I don’t care.
我不在乎她是否死在监狱里
I don’t care if she dies in prison.
我不在乎她是否能出来 我他妈的不在乎 好吗?
I don’t care if she gets out, I do not fucking care, okay?
我关心你 我关心凯西
I care about you, I care about Kayce,
我关心瑞普

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!