Because in your heart, you’re part wolf, too.
但携带着狼是一种负担…
But carrying the wolf is a burden…
他是被猎杀最多的猎人
He is the hunter most hunted.
也是被杀戮最多的杀手
The killer most killed.
人和狼一起进化
Man and wolf evolved together.
我们跟它们一样群居生活
We form packs like they do.
我们跟它们一样掠夺领土
We raid territories like they do.
它们跟我们一样会消灭敌人
Destroy their enemies like we do.
我们也曾想尽一切办法来消灭它们
And we have tried everything in our power to destroy them.
但在枪♥支♥和弓箭问世之前
Before guns and bows,
它们也想尽一切办法来摧毁我们
they tried everything to destroy us.
有人说 狼的存在是为了限制人类的扩张
It is said the wolf exists to manage the spread of man
而人的存在也是为了限制狼的扩张
and man exists to manage the spread of the wolf.
所以 如果我们要互相摧毁对方…
So if we’re supposed to destroy each other…
为什么有只狼要保护我?
why is one protecting me?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你得去问狼
You’ll have to ask the wolf.
我要怎么做呢?
How do I do that?
Hanbleceya.
哭着求见
Cry for a vision.
如果你哭得够厉害 它可能会告诉你
If you cry hard enough, he might tell you.
我不知道怎么做
I don’t know how.
你的妻子知道怎么做 我知道怎么做
Your wife knows how. I know how.
当你准备好了 我们会教你
When you’re ready, we’ll teach you.
我已经准备好了
I’m ready.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
那你在这里做什么 除了背叛我?
What are you doing here, except cheatin’ on me?
我怎么会背叛你呢 你还是我的女服务员
How am I cheating on you, you’re still my waitress.
你又不知道我还有在这里工作
You didn’t know I worked here too.
这意味着你会让其他的女人
That means you were gonna let some other hussy
给你做午餐
bring you lunch.
现在打情骂俏有点早 不是吗?
Little early to be flirting, now, idn’t it?
现在刨根问底才是太早了
It’s a little too early to follow through,
但调情永远不会太早
but it’s never too early to flirt.
跟往常一样? 是的
Usual? Yeah.
我最后一次见到你时 法官给了你新生的机会
Last time I saw you, a judge gave you life.
我想生活并不意味着它曾经是什么 不是吗?
Guess life don’t mean what it used to, does it?
我花了30年时间…
我花了30年时间…
I spent 30 years…
在一个混凝土笼子里
inside a concrete box
在一个混凝土笼子里
inside a concrete box
为生存而战 为保持理智而战
fighting to survive, fighting to stay sane,
祈祷一只鸟能从我的窗前飞过
praying that a bird would fly by my window
这样我就能证明我的地方还不错
so I’d have proof of some better place
相比你把我送进的地狱
than the hell you put me in.
不 是你…是你自讨苦吃的
Naw, you… you put yourself in it.
你不配看到那只鸟
You didn’t deserve the bird.
你本可以说实话的
Hm. You could’ve told the truth.
你可以告诉他们 她变得怎么样了… …
You could’ve told them what she’d become
她变成了你造就的人
She became what you made her.
然后你又为此杀了她
And then you killed her for it.
我用爱和尊重抚养你的儿子
I raised your son with love and respect,
我让他有今天的样子
and I made him what he is today.
如果他选择让你毁了他 我无法阻止
If he chooses to let you unmake it, I can’t stop that.
但是 如果你的计划是让我对你
But if your plan is to get me back
自己所做的事情付出代价
for what you did to yourself,
我会像对待其他有同样想法的人
I will treat you like everyone else who showed up
一样对待你
with the same idea,
我会让你从这世界上消失
and I will rid the fucking world of you.
蒙大拿州最好的索尔兹伯里牛排 你好好享受吧
Best Salisbury Steak in Montana. You enjoy it.
因为你永远不知道哪一餐会是你的最后一餐
‘Cause you never know which meal will be your last.
你要离开多久?
How long you gonna be gone?
一整个星期
A whole week.
嗯 你会想我的
Mm. You’re gonna miss me.
是啊 这对你来说很困难
Yeah, it’s gonna be hard on you,
但我需要你坚强起来
but I need you to stay strong.
我是认真的 我对人有这种影响
I’m being serious. I have that effect on people.
这些症状
The symptoms,
严重的忧郁症
some serious melancholy,
呼吸急促
shortness of breath,
腹股沟区域的极度不适
extreme discomfort in the groin area.
好吧 所以爱上你就跟得了性病一样?
Okay, so loving you is kind of like a venereal disease.
噢 瞧瞧你
Oh, look at you.
使用 “L “字母开头单词 仅仅一个星期的时间
Using the L word, just a week in.
妈的
Fuck.
是啊 你是如此迷恋
Yeah, you’re so hooked.
是啊 我头脑发昏了 这是肯定的
Yeah, I’m in over my head, that’s for sure.
看来你是被女人主宰了
Pussy whipped is what it is.
我看你被男人主宰了
I think you’re pecker whipped.
男子主宰? 是的
Pecker whipped? Pecker whipped.
好吧 你都开始编造词汇了
Okay, so now you’re just making up words.
好吧 我可能是有点被男人主宰了
All right, I might be a little pecker whipped.
但你肯定是被女人主宰了
But you are pussy whipped.
一直都是
To my very core.
我和绕桶女孩有什么不同?
How am I different from the barrel racer?
你认真的吗? 一点也不转弯抹角
Really, no segue at all?
直击要害?
Just straight to the serious stuff?
随便说说的 只是好奇
Not serious. Just curious.
我认为…
I think that…
她喜欢… 我身上的潜力
she liked… the potential in me.
我从来就没那潜力
I never really got it.
自然就达不到她的期盼了
Sure as hell didn’t live up to it.
但在看起来 你喜欢现在的我
But it seems like you like me for who I am right now.
是的
I do.
我的标准很低的
My standards are low.
我认为失去一个认为你让他们失望了的人
I think it’s hard to lose someone
是非常痛苦的
who thinks you let them down
因为你根本没有办法再向他们证明他们错了
’cause there’s no way to prove ’em wrong.
即使你办到了 他们也不会看到
Even if you do, they ain’t around to see it.
但我不是来为你设定标准的
But I ain’t here to set standards for you.
你必须为自己设定标准
Gotta set those for yourself.
是的 我希望你不要离开
Yeah, I wish you weren’t leaving.
我也是
Me, too.
不过 再次想念某人的感觉很好
Feels good to miss someone again, though.
是啊 确实如此
Yeah. It does.
为了穿过拉雷多 我走了很长的路
♪ I took the long way through Laredo ♪
拉雷多接纳了我
♪ And Laredo took me in ♪
我穿越沙漠 只是为了看看我是否能融入这个地方
♪ I set out cross the desert just to see if I fit in ♪
我摆脱了德克萨斯人的束缚 他们都是寄生虫
♪ I shook loose of the Texan All them parasitic people ♪
当我越过河流的时候
♪ We’ll see how my complexion holds up ♪
你们将看到我的肤色是如何保持的
♪ When I cross the river ♪
花了一两天时间来让你们明白
♪ It took a day or two to translate ♪
我急需庇护
♪ That I’m in desperate need for shelter ♪
♪ Tu camión y cochino ♪
如果我能摆脱这种天气
♪ If I can get out of this weather ♪
因为他们嘲笑我的外表
♪ Cause they laughed at my appearance ♪
厌恶得鼻子朝天
♪ Turned a nose up in disgust ♪
“Hueles como Marrano和我的名字永远绑在了一起
♪ Hueles como Marrano and my name forever stuck ♪
Javelina
♪ Javelina ♪
敲响了我的门
♪ Knocking at my door ♪
加油
Come on.
她准备好了 先生
She’s ready for you, sir.
谢谢你
Thank you.
如果我告诉你…是因为我说了谎
♪ I’d be lying if I tried to tell you ♪
我没有想过你
♪ I don’t think about you ♪
在我们经历了
♪ After all the miles and the wild nights ♪
无尽的路程和狂欢后
♪ That we been through ♪
上帝知道我们
♪ Lord knows we had a few ♪
在这期间 我们几乎都有受伤和骨折
♪ ‘Tween almost had ’ems and broken bones ♪
梦想的扣子我永远不会戴上
♪ The dream of a buckle I’ll never put on ♪
我厌倦了
♪ I’m jaded ♪
噢 我恨它
♪ Oh, I hate it ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!