May I sit?
请坐
Please.
虽然明知不智
Against my better judgment,
但我想了解一下萨默·希金斯的案子
I’m looking into this case against Summer Higgins.
在两个不同的场合
Two felony assault against peace officer charges,
有两项袭击平和官员的重罪指控 看来是惯犯了
on two separate occasions which makes it habitual.
还有非法入侵 鲁莽危害
There’s criminal trespass, reckless endangerment,
拒捕
resisting arrest.
终身监禁 比尔?
Life in prison, Bill?
我不是检察官 约翰
I’m not the prosecutor, John.
我可以见见她吗?
May I see her?
她算是一个家里的朋友
She’s a family friend of sorts.
她现在和公设辩护人在一起
She’s in with the public defender now.
想加入她们吗?
Want to sit in with them?
要是可以的话
If I could.
149263 审讯室1号♥房♥
149263 in Interview One.
问问囚犯是否愿意让约翰·达顿加入她们
Ask the inmate if she would like John Dutton to join them.
那么 警长
So, Sheriff.
临时警长
Interim Sheriff.
我们都知道那会导致什么
We both know where that leads.
要填补的空缺很大
Big shoes to fill.
你这么认为吗?
You think so?
你不觉得吗?
Don’t you?
唐尼是一个赌鬼以及酒鬼
Donnie was a gambling addict and an alcoholic
他只保护和服务出价最高的人
who only protected and served the highest bidder.
他是一个父亲
He was a father.
我的监狱里有一半的人是父亲
Half the men in my jail are fathers.
我们马上就到
On our way.
我知道在哪里
I know where it is.
由我负责 情况会有所不同
Things will be different with me in charge.
新的规则 嗯?
New rules, huh?
还是老规矩
Still the old rules.
但现在要强制执行
But now they’ll be enforced.

Oh.
看来县里今晚可以睡个好觉了
So the county can sleep good tonight.
我会要求撤销这两项B级重罪
I will ask that both Class B felonies be dropped.
作为交换 我们不对D级鲁莽危害行为提出异议
In exchange, we don’t contest class D reckless endangerment.
请坐吧
Pull up a seat.
刑事侵入重罪可能会
The felony criminal trespass will likely be
被降为轻罪
dropped to a misdemeanor.
我没有袭击他 我把他推了回去
I didn’t assault him, I pushed him back.
那是袭击行为
That’s assault.
嗯 严格意义来说 是殴打行为
Well, technically, it’s battery.
你想审理此案吗?
Do you want to try the case?
在法庭上 就是称为 “袭击”
It is termed “assault” before this court.
他们想要杀鸡儆猴 这就是他们的目的
They’re making an example of me, that’s what they’re doing.
这正是他们要干的
It’s exactly what they’re doing.
而我们只能任他们处置 退一小步
And we need to let them, just a little.
因为这里没有你的同龄人陪审团
Because there’s no jury of your peers here.
你的同龄人都在波特兰
Your peers are in Portland.
而在波特兰 他可能是敌人
And in Portland, he may be the enemy
或我可能是敌人 但在这里?
or I may be the enemy, but here?
敌人是你
The enemy is you.
我们不想和陪审团对着干
We don’t want to go before a jury.
让我去试着辩解一下吧
Let me go try and plea this down.
我可以和他谈一下吗?
Can I talk to him for a minute, please?
我就在外面等着
I’ll be outside.
我不相信这一切会发生
I can’t believe this is happening.
好吧 确实发生了
Well, it’s happening.
你认识那个法官吗?
Do you know the judge?
认识
I know the judge.
你能和他谈谈吗?
Can you talk to him?
不到最后关头还是不要吧
Let’s… Let’s save that card.
他们可是要判我终身监禁啊
They’re asking for life.
会减刑的
That’ll come down.
减到多少 30年?
To what? 30 years?
我要在监狱坐牢30年?
I’m going to do three decades in prison?
我的天 我是说…
My God, I mean…
那你不就成为我这30年里操的唯一的男人!
That’s makes you the last guy I fuck for thirty years!
继续说啊 你只是 …
Go ahead, you just, uh…
你尽管打击吧
you just bang away at the old ego.
我不是那个意思 我只是
That’s not what I mean, I just.
我所做的只是
All I did was
你所做的只是袭击了两名警♥察♥
All you did was assault two police officers.
还犯了一堆其他的法律
And broke a bunch of other laws.
这里不是纽约 萨默 也不是洛杉矶
This ain’t New York, Summer, and it ain’t L.A.
我们的监狱还空空荡荡的 有大把空间
Our jails aren’t overcrowded, there’s plenty of room.
而且我们还不怕塞满它
And we are not afraid to fill them.
但你不是一个罪犯
But you’re not a criminal.
你太生气了 所以违反了法律
You got so mad you broke the law.
而他们对你的所作所为也很生气
And they’re mad as hell you did it.
但你不是一个罪犯 他们知道
But you’re not a criminal, they know that.
现在让他们知道你很抱歉
Now let them know you’re sorry.
我没觉得抱歉
I’m not sorry.
好吧 那你…
Okay, well you…
你最好去道歉 赶紧的 年轻女士
You’d better get sorry, and real quick, young lady.
当你自♥由♥和远离这里的时候
You be mad at the world when you’re free
你会对这个世界感到愤怒
and far away from here.
我不应该听从你女儿的话
I should have never listened to your daughter.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
是她叫我来这里抗♥议♥的
She’s the one who told me to protest here.
她说 为团队做一件事
She said, “Take one for the team.
弄些动静 搞些新闻
Make some noise. Make the news.”
新闻倒是有了 但我现在都没看到我身后有团队
Well, I made the news, and I don’t see my fucking team.
这是贝丝的主意?
This was Beth’s idea?
是啊 她也没有说错
Yeah, she’s not wrong,
我是说… 把机场建在国家公园旁边
I mean… putting an airport next to a national park
是野蛮的 但给见到的第一个警♥察♥一巴掌
is barbaric, but it wasn’t my idea
不是我的主意
to slap the first cop I saw.
是她的主意?
It was hers.
我会让你摆脱这里的 我保证
I’m going to get you out of this. I promise.
当我做出承诺时 就代表我很重视
And when I make a promise, it means something.
你觉得呢?”冷静头脑 “会在这里占上风吗?
What do you think, cooler heads gonna prevail here?
没有看到什么冷静头脑
Not seeing many cool heads.
他们正处于一种 “把它扼杀在萌芽状态 “的心情
They are in a “nip it in the bud” kind of mood.
我将提出缓刑判决
I’m going to offer a big suspended sentence
15年或20年 让他们知道
15, 20 years, something that says to them
“她不会再回来了 ”
“She’s never coming back.”
也许我会和法官谈谈
Maybe I’ll have a word with the judge.
我也不好说 一般都会让事情变得更糟
I don’t know. That always makes it worse.
是啊 别人欠你人情 你才可以让他还你
Yeah, well, you can only ask for favors if you’re owed one.
刚好他欠我人情
And he owes me one.
你看过多少次了?
How many times have you seen it?
四次
Four.
之后发生了什么?
What happens after?
什么之后?
After what?
你的生活
In your life.
在你看到它的那一刻之后 你的生活中发生了什么?
What happens in your life after the moment you see it?
第一次看到是和我的妻子在一起
First time I was with my wife.
第二次是州长来
Second time the Governor came,
让我接受畜牧业专员的任命
asked me to take the appointment for Livestock Commissioner.
第三次 又是和我的妻子在一起…
Then I was with my wife again…
还有就是前几天晚上
Then the other night.
当你看到狼的时候 你正和你的妻子在一起
When you see the wolf and your wife together,
你们在做什么?
what are you doing?
这个我就不好说了
I’m gonna plead the fifth on that one.
上次我看到的时候
Last time I saw it,
她走出来告诉我她怀孕了
she came out and told me she was pregnant.
狼是我们的保护者
The wolf is our protector.
你的精神动物
Your spirit animal.
因为在你的心里 你也是狼的一部分

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!