that he wasn’t weak.
以及我们拿他毫无办法
That we didn’t destroy him.
他是一只动物 试图让其他
He is an animal trying to convince
动物相信 他仍然很强大
other animals he’s still strong.
我们证明了 他并不强大
We proved he wasn’t.
如果他还活着 我怀疑他还活着
If he’s alive, and I doubt he is,
他正呲牙咧嘴地躲在他的床铺后面
he’s hiding behind his bunk with his teeth bared,
等待死亡 因为那是动物
waiting to die because that’s what animals do
在被逼无奈时的表现
when they’re cornered.
而那只动物已经濒临绝境了
And that animal is cornered.
所以我们什么都不做?
So we do nothing about it?
你想让我做什么 贝丝?
What are you asking me, Beth?
你要我把生命浪费在那坨屎上?
You asking me to waste my life on that piece of shit?
不 爸爸
No, Daddy.
这就是我的活着的意义所在
That’s what my life’s for.
贝丝…
Beth…
喂?
Hello?
这是一个来自帕克县监狱的对方付费电♥话♥
This is a collect call from Park County Jail.
来电者 说你的名字
Caller, say your name.
萨默
Summer.
我接受
I accept.
约翰?检察官要求终身监禁
John? The DA’s asking for life in prison.
因为什么?
For what?
抗♥议♥机场建设
Protesting the airport.
噢 我的天 好吧
Oh, God. All right.
我这就过去 呆着别动
I’m on my way. Just stay there.
抱歉 这话有点愚蠢
I’m sorry, that was a dumb thing to say.
我在去的路上了…
I’m on my way…
随着昨天在贝尔格莱德的鲁比咖啡馆发生的可怕枪击事件
As more information comes out about the horrific shootout
更多信息的披露
at the Ruby’s Cafe in Belgrade yesterday,
袭击者已被确认为
the assailants have been identified as members
当地民兵的成员
of a local militia that has been the subject of
该民兵一直是警长部门和牲畜经纪人之间
a continued operation between the Sheriff’s department
持续行动的对象
and Livestock Agents that has now
现已夺去了帕克县警长的生命
taken the life of Park County’s own Sheriff.
如果不是前畜牧专员
The armed robbery interrupted
约翰·达顿的干预
by Former Livestock Commissioner John Dutton
这场被打断的武装抢劫肯定会
would have certainly led to a greater loss
导致更多无辜生命的死亡
of innocent life had he not intervened.
约翰·达顿接受佩里州长支持的演讲时
John Dutton’s acceptance speech of Governor Perry’s endorsement
显得很奇怪 不太合群
seemed odd and out of touch when he gave it.
现在 有了点预言的意味
Now, it has the ring of prophecy.
There is a war being waged against our way of life.
有一场针对我们生活方式的战争正在展开
There is a war being waged against our way of life.
有一场针对我们生活方式的战争正在展开
他们会满嘴谎言的告诉你们
They will tell you all the reasons
你们的生活方式对蒙大拿州是多么不利的
why our way of life is bad for Montana.
然而 丑陋的事实是 他们想要土地
The ugly truth is they want the land.
如果让他们如愿 它将永远不会再像我们的土地
And if they get it, it will never look like our land again.
用今天的话说 这就是进步
That is progress in today’s terms.
所以 如果你寻求的是进步 请不要投我的票
So if it’s progress you seek, do not vote for me.
我是进步的反面
I am the opposite of progress.
我是它所要摧毁的墙
I am the wall that it bashes against.
而我也不会是那个溃败的人
And I will not be the one who breaks.
你说的对 达顿先生 看来你不会的
No, Mister Dutton. It doesn’t appear you will.
现在他可以在一切之上成为英雄了
Now he gets to be the hero on top of fucking everything else.
不 不 不…
No, no, no…
他给了你一个空子
He just gave you a window.
什么空子?
What window?
他刚刚稳住了本州所有农场主的投票
He just secured the vote of every rancher in the state.
他原本就拥有那部分选票
He already had them.
什么空子?
What window?
他给你的不仅仅是那样 他还给了你一个口号♥
He gave you more than that. He gave you a slogan.
他是进步的反面?
He’s the opposite of progress?
那你就是进步的代言人
You be the face of it.
你就是进步
You are progress.
进步并不是想要人♥民♥的土地
Progress doesn’t want the people’s land.
它想要保住它
It wants to preserve it.
进步要的机遇以及所有人的平等
Progress wants opportunity and equality for all.
牧场主不会再赢得选举了
Ranchers don’t win elections anymore.
你所需要的是博兹曼、米苏拉和海伦娜
All you need is Bozeman, Missoula, and Helena.
成为务实进步主义的代表
Be the face of pragmatic progressivism.
成为之间的桥梁 你将成为州长
Be the bridge and you will be Governor.
好了 现在是我们与他分道扬镳的时候
Okay, now is when we separate from him.
向蒙大拿州介绍你的亲生父亲
Introduce Montana to your real father.
我们去走走 谈些策略
We’re just gonna walk and talk some strategy.
你尽管去 孩子
You do that, son.
我认为还是不要把我父亲扯进来
Um… I don’t think we want to bring my father into this.
现在是最好的时机
Now’s the perfect time.
他进过监狱
He was in prison.
什么原因?
What for?
谋杀
Murder.
谁?
Who?
他谋杀了谁?
Who did he murder?
我母亲
My mother.
你母亲?
Your mother?
而你现在才告诉我这些
And you’re just telling me this now.
那是40年前的事了
It was 40 years ago.
他已经偿还债务了 我也已经原谅他了
And he paid his debt. I have forgiven him.
多么高尚啊 杰米 这实在是太好了
How noble, Jamie. That’s just great.
你认为蒙大拿州的选民们
Do you think the voters of Montana
也会原谅他吗?
are going to forgive him too?
蒙大拿州的选民不需要知道
The voters of Montana don’t need to know.
这么聪明的人怎么会他妈的这么蠢呢?
How can someone so brilliant be so fucking stupid?
当你参加竞选时
Your birth certificate becomes public record
你的出生证明会变成公共记录
when you run for office.
共和党全国委员会将会进行背景调查
The RNC will run a background check
唯一的目标就是要挖出污点
with the sole goal of digging up dirt
而你刚刚给了他们一大堆
and you just gave them a pile.
更别说你父亲打算
Not to mention what your father plans
用这些信息去做什么了
to do with this information.
我有计划的
I have a plan for that.
唯一的计划就是
The only plan is to put as much distance
你要离他远远的
between you and him as you can.
如果你有兴趣做州长的话
If you have any interest in being Governor,
让他离开你的房♥子 从你的生活消失
get him out of your house and get him out of your life.
她说的没错 孩子
She’s not wrong, son.
如果我将成为你的负担…
If I’m going to be a liability for you…
也许我最好…
Maybe I better just…
让我自己消失一段时间
make myself scarce for a while.
我不希望你这样做
I don’t want you to do that.
我知道你不愿意
I know you don’t.
但你只要想想你生活中所有的时间
But you just think about all the times in your life
你想要的对你来说都是最糟糕的事情
where what you wanted was the worst thing for you.
看你从前面进来有点不太习惯呀
Not used to seeing you come in through the front door.
是啊 可能是第一次
Yeah. Might be the first time.
从后面进还得给他们下药 不是吗?
Drug a few in through the back, though, didn’t we?
是啊
That we did.
谁是警局指挥官?
Who’s Watch Commander?
拉姆齐 今天过后就不是了
Ramsey, till the end of the day.
他要退休了?
He retiring?
被任命为临时警长了
Appointed him interim Sheriff.
不是山姆吗?
Not Sam?
不是
Not Sam.
约翰 你还好吗
John, how are you.
嗯 还活着 比尔
Well, I’m breathing, Bill.
鉴于我们目前已知的信息
At this point I don’t need a statement
这个节骨眼好像也不需要你来陈述什么
from you beyond what we have.
县律师正在整理证人的证词
County attorney is compiling witness statements,
那要花点时间
and that’s gonna take a while.
这不是我来这里的原因
Not why I’m here.
我可以坐下吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!