Hey.
你为什么不阻止他?
Why didn’t you stop him?
阻止他什么?
Stop him from what?
阻止他走进满是武装劫匪的餐厅
From walking into a diner full of armed robbers.
贝丝 我阻止不了他的
Beth, I can’t stop your father from doing anything.
他这么做 是因为他认为自己是对的
He does what he does because he thinks he’s right.
我要么上去帮他 要么在旁边看着
I can either help him or I can watch him.
我注意到你好像对我进那餐厅没什么担忧啊
I notice you aren’t too worried about me running in there.
宝贝 我从来都不用担心你
Baby, I never worry about you.
我知道你一定会好好的
I know nothing’s happening to you.

Hm.
总有一天会出事的
It’s gonna happen to me one day.
无人能幸免的
It happens to us all.
晚点见
I’ll see you later.
今天只有你吗?
Just you today?
是的 只有我
Yeah, just me.
你会骑马吗?
You know how to ride?
不会
No.
但如果有铲屎奥♥运♥项目的话
But if there’s an Olympic event for shoveling shit,
我肯定会拿奖牌
I’d win a medal.
先生 对不起…
Sir. Sorry…
给我♥干♥活的都是些什么强盗啊
Bunch of goddam pirates working for me.
给另一匹马上马鞍
Saddle another one.
今天你要学骑马了
Today you learn to ride.
快点
Hurry up.
痛痛痛 我的蛋蛋!操!
Ouch, my balls! Fuck!
你身体得随马的步伐摇动
Well,you gotta bounce with the horse.
我就是随着马摇动的
I am bouncing with the horse.
不对 不对
No, no, no.
听着 你这是在和马反着来了
All right? You’re bouncing against the horse.
这么说吧 当马弹起来的时候
All right, when the horse bounces up,
脚要踩马镫向上发力
let it stand you in the stirrups,
等它身体下摆的时候 坐回马鞍上
then when it comes down, sit back in the saddle.
来试试
Let’s try.
好点了吗?
Better?
蛋蛋是好了 但脚费力
Better on my balls. Harder on my legs.
这就是人生 卡特
That’s life, Carter.
总会有遭受打击的时候
Something’s always getting beat no matter what.
你们每天都这样吗?
You guys do this all day?
会好起来的
It gets easier.
好吧 我想应该没有比这更难的了
Well, it can’t get much fucking harder.
你知道…
You know…
你知道我们要做什么吗?
You know what we’re gonna do?
我们要让你试试骂爹骂娘的滋味
We’re gonna ride the foul right out of your mouth.
卧♥槽♥!
Fuck!
妈的 慢点!
God damn it, slow down!
闭上嘴巴 骑就是了
Just shut up and ride.
他们称这为水牛谷
They call this the Buffalo valley.
这里面有水牛吗?
Are there buffalo in it?
有啊 有时它们会从公园里漫步过来… …
Yeah, well, sometimes they’ll wander up from the park…
1889年 当他们认为所有的水牛都消失的时候
In 1889, when they thought all the buffalo were gone,
军队来到我们的农场 询问是否有人看到过水牛
the Army came to our ranch asking if anyone had seen any.
我曾祖父告诉他们 “没见过”
My great grandfather told ’em “no”,
因为他认为 他们想杀死剩下的水牛
’cause he thought they wanted to kill the rest,
事实上 他知道它们在哪里
but he knew where they were.
它们就在这里
They were right here.
当公园开始要保护水牛的时候
When the park started to protect the buffalo,
他和我祖父把它们
he and my grandfather herded them down through Gardiner
从加德纳赶回了公园
back into the park.
现在 全国各地的水牛都是我祖先
And now, every buffalo in the nation is descendants
在这里发现的水牛的后代
of the buffalo my ancestors found right here.
他们当初为什么要杀死它们?
Why’d they kill them in the first place?
纽约的有钱人
Well, the rich people in New York
喜欢吃它们的舌头
liked to eat their tongues
法国女人喜欢穿它们皮毛所制成的毛皮大衣
and the women in France liked to wear their fur as coats.
而军队…
And the Army…
军队只是想让它们永远消失
Well, the Army just wanted them gone.
军队为什么想让它们消失
Why’d the army want ’em gone?
因为他们希望印第安人消失
Because they wanted the Indians gone,
而水牛是印第安人赖以生存的财富
and buffalo is what Indians depended on.
如今 水牛都生活在牧场或是保护区里
Now the buffalo live on ranches or preserves.
印第安人跟它们的状况没什么两样
Not much different for the Indians.
这不公平
That’s not fair.
是啊
No.
让我…
Let me…
告诉你公平是什么
Tell you what fair means
公平意味着一方以另一方无法抱怨的方式
fair means one side got exactly what they wanted
获得了他们最想要的东西
in a way that the other side can’t complain about.
没有什么是公平的
There’s no such thing as fair.
走吧
Come on.
介意给我倒一杯吗? 亲爱的
You mind pouring me one of those, honey?
当然可以 爸爸
Sure, Daddy.
你♥他♥妈♥的在做什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
那你♥他♥妈♥的在做什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
你不知道自己有多么幸运
You don’t know how lucky you are.
你能从昏迷醒来是上帝赐予的
Your coma, that was a gift from God.
上帝可没给我赐予过什么
God did’t give me any gifts.
I had to watch it.
我不得不眼睁睁看着
I had to watch it.
我看着脓水和胆汁从你身上冒出来
I watched pus and bile bubble out of you.
这里 这里 这里
Here. And here. Here.
还有这里 在这60天时间里
And here for 60 fucking days,
我只能眼睁睁的看着你的生命流逝
I had to watch the life leak out of you.
结果 你现在想方设法的要去把命再次弄丢
And then you look for a way to lose it again.
你♥他♥妈♥是要去送死…
You fucking seek it…
我不会再去体验那滋味了
Well, I’m not doing that again.
下次 我不会再去苦苦哀求上帝让你苏醒了
I am not willing you back to life the next time you die.
我应该怎么做 贝丝?
What was I supposed to do, Beth?
就放任那十几个人因为口袋里的零钱
Let a dozen people get killed for the change
就要被杀掉吗?
in their pocket
是的!
Yes!
因为你死后 你为之奋斗的一切…
Because when you die everything that you fought for
以及你让我为之奋斗的一切都会随你而去
and everything that you had me fight for dies with you.
我不是那样的人 亲爱的
I’m not made like that, honey.
那就他妈的回炉重造吧!
Then get fucking remade!
我为你奋斗得很辛苦 爸爸
I fight so hard for you, Dad.
而你的所作所为 没有任何帮助
And you do nothing to help me.
你所做的正好相反
You do the opposite.
我做的是我心中认为是正确的事情
I do what’s right in my heart.
我灵魂深处同样这么认为 我不会停下来的
What’s in my soul and I won’t stop.
我不会因为任何人停下 包括你
I won’t stop for anyone including you.
你四处声张正义
You look for justice everywhere.
无处不漏 除了自己
Everywhere but the mirror.
那个想杀你的人的正义在哪里?嗯?
Where’s the justice for the man who tried to kill you? Huh?
你会为陌生人冒生命危险
You will risk your life for strangers,
但你对那个干了这事的人又冒了什么风险呢?
but what are you risking to find the man who fucking did this?
爸爸 看着它!
Dad, look at it!
你不会看的
You won’t look
因为你知道是谁干的
because you know who did it.
你…
You have some…
你和他有着一些些虚假的联♥系♥ 你认为他是你的孩子?
false connection with him. You think he’s your child?
好吧 我不在乎
Fine. No, think it. I don’t care.
但你的孩子 他烧伤了我的皮肤
But your child, he burned the skin from me.
而你却无所作为… …
And you’ve done nothing about it…
不是杰米干的
It wasn’t Jamie.
不要再自欺欺人了
Stop lying to yourself.
不是杰米
It wasn’t Jamie.
他的名字叫特瑞尔·瑞金斯
His name is Terrell Riggins.
他被判处无期徒刑
He’s serving life in prison.
他袭击我们是为了向敌对的帮派成员证明
He attacked us to send a message to rival gang members
他并不软弱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!