Oh, I’m just happy, honey.
你要当哥哥了
You’re gonna be a brother.
你们有宝宝了?
You’re having a baby?
是的 我们要有宝宝了 亲爱的
Yeah, we sure are, honey.
我就知道你睡的不是午觉
I knew those weren’t naps you were taking.

Ugh.
你最好开始攒钱了 爸爸
You better start saving up your money, Dad.
我照看孩子可不是免费的
I don’t babysit for free.
来吧 Sunka
Come on, Sunka.
好吧 我承认错误
All right. I stand corrected.
他确实不需要性谈话
He does not need the sex talk.
不过 我们确实早该和他谈谈的
We sure could’ve used it, though.
你很高兴 对不对?
You’re happy, right?
我很高兴
I’m happy.
他们来了
They’re here.
是时候为团队做一件事了
Time to take one for the team.
是的
Yeah.
嘿!
Hey!
你没有权利来这里!
You have no right to be here!
好吧 起来…起来!
Okay. Get up…get up!
我正在起来! 快走 快走! 好的!
I’m getting up! Move, move! Okay!
正如我们所看到的
More than 300 protesters have been arrested
超过300名示♥威♥者被逮捕
as we’ve seen.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
我以为我们拖住了新闻工作人员
I thought we pulled the news crews.
他们被安排在公路上
They were set up on the road.
他们怎么知道要在路上布置的?
How did they know to set up on the road?
不清楚 被告知了
Unclear. Tipped off.
可能是其中一个示♥威♥者
Probably one of the protestors.
总共有117名示♥威♥者
In total, 117 protestors
已被逮捕 并被指控犯有非法侵入罪
have been arrested and charged with criminal trespassing,
刑事破坏 以及未能驱散
criminal mischief, and failure to disperse.
有三人被指控袭击警♥察♥
Three have been charged with assault on a police officer,
而 “自♥由♥地球 “的领导人
and the leader of Free Earth,
萨默-希金斯 被指控
Summer Higgins, has been charged
有严重攻击平和官员的重罪
with felony aggravated assault on a peace officer.
几周前 在牲畜代理和警长事务所门前
She was arrested a few weeks ago for a similar assault
一次不相干的抗♥议♥活动中
on Livestock Agents and Sheriff’s Deputies
她曾因类似的攻击行为被捕
in an unrelated protest.
嗯 似乎叙述对我们有利
Hm. Seems the narrative is in our favor.
我们需要在纽约有个劲爆新闻
We need a big news day in New York.
如果这事传到全国 叙述就会被翻转
If this goes national, the narrative will be flipped.
嘿 爸爸 早上好 亲爱的
Hey, Daddy. Morning, honey.
纽♥约♥时♥报♥ 请问您的电♥话♥要打给谁?
New York Times, how may I direct your call?
国家电视台 布雷特-伊夫
Brett Eaves at the national desk.
你今天要做什么?
What are you doing today?
装载公牛 你呢?
Loading bulls. You?
曝光破事
Loading bullshit.
我是布莱特
This is Brett.
嘿 布雷特 你知道发生在蒙大拿州被
Hey, Brett, are you aware of the protest happening
联邦探员驱散了的抗♥议♥活动吗?
in Montana that was broken up by Federal agents?
不知道 什么的抗♥议♥?
No, protest over what?
一些机场的抗♥议♥ 117人被逮捕
Some airport. 117 people were arrested.
我想有三到四个人最后进了医院
And I think three or four ended up in the hospital.
KNBS 值得一看
KNBS. Worth a watch.
我想你会看到其潜力
I think you’ll see the potential.
谢谢 我会去看的 敬请期待
Thanks, I’ll check it out. More to come.
你在忙什么 亲爱的?
What’re you up to, sweetheart?
你想要的 爸爸
What you asked, Daddy.
祝你有个愉快的一天
Have a good day.
去吧 把他们带来吧
Go ahead and bring them boys.
让他们在那里筛选
Let them sift in there now.
嘿 公牛 嘿 公牛
Hey, bulls. Hey, bulls.
慢点 孩子们 慢点 孩子们 慢点 孩子们
Hold up, boys, hold up, boys. Hold up, boys.
让他们装载 让他们装载
Let ’em load. Let ’em load.
去吧 蒂特
Go ahead, Teeter.
你从哪里弄来的小母牛?
Where’d you get the heifers?
我昨天把它们放出来了
I put them out yesterday.
很好 我可不想给这些拆毁围栏的东西
Good, I don’t need any of these tearing down fences
找女朋友
looking for a girlfriend.
你想让我开车吗?
You want me to drive?
不 我来开车
Nah, I’ll drive.
应该是好事 对吧?
This should be good. Yeah?
我们需要见面
We need to meet.
关于什么 我想知道…
About what, I wonder…
有什么合适的时间吗?
Is there a time that works?
你知道牧场在哪里 随时可以来
You know where the ranch is. Come by whenever.
我更喜欢中立的地方
I’d prefer a neutral site.
牧场是一个中立的地方
The ranch is a neutral site.
对我来说不是
Not for me.
是啊 那是谁的错呢?
Yeah, and whose fault is that?
你知道在哪里可以找到我
You know where to find me.
我们把这些公牛放下后 我们要去镇上见警长
After we drop these bulls we’re gonna meet the sheriff in town.
好的
Okay.
你知道 你是我生命中唯一不问我为什么
You know, you’re the only one in my life who don’t ask me
我们要做某一件事的人了
why when I say we’re doing a thing.
我想如果你想让我知道 你会告诉我为什么
I figure you’ll tell me why if you want me to know
或者等我们到了 我就知道了
or I’ll figure it out when we get there.
没有怪你的意思 瑞普
Not calling you out for it, Rip.
我是在感谢你
I’m thanking you for it.
我知道谁想杀我
I know who tried to kill me.
先生 也许警长不是你该找的人
Sir, maybe the Sheriff isn’t who you should be talking to,
也许你应该让我来处理这个问题
maybe you let me fucking handle it.
我想亲自杀了他 瑞普
I’d like to kill him myself, Rip.
但他正坐在监狱里
But he’s sitting in prison
那是余生都要
and that’s where he’s going to stay
待的破地方
for the rest of his shitty life.
我们现在要和警长见面
We’re meeting with the Sheriff right now to figure out
以便商讨如何让他的余生更短一点
how we make that life just a little shorter.
等等 先生 等一下 等一下
Hold it, sir. Hold it. Hold it.
没人在吃饭
Nobody’s eating.
他们只是互相盯着对方
They’re just staring at each other.
你的卡车里有什么?
What do you got in the truck?
手套箱里有一把手♥枪♥
Got a pistol in the glove box.
座位后面有一把步♥枪♥
Got a rifle behind the seat.
上卡车
Get in the truck.
他们已经走了
They’re gone.
我需要钱包 戒指 手表
I’m gonna need wallets, rings, watches.
给我他妈的放桌子上!
On the fucking table!
打开它 打开它!
Open it. Open it!
手放在桌子上!
Hands on the table!
你♥他♥妈♥的不要动!
Don’t you fucking move!
眼睛看前面
Eyes front.
这就对了 这就对了
That’s right. That’s right.
他回来了 牛仔回来了
He’s back. The cowboy’s back.

Hey.
他就在拐角处
He’s around the corner.
你以为这样就能救你 你这该死的懦夫?
You think that’s gonna save you, you fucking coward?
我他妈的会杀了她 我向上帝发誓 我他妈的会这么做的!
I’ll fucking kill her, I swear to God, I’ll fucking do it!
是的 那么你就没有人
That’s right, then you won’t have anybody
躲在后面 对吗?
to hide behind, will you?
派对快结束了
Party’s almost over.
你明白吗?
You see it?
我知道了
I got it.
只要你想 什么时候都可以
Whenever you want.
啊!
Ah!
试图… 给我女儿打电♥话♥ 约翰
Trying to… Call my daughter, John.
好的
Okay.
嘿 好了
Hey, there you are.
嘿 爸爸 我可以稍后给你打电♥话♥吗?
Hey, Dad, can I call you later?
孩子们在我身上爬来爬去 —

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!