Excuse me, sir.
统统给我回去
Yeah, right there.
往好的方面想 现在…
On the bright side of things, now…
现在我可以安静地吃这个了
now I can eat this in peace.
晚饭后我还能吃蛋糕吗?
Can I still have cake after supper?
见鬼 你现在就可以吃了
Hell, you can have some right now.
蛋糕配牛排?
Cake with steak?
蛋糕配牛排
Cake with your steak.
这他妈的是怎么回事?
What in the fuck was that about?
你在饭桌上要
What kind of childhood bullshit
要上演些什么童年破事?
are you working out at the dinner table?
是的 就跟你看到的那样 瑞普
Yeah, that’s what it is, Rip.
就是那张餐桌
It’s the table.
那个破房♥间
It’s that whole fucking room.
一个不存在的家庭
It’s this stifling, oppressive, false fucking fantasy
令人窒息压抑 充满虚假的幻想
of a family that just does not exist.
从来就他妈的没有存在过
Never fucking existed.
你知道那张桌子上有四种不同的叉子和勺子吗?
Do you know there was four different forks and spoons
里普?
on that table, Rip?
四种 桌子上还有一种牡蛎勺子
Four. There’s an oyster spoon on the table.
我们吃牡蛎吗?
Do we eat oysters?
我们才不吃
No.
但上帝保佑 我们有他妈的牡蛎勺子
But by God do we have the fucking spoon for it.
如果你不喜欢那个房♥间
If you don’t like the room,
那就换个房♥间吃
then eat in a different room.
在另一张桌子上
At a different fucking table.
我是说 看 那里就有一张桌子
I mean, look, there’s a table right there.
我们为什么不在这里吃呢?
Why don’t we eat right here?
你说呢?
What do you say?
那么 你见过的最长的一条有多大?
So, what’s the biggest one you’ve ever seen?
六英尺
Six feet.
那是一条大蛇 那是一条该死的大蛇
That’s a big snake. That’s a big damn snake.
我们正在重建马厩
We were rebuilding the horse stalls.
它在谷仓里?
It was in the barn?
是的
It was in the barn.
你看到它了吗? 噢 当然 我看到了
Did you see it? Oh, yeah, I saw it.
他当时和你差不多大 当他看到它时
He was about your age and when he saw it
他做了和其他人一模一样的事
he did exactly what the rest
他像一只该死的蜘蛛一样跑上墙去
he ran up the wall like a damn spider
并挂在房♥梁上
and hung from the rafters.
这倒是真的
That’s true.
但是 嘿 谨慎即大勇
But hey, discretion is the better part of valor
相信我 我挂在那上面
and trust me, there was a ton of valor
有十足的勇气 我跟你说
up in them rafters, let me tell you.
你杀了它吗?
Did you kill it?
见鬼 不 我没有杀它
Hell, no, I didn’t kill it.
你知道那些东西吃了多少老鼠吗?
You know how many mice those things eat?
我也不会让其他人杀它
And I wouldn’t let any of the boys kill it either.
但我有一条老黑狗…你记得他吗?
But I had this old heeler… do you remember him?
记得 你记得吗?
I do. You remember?
当然
Oh, sure.
好吧 他可太凶了
Well, he was meaner than shit…
他的动作也很敏捷
And he was cat quick.
有一天他发现了那条蛇
And one day he found that snake,
哦 我的上帝 这两个东西 这两个东西去… …
and oh my God, those two, those two went at it…
发生了什么事?
What happened?
你打开这个时要小心
You be careful when you open this.
哦!
Oh!
数数这些环 你就知道它有多老了
Count those rings and you’ll see how old it is.
谢谢你
Thank you.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
生活已经很艰难了 你不需要再添油加醋了 知道了吗?
Life is plenty hard, you don’t need to help it, you hear me?
你是说我让生活更加艰难?
You’re saying I make life harder?
每天都是如此
Every day.
不 给你了 你留着吧
No, that’s yours. You keep that.
你要说什么?
What do you say?
谢谢你
Thank you.
给我看看
Let me see them.
有什么问题吗?
Something wrong?
我不知道你们大森林东部还有狼
I didn’t know y’all had wolves east of Big Timber.
没有吧 有一只
There aren’t. There’s one.
你看到了一只狼?
You saw a wolf?
现在正盯着它呢
Staring at him right now.
让我和主席谈谈
Let me talk to the Chairman.
我明天再给你答复
I’ll get back to you tomorrow.
凯西 无论如何 不要开枪打它
Kayce, whatever you do, don’t shoot it.
如果它靠近我的马 我就射杀它
If it gets near my horses, I’m shooting it.
如果它靠近你的马 那是一次考验
If it goes near your horses, it’s a test.
如果你射杀它 你就失败了
And if you shoot it you fail.
我明天会打电♥话♥给你
I’ll call you tomorrow.
好了 伙计 该出来了
All right, buddy, time to get out.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
闭上我的眼睛?
Close my eyes?
嗯… 下面的事情已经不一样了
Well… Things down there are not the same.
怎么不一样了?
Not the same how?
好吧 有时候 它会无缘无故的
Well, sometimes it just gets stiff as a board
变得跟木板一样硬
for like no reason.
现在有这种情况吗?
Is that happening right now?
有什么解决办法吗?
Got any solutions?
你知道吗 我打算让你♥爸♥爸来告诉你解决方案
You know, I’m gonna let your dad handle the solutions.
我想是时候让你跟泰特谈谈了
I think it’s time you gave Tate the talk.
谈什么?
What talk?
谈性
The sex talk.
你父亲从未…
Your father never…
他当然没有
Of course he didn’t.
你儿子正坐在浴缸里 和一个…
Your son is sitting in the bathtub with a…
我都说不上来 男孩的问题
I can’t even say it. A boy issue.
我需要你去那里和他谈谈
I need you to go in there and talk him through
如何处理它
how to deal with it.
好吧 我相信他自己会想出
Well, I’m sure he’ll figure out how to deal with that
如何处理这个问题的
all on his own.
凯西 他必须了解…
Kayce, he’s got to understand…
它的…用途
You know, the… the purpose of it.
我们都是动物 生命是如何创造的
How we’re all animals and how life is created.
宝贝 他是在一个牧场长大的
Baby, he grew up on a ranch. Oh.
他从出生起就一直在看动物做♥爱♥
He’s been watching animals screw since he was born,
然后他又看着它们生孩子
and then he watched them have babies.
他帮我拉过小牛出来 协助马生下马驹
He’s helped me pull calves and foal out horses.
他知道他需要知道的 关于性的一切
He knows everything he needs to know about sex.
有一天 当他16岁的时候 我会让他坐下来
And one day when he’s sixteen, I’ll sit him down
我会告诉他为什么他在结婚前不应该这样做
I’ll tell him why he shouldn’t until he’s married.
而他会答应我…
And he’s gonna promise me…
然后在一个星期五的晚上 他要出去
and then one Friday night he’s gonna go out
遇到一个女孩 他们会坠入爱河
and meet some girl, they’re gonna fall in love
像兔子一样做♥爱♥
and fuck like rabbits
直到他们分手或她怀孕
until they break up or she gets pregnant.
因为这正是发生在我们身上的事情
Cause that’s exactly what happened to us.
是的 我想我们已经长大了 不是吗?
Yes, I guess we outgrew that, huh?
噢 对了 还有一件事我忘了说
Oh, yeah, there was something else I forgot to mention.
是吗?
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
那是什么?
What was it?
噢 没错 我们又做了一次
Oh yeah, we did it again.
我们做了什么?
What did we do?
像兔子一样做♥爱♥ 直到我怀孕
Fucked like rabbits ’til I got pregnant.
你怀孕了?
You’re pregnant?
你的狗可以和我一起去睡觉吗?
Can your dog come to bed with me?
她是所有人的狗 伙计
She’s everybody’s dog, buddy.
跟狗说去吧
Tell that to the dog.
妈妈为什么哭?
Why’s mom crying?
哦 我只是很高兴 亲爱的