Get me the Attorney General’s office
和州长办公室的电♥话♥
and the Governor’s office.
这根本不是抗♥议♥ 这是在侵占
This is not a protest. It’s an occupation.
与县检察官会谈
Meet with county attorney.
我希望他们今天就被起诉
I want them charged today.
好吧 如果我是你 我会谨慎一点
Well, I’d be careful if I were you.
我们最不想要的就是
The last thing that we need is
这些人用脸书与他们纽约的朋友联♥系♥
these people facebooking their friends in New York
这样我们华尔街大楼外就会有示♥威♥者
and then we have protestors outside our building
还会有全国性的新闻报道
on Wall Street with national news coverage.
你是在建议我们什么都不做吗?
Are you suggesting we do nothing?
不 我是建议我们要谨慎行事
No, I’m suggesting we be careful.
我会做的第一件事是让媒体离开那里
The first thing I would do is get the press out of there.
行不通 我们无权让媒体离开
Mm-mm, we can’t tell the press to leave.
当然可以 那是私人财产 不是吗?
Of course you can. It’s private property, right?
一旦我们让媒体离开那里
Once we get the press out of there
我们就不必再谨慎行事了
we don’t have to be careful anymore.
然后呢?
And then?
一旦媒体离开 你就可以提出指控 对吗?
Once the press is gone you can press charges, right?
然后 公♥安♥部门
And then the Sheriff’s Department,
他们就可以拽着那些嬉皮士的头发离开
they can drag them out by their hippie hair.
撤走媒体会让事情更糟
Removing the press makes it a bigger story.
撤走媒体才能行事
Removing the press becomes the story.
让他们尽情地说闲话吧
Let them bitch about that all they want.
他们也不会唧唧歪歪太久
They won’t bitch for long
蒙大拿州的人 他们不喜欢坏消息
people in Montana, they don’t like bad news.
他们搬到这里来就是为了逃避那些破事
They moved here to escape all that shit.
他们想知道的是天气怎么样
They want to know the weather,
他们想知道牛仔竞技比赛什么时候开始
they want to know what time the rodeo starts
他们想知道山猫队的对手是谁
and they want to know who the Bobcats are playing.
如果他们想要知道坏消息 他们会看CNN的
If they want bad news they’ll watch CNN.
但是CNN又不在这里
And CNN ain’t here.
好吧 我不确定我这个纽约人能不能相信
Well, I’m not sure the New Yorker in me can trust that.
好吧 你现在也不在纽约 伙计
Well, you’re not in New York now, buddy.
你的直觉在这里一文不值
Your instincts are worthless here.
埃利斯 通知媒体撤离我们的地♥产♥
Ellis, inform the press to vacate our property.
我来就行
I can do it.
他们更愿意接受当地人的劝告
They’ll take it better from a local.
报上马来!
Horses!
坦皮科马
Tampico.
看起来不错 是啊
Looks good. Yeah.
枣红马? 是的
Bay horse? Yeah.
修长马 你觉得你能搞定它吗?
Stringbean, think you can handle him?
可以 先生
Yes, sir.
谢谢你
Thank you.
来了 来了
Here we go, here we go.
就是它 先生
Yes, sir.
好了
All right.
你用绳子绑住他了?
You roped him?
扔到他身上了
Got thrown at him.
报上马来! 后面那匹毕仔马
Horses! Curly Bill back there.
搞定了吗?我来帮你 抓住他了
Get done? I’ll help you. Got him.
一击命中
Downtown.
啊 就是钱斯骑着把帽子弄丢那匹?
Ah, the one Chance lost his hat in?
这匹毕仔马? 是的 先生
This Curly Bill? Yes, sir.
噢 我天 你最好早起把帽子拧紧点 吉米
Oh, boy, you best screw your hat down in the morning, Jimmy.
就是这样 停那就好
There you go Right there.
好了 好了
All right. Okay.
嘿 牛仔
Hey, cowboy.
可以去洗个澡了
Could use a bath.
是啊 他今天应得的 对吧?
Yeah, he earned one today, huh?
我不是在说那匹马
I ain’t talking about the horse.
好吧 我可能也应得一次
Yeah, I might have earned one too.
那么 关于你欠我的那顿晚餐
So about that dinner you owe me.
没错 我确实欠你一次晚餐
That’s right, I do owe you.
我确实很饿了
I sure am hungry.
嗯 就像你说的 我需要洗个澡
Well, like you said, I need a shower.
好的 那么 定在你洗完澡后
All right. So, after your shower.
好主意 但是 呃… …
It’s a great idea, but, uh…
我可能要开两个小时拖车回去清洗
My trailer’s about a two hour ride that way.
清洗架就在那里
Wash rack right over there.
是啊 没错
Yeah, it is.
那么 我半小时后在这里见你
So, I’ll meet you back here in half an hour.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hello.
去过帕迪卡的咖啡馆吗?
Ever been to the café in Paducah?
没去过
No, I haven’t.
嗯 挺不错的
Well, it’s pretty good.
好吧 那就去帕杜卡了 对吧?
Well, Paducah it is, then, huh?
很好 很好
Great. Great.
那么我就 呃… …
Guess I’ll just, uh…
就在这里尽快结束吧
just finish up here, then.
对了 告诉你一声 工棚有淋浴间的
Just so you know, there is a shower in the bunkhouse.
当我说清洗架时 我是在忸怩作态
When I said wash rack I was being coy.
忸怩作态?
Coy?
我是在调情
I was flirting.
嗯 不错
Well, that’s good.
我很难用语言来形容
It’s kind of hard to describe with words
我现在是有多么不自在
how uncomfortable I am right now.
我可以想象得到
I can imagine.
我在卡车那边等你
I’ll meet you over at the truck.
成交 成交
Deal. Deal.
站起来!反击!
Stand up! Fight back!
我们该怎么做?
What do we do?
站起来 反击!
Stand up, fight back!
我们做什么?
What do we do?
站起来 反击!
Stand up fight back!
当我们想要的土地受到攻击时 我们该怎么做?
When the land we want is under attack, what do we do?
站起来 反击!
Stand up, fight back!
我们该怎么做?
What do we do?
站起来 反击!
Stand up, fight back!
我们该怎么做?
What do we do?
站起来 反击!
Stand up, fight back!
当我们想要的土地受到攻击时 我们该怎么做?
When the land we want is under attack, what do we do?
站起来 反击!
Stand up, fight back!
我们该怎么做?
What do we do?
站起来 反击!
Stand up, fight back!
我们该怎么做?
What do we do?
嘿 得把这整个派对带回镇上了
Hey, gotta take this whole party back to town.
嘿 你 摄像师 快下来!
Hey you, cameraman, get down!
你说什么?
Excuse me?
这都是私人财产
This is all private property.
律师们认为让你们呆在这里
Lawyers have decided it’s too much liability
要承担的责任可大了
to having you here.
责任? 没错 保险
Liability? That’s right, insurance.
你的摄影师可能会掉下来 伤到自己 然后起诉我们 想都别想
Your cameraman could fall off and hurt himself, sue, no bueno.
你是认真的吗?
Your serious?
非常认真 听着 你叫什么名字?
Very…look… what’s your name?
莱斯利
Leslie.
我跟你做个交易 莱斯利
So I’ll make you a deal, Leslie,
给我你的电♥话♥号♥码 当有值得拍摄的事情发生时
give me your number and when something worth filming
我就会给你打电♥话♥
is about to happen, I’ll give you a call.
你为什么要这样做?
Why would you do that?
好吧 我们只能说我是个关心他人的公民
Well, let’s just say I’m a concerned citizen.
这是我的电♥话♥号♥码
That’s my cell.
你知道的 嗯 莱斯利 我…
You know, um… Leslie, I wouldn’t uh,
我要是你就不会收拾好东西 如果你懂我的意思的话
wouldn’t unpack the truck if you know what I mean.
我懂你意思
I know what you mean.
我在韦科出生 在塔勒顿上学
Well, I was born in Waco, went to school in Tarleton,
德克萨斯州大学兽医专业
Vet school at A&M,
然后我就一直在6666农场工作了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!